- Text Size +
**RATED PG-13**


The next morning, I, as promised, made Nick breakfast: waffle and eggs. When the food was ready, we all sat around each other. Nick was across from me, Izzy on one side, and Lyee, the other. I began eating my eggs, when I felt Nick's hand on my knee. "Fresco, Carter?" I thought, smiling, "Just watch what is gonna happen." We finished eating and I began washing the dishes.

(Nick's POV)
I stared as she washed the dishes. I told her I would be upstairs, taking my shower. Lyee and Izzy said they would play with my Playstation. "She's gonna have the fright of her life," I thought, evilly. I crept up behind her, walking slowly, hoping she wouldn't know I'm here. I put my hands on her waist; she jumped.

"Nickolas!" she screamed, spraying water on me. "I guess I'm giving you your shower?" she laughed.
"I will get you for this," I said, trying to search for a towel with my eyes closed.
"Baby, want towel?" she said, evilly.
"Yes, baby, I do want a towel. Oh, look I found one," I said, drying my face with her shirt.
"You little . . ." she said trying to spray water on me again. Instead, this time I blocked.
I got the syrup. I poured it on her face and shirt. I put my hands on her face, spreading the syrup around it.
"Aw, don't you look so cute?" I said, laughing at her.
"Yeah, well, you'd look a lot cuter with something like you," she said, with something behind her back. I tried to grab it.
"And what's that?" I said.
Spraying whip cream on my face and inside my shirt into my chest, she said, "Whip cream. Sweet and white, just like you." She lift up my shirt and with her finger took a piece of the whip cream from my chest. She licked her finger. I kinda made me horny. "I swear if AJ was here, he would be fuckin' her already, but thank God he's married, so now she's all mine," I thought.
"Yum, you taste good, Nicky. Mind if I take some more?" she asked me.
"Wouldn't you like to taste and see the real Nick Carter?" I thought, evilly. "Na, it's my turn to taste ya," I whispered.
"What'd ya say?" she said, turning around to clean up the mess near the sink.

She is so hott. I look at her, and I get hot inside. That's how hott she is. I walked to her. And began kissing her neck, then I began sucking her neck taking the syrup and whip cream into my mouth. I felt her shudder. I saw the goosebumps in her skin. She turned around.

"Nick, I . . . ," she began to whisper, but I interrupted her.
"I know. I won't. Just lemme finish. I promise I won't go far," I whispered back. She let me continue. While she was finishing washing the dishes, I continued kissing and sucking her neck. I heard a few moans escape her perfectly-shaped lips. I could tell she was trying to hold it in for her body was hot.
"Hey Ally, what . . . Oh, sorry," I heard a voice say. We both turned around, quickly. Izzy.
"Finish the dishes," she told me, giving me a quick peck on my lips, "I'll be back."

I finished the dishes for her and cleaned up the kitchen. And finally, I went upstairs to take my shower.

Later That Night . . .
At around 6:30pm, I was watching TV. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said. The person came in. It was Lyee.

"Nick, do you know where Ally is?" she asked worriedly.
"She's not in the house?" I asked her, also getting worried.
"No. I looked everywhere. She's not here," she said.
I got up and ran downstairs. "Where could she be at this time?" I thought. I looked around the house getting more worried then I was before.

"Where's Izzy?" I asked her.
"Upstairs, napping," she told me.
"Ok, stay here. I'll go find her," I told Lyee.
She nodded and went upstairs.

I went to the beach in my backyard. I walked until I saw someone sitting on top of a rock. I ran to that person. As I got closer, I noticed it was Ally. I sighed with relief. I stopped and looked at her. She looked so beautiful with the wind blowing her long brown hair. She was staring out at the ocean. I walked up to her.

"Hey," I said.
"Oh, hey," she said smiling.
"Whatcha doin'?" I asked her, sitting next to her.
"Staring at this lovely sunset," she said, staring at the sunset, "I always wanted to get closer to it, ya no? Like go on a boat or something."
"I got one. If you want to, I could take you," I told her.
"Really? Thanks," she said, standing up and getting off the rock. She tapped me. "Tag, you're it," she added, running.
I ran after her. Man, this girl could run! I finally caught up to her and tagged her. "You're it!"
She ran after me. We were so close to the deck when I felt her jump on my back.
"Got ya!" she said, "C'mon horsey faster!"
"Yeah, right!" I laughed.

Finally, we reached the deck and she jumped on the boat immediately. I let the rope go and we were off. I followed the sunset. I stopped since we were so far I hardly could see the shore.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" she said, sitting next to me.
"Yeah . . . , beautiful . . . just like you," I said, "It's mixed with bright colors. Like you. You make my day bright."
"Thanks," she said.
I looked at the sunset and then her, and back and forth. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She looked at me and smiled.
"Can I kiss you again?" I asked nervously.
"Yes, you can," she said, looking straight into my eyes. I felt a shiver go down my spine.

Once again our lips touched, and I felt as if she is the one.