- Text Size +
September 4, 2006
1pm
Yesterday, September 4th, Nick's family came to say their goodbyes to me, especially Aaron.

"I shall miss you, my love," Aaron told me, kissing my hand. Oh, God! LoL
"Hey A.C., what is that on your head?" Nick asked Aaron. I looked at Nick strangely; there wasn't anything on Aaron's head.
"What there is?" Aaron asked Nick, putting his hand on his head to see if anything was on his head.
"Yeah, there is," Nick said, smacking the back of Aaron's head.
"Ow."
"Ah, shut up ya baby . . ., and don't go stealing my girl."
"Oh, Nick, calm down and don't hurt your brother. By the way, I love you too much in order to cheat on you," I told Nick. Then, I whispered in his ear, "You're completely irresistible and yet so sexy and mine," I said, giving him a nudge.
"I know," he told me, "so are you."
I just blushed.

I was remembering all of this as I was walking to the gate.
"Alyson Joa and Eissell Fernandez please aboard the plane. Alyson Joa and Eissell Fernandez," I heard the woman on the louder speaker say.
"I'mma go inside, aiight?" Izzy told me. "Bye, Nick," she said to Nick, kissing his cheek, "and thanks for everything." Izzy walked aboard the plane, and I was left alone with Nick.
"Well, I guess this is goodbye," I told him, "I love you."
"I love you, baby," he said, "You know, you opened the door in my life and changed it so differently that I thought I would be lost. But, I realized I'm not . . ., because I got You."
I smiled and hugged him.

We stared into each other's eyes and made-out for a good 3 minutes.

"Alyson Joa report to Gate 16. The plane is about to departure," the woman interrupted our make-out session.
"Oops. I got to go, Nick. Love you," I told him, walking away.
"Call me tonight when you get home. And I'll call you everyday."
I laughed, "Ok, bye. Muah!" I blew him a kiss, gave my ticket to the flight attendant, and entered the plane.

Me and Izzy were tired, so we fell asleep on the plane. While I was sleeping, I was listening to one of my favorite Now Or Never songs . . . "I Got You."

(SEQUEL is called Do I Have To Cry For You)