- Text Size +
“ Come on Kevin we have to go.” Brian said coming up to his cousin.
“ Yeah I’m coming. Bye baby.” Kevin said touching the headstone and then heading towards the waiting limo. He saw Nick, Howie, AJ and Brian standing there waiting for him.
“ We have a concert in a few hours. Come on let’s get going.” Kevin said getting into the limo. Brian shook his head and climbed in behind his cousin.
“ Kevin it’s been four years, maybe it’s time to move on.”
“ Brian she was the love of my life, she was everything I had ever wanted. I don’t know if I can move on.” Kevin said sadly.
“ Kev, four years is a long time. I think Beth would want you to move on.”
“ Yeah I know but I miss her so much.” Kevin said sadly, new tears threatened to spill over his cheeks. AJ moved forward and hugged his friend.
“ How about we deal with this after the concert tonight?” AJ asked looking at everyone. Kevin nodded and whipped his tears.



Kevin danced across the stage while Brian sang his part of Everyone, he looked out into the audience and a pair of bright green eyes caught his attention. The girls red hair spilled down over her shoulders while she sang along with them. She captured his attention while he danced and sang. Kevin moved with the others under the stage to make a quick change.
“ Kevin what where u staring at?” Nick asked his older friend while he pulled a clean shirt over his head.
“ The most amazing green eyes I’ve ever seen.” Kevin said grabbing his jacket. Kevin popped up on his mark and waited for the next set of music to begin. He felt Howie’s hand on his shoulder.
“ Which one?” Howie asked looking out at the crowd.
“ Second from the left right in front of the stage.” Kevin said pointing out into the darkness. Howie narrowed his eyes and that’s when he saw her. Kevin was right she was an amazing looking woman, she had to stand about Kevin’s height and even he could see her beautiful eyes shinning in the lights of the stage.
“ Randy could you make sure that lovely lady gets a backstage pass.” Howie whispered to the man.
“ Sure thing Howie.” Randy said heading towards the side of the stage. He remembered where Howie had pointed out the young woman.



Kevin walked around the backstage area after the concert, he ran his fingers threw his short hair. Anyone watching him could tell he was nervous and some didn’t understand why. Kevin’s eyes scanned the people walking threw the back and then sighed.
“ Maybe she decided to go home.” Kevin said heading to where the others where waiting for the fans to come so they could do a meet and greet.
“ Didn’t find her Kev?” Brian asked.
“ Nope. Maybe it’s not meant to be. Well we have a meet and greet come on guys.” Kevin said heading out the door.
“ Who’s Kevin talking about?” Nick asked.
“ A beauty he saw earlier in the audience, she caught his attention with her beautiful eyes and hair.” Howie said looking at his young friend.
“ Oh Kevin’s smitten. I didn’t think that was possible.” AJ said looking at his friend. Kevin just turned and looked at him.
They all walked into the large room and the fans screamed. Kevin counted about a hundred people standing in the room waiting for them. He didn’t see his mystery girl so he sat down at the table and grabbed the pen.
They had been signing autographs for over an hour. And Kevin was beginning to wonder if the woman he had seen was nothing more than a figment of his imagination.
“ Hello.” A soft voice said. Kevin looked up and came face to face with his mystery woman.
“ Hi.” Kevin said smiling widely.
“ I’m Angela.” She said smiling at him, her cheeks turning a nice crimson color.
“ Yes you are an angel.” He said to her. Angela smiled widely and giggled.