- Text Size +
July 12, 2006
12pm
I'm bored. I'm tired. I'm bored. I'm tired. I'm bored. I'm tired . . . I keep on waking up late 'cause before I go to sleep I think about Ally. God, I can't get her out of my head. I got up and went to the bathroom. I could hardly see where I was going since I was still tired and sleepy. I got my toothbrush and toothpaste. I had my eyes closed while brushing my teeth. I washed my face; I opened my eyes and saw my teeth. Oh my . . .

"AAHH!!" I screamed at the sight of my green teeth. "How the hell did this happen?" I thought, making sure these were my real teeth. And that's when it came to me . . . This means war.

2 Hours Later . . .
(Ally's POV)
I was in the kitchen, trying not to laugh about Nick's green teeth. I've been wanting to do that prank on him for so long. I was reading a magazine when I felt something touching my leg. I looked down and saw it was Nick's dogs fighting over me. I laughed and scratched their heads. They left and I began reading again. Again, something was on my leg. I thought it was them again, so I left them alone. Then, I felt the same thing going up my shirt. "A dog can't go up that high," I thought. I pulled up my shirt and looked down. I jumped and screamed.

"AAHH!!" I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. I was some kind of bug, . . . Or a fake robotic one.
Outta nowhere Nick comes up and takes a picture of me, only wearing a bra and khakis. He was laughing.
"Nickolas!!" I screamed in a Spanish accent, running after him.
"What's going on?" Izzy and Lyee asked, while I was running after him.
"Nickolas, open this door," I told him. Nick locked himself in his room to be away from me.
"No way. For my own safety, no way," he said on the other side of the door.
"Nickolas Gene Carter, if don't open this door right now, I'll . . . I'll . . . ," shit I don't have any dirt, except . . ., "I'll call your mother."
"What? You don't have my mom's number," he said, laughing. Don't play with me, Carter.
"Infact, I do," I told him slyly.
"You do?" Izzy asked me.
I nodded.
"Give it to me," Lyee said.
"No. You'll see A.C. on my Sweet 16," I told Lyee. She gave me one of those "pretty-please" faces.
"Nick, you wouldn't want your mother to find out about me now, would you?" I told him. I knew he didn't want no one to find out about me. I don't know why.

The door opened. Baby, Carter gave up. I win!! Yay!

"Fine. Ya win," he said, "but why did you turn my teeth green?"
Uh-oh, explaination time. "How about I give you something as a an apology?" I asked him, trying to take his mind of the prank thing.
"And how are you going to do that?"
"Let's go for a swim. Meet ya in the back," I told him, going into my room. I put on my tankini. My first swim with Mr. Carter has finally arrived.