- Text Size +
August 23, 2006
I woke up at 12:15pm the next day. Nick was still sleeping when I woke up. I watched TV until he woke up. 30 minutes later, he did, questioning me, "What happen last night?" I told him what we did and immediately, he began to apologize. I told him that it was ok. That day, me and Nick didn't do much. I told him about the day that was coming ahead. The day of when I would have to say "goodbye" to him because of school. He began to tell me that how about if I lived with him and find a new high school here. I explained to him that I do not want to leave my high school until I have to go to college. I promised him that I would move to Key West with him after high school. He was a little stubborn about it at first, but he accepted.

At around 2pm, Leigh and Bri came to pick up Baylee. Baylee said he wanted to stay longer, but Leigh refused. The thing that shocked me the most was when we were saying bye and he said, "Bye, Aunt Ally." Leigh and Bri looked at me shocked as I just said bye back.
When they left, Nick came over to me and said, "I guess I should marry you."
I told him, "I guess so."
He replied back by saying, "Good. Then, we could make cousins for him."
"And wouldn't he be happy?"
"Hey, me, too," he said, laughing. "Wanna get a head start?" he whispered suddenly.
I gave him a look and hit him playfully.
"I was just kidding," he said innocently.
"Sure," I told him and walked upstairs.

Nick finally left me alone for a good 15 minutes. I mean I did enjoy being with him and all, but somehow I felt tired. That boy is very excited and hyper most of the time. That's when the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said tiresome.
"Bored, babe?" the person asked me on the outher line.
"Of who? My Nicky boy? Never," I told him.
"Aw, c'mon, gimme a chance. I can be a better boyfriend than Nick," he said desperately. God, does he want me that bad?
"Aaron Charles Carter, are you dissing Nick?" I asked him surprised.
"No, I'm just saying . . ."
"Yes, you are!" I said, getting up and running to the bathroom. "Nick, Aaron's dissing you!" I shouted to him.
"Say what?" he said, grabbing the phone. I know he wasn't mad. Two girls fighting for a guy, if you ask me. Reminds me of Izzy and I. We both had a crush on this guy in our elementary school, but we never actually fought. It was just play fighting and making pretend we were mad at each other.
"Yo, Airboy, don't be goin' on my girl like that. She mine and you can't have her. Well, I'll be nice, only as a sister-in-law and friend, nothing else."
Did I just hear right? "Sister-in-law?" I thought.
"Yeah, aiight. Peace," he told Aaron his goodbye and turned to me."Why don't you come inside and let me wash you?" he asked very sexily.
"Wouldn't you like that, Carter?" I asked, smiling mischievously.
"I mostly likely would."
"Boy most likely," I told him walking away.