- Text Size +
September 2, 2006
On my last Saturday, Leigh, Kris, Izzy, Sarah, and I spend the day as a "Sleepover Party," but during the daytime. Me and Izzy just played video games and Leigh would make pretend she was mad at me because everytime she would say, "C'mon, we gotta do . . .," I would always say, "Wait, I gotta beat this guy" from the video game. She actually turned it off when I was almost finish with the game and that started a pillow fight. Nick would call all the time telling me, "Is it over yet?" "I wanna be with you," "I miss you," and stuff like that. I missed him, too. Probably a lot more than he did.

9pm
The girls decided to leave and Izzy went to Daniel's house for the last 2 days. We were going back to New York on the 4th. And which for me kinda sucked because school is just around the corner, and I'll be leaving Nick, and all that stuff. We were in Nick's room watching a movie, eating popcorn and pizza. And me, as usual, drinking Vanilla Coke. When we were done eating, Nick just held me throughout the rest of the movie.

"Ok, bedtime," I told him after the movie was over.
"I got something else on my mind," he said to me in a low voice.
"Wait, I know this one. Na, tell me," I told him, wanting him to say it, even though I already knew what he was going to say.
"Well, it is almost time for you to go back home to New York, and I probably never see you until Thanksgiving or something, so I was wondering if . . .,"
" . . . We could show our love for one another?" I finished for him.
He nodded.
"Ok, I accept," I told him, "Take me away."
"Baby?" he said, unbuttoning my shirt.
"Yes?" I said, looking at him.
"Did you know that when you drink Vanilla Coke, it makes me horny?"
"Really, papi?"
"Si, mami," he told me. I remembered at watching MTV European Music Awards, back in 2002. When he said, "Hola! Como estas, Barcelona?" God, he said it as if he knew Spanish; he said it so perfectly.
"So you're learning Spanish, huh, Carter?" I asked him, impressed.
He blushed. "Ok, c'mon. Lets go!" he said eagerly.
"Ok, alright, fine," I told him, trying to take off his shirt.
"No, babygirl," he said, stopping me from trying to take off his shirt, "Let me do it." He took off his shirt and I stood there, once again in amazement.
"Ya no," I began, "I'm glad you got tattoos."
"Really? Why?" he asked.
"'Cause you look so fucking sexy," I told him as I began to get hot inside from staring at his tattoos. "Nicky, can you go down on me slowly? I want this night to never end."
"Eventually, it will, babygirl," he laughed.
"Oh, shut up, and make love to me."