- Text Size +
I jumped inside the car.

"Well?" Izzy asked impatiently. Lyee had her mouth open waiting for my answer.
"Whatta you think? Don't you see the gate open?" I told her, more excited than I was before.
"No way! This is so cool!" Lyee said with excitement.
"Izzy, drive," I told her.

She drove into Nick's front yard. I jumped out of the car and opened the trunk. I saw Nick come out, this time wearing shorts and a T-shirt. I put my suitcase on the ground and went up to him.

"Wearing boxers under there, Mr. Carter?" I said in my flirty voice.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" he said flirtatiously.
"Yes, I would. Would you let me?" I said, looking at him.
"Infact, no, I am not wearing anything under these, just my skin, flesh, and tattoos. You wanna try me?," he asked, looking back at me.

I thought about what to say next. "Should I say yes?" I thought, "No, that's too easy." I've been wanting him all my life, but in order to keep him, I had to play hard-to-get.

"Desperate, Nickolas?" I asked, smiling slyly. I noticed he was shocked of my response. "You thought you had me didn't you, Nickolas? Well, I ain't that easy," I thought.
"You're a bad one, aren't you?" he asked.
"I could be or I could be not," I told him. He was just about to say something when I interrupted him, "Now, be a nice gentleman, and take these to the house, please."

I handed him my suitcase. He was about to say something again, but I walked away. I walked toward Izzy and Lyee.

"Ah, what a perfect head start . . ." I said relaxed and taking Lyee's suitcase.
"What did you do now?" Lyee asked me.
"Oh, nothing, except I just flirted with Nick," I said, again relaxed.
"My God, Ally, are you that bad?" Izzy asked, looking at me.
"Only for Nicky boy, and you know that," I told her.
"My cousin has turned crazier than she already was," Lyee whispered.
"I heard that," I told her. "C'mon guys, let's go inside. I wanna chill," I said, walking to the door.
" . . . And fuck," Izzy whispered to Lyee. They both laughed.

When we entered Nick's house, I knew it wasn't much, but I just wanted to be with the guy. Downstairs was the living room, kitchen, and backyard. In the backyard, was the beach. I was completely amazed. Personally, I really didn't care about his money. If he was a normal guy that walked down the street and I knew all his favorites and all, I still would have been in love with him as I am now. Izzy and Lyee stayed downstairs to check out the tv and stuff while I went upstairs to the rooms. There were 4 rooms, and our suitcases in each room. There was also 2 bathrooms: One of the guests and one in the master's bedroom. I looked around for Nick. I couldn't find him. I saw Nick's bedroom door; the only room I hadn't check. I knocked on the door, softly. No response. I knocked again. Still, no response. I sighed and opened the door. And couldn't believe what I saw.