- Text Size +
**RATED R**


He kissed me passionately. Just as I was about to make my tongue enter his mouth, he went down and began to kiss and lick my neck. I grew hotter with every lick. While kissing me, he began to unstrap my bra. I felt insecure again. I felt his hands traveling to my breast. For some reason, I was nervous again. He began to massage my breasts. He heard me moan and kissed my lips.
"I love you, and you know that, right?" he asked.
I nodded. "Yes," I tried to say.
He just smiled and licked my nipples. I moaned as he began to suck them.
"Mmm, Nicky, . . .," I said, relaxed.
"Babygirl, lemme taste you. You taste so good, Ally," he said as he went lower. He massaged my thighs a bit, and then I felt his tongue enter me.
"Oh, Nicky, . . . Nicky, . . . Oh, God," I moaned, wanting more, "Faster, baby, harder."
He did as I said, and before I knew it, I came into his mouth once again. He went up to me and kissed my lips so dearly. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth. I turned him, so that he was laying down facing me and with me on top of him.
"Now, I wanna taste you," I told him, "but, I'll do a few things to make you really hard for me."
"Like what, babe?" he asked.
"Oh, nothing. Just something like this."
I entered my tongue in his mouth and stroked him at the same time. He moaned into my mouth. When he was about to return the kiss, I let go and began kissing and licking his face, while still stroking him.
"God, Ally . . . B-Babygirl . . .," he tried to say.
I kissed his lips again. This time I let him return the kiss. I went down on him and began to lick and suck him. I felt his hands on my head.
"Harder, baby, please," he begged.
I began to tease him by putting him completely in my mouth and taking him back out.
"Ally, baby, . . . Please stop teasing me . . .," he tried to breathe.
I sucked him as hard as I possibly could. I felt his body thrusting into my mouth. After 4 thrusts, I felt Nick completely come into my mouth. I took him out of my mouth, and he brought me up to him. He used his tongue to kiss me again.
"God, you're amazing," he told me, trying to catch his breath, "Ok, now for the main part." Nick flipped me over, back to our original positions. I felt him enter me.
"God, babygirl . . . you made me so hard . . .," he said, thrusting.
"The harder, the better," I told him. He began thrusting into me, hard and fast, going deep. "Nicky, . . . Oh, yeah, papi. Like that, like that . . ."
As I came closer to my climax, I began to scream louder. "Oh, Nicky . . . Nicky, yes . . . NICKOLAS!!!"
"Ally, . . . Ally, hold me, baby, . . . I'm cumming like never before . . .," Nick moaned, "ALYSON!!!"
I held a trembling Nick as his cum entered my body. He kissed me again, "I love you, baby. Not because we fuck all the time, but because I love you so much."
I hugged him. When he let go, he noticed I was crying.
"Baby, what happen?" he asked me, taking my tears away with his thumb.
"I-It's nothing, Nick. Just that . . . I-I love you so much," I hugged him.
"I love you, too. Baby, I promise: I'll never let you go."