- Text Size +
*Chapter 11*

The group walked down to the Airport terminal to retrieve their baggage. Glory smiled at the thought of being back in London. She loved it there.

“Love what you thinking about”? Orlando asked as he walked in step with her. The others were behind since they had no idea where they were going.

“Just thinking about being back in London” Glory replied with a smile, “I still have a lot of work to do on my painting for the opening of the Art Gallery,” She said. “Its only three days away”.

Orlando grabbed her hand and gave it a little squeeze. “ You will get everything ready in time and there still will be time for fun”.

“ I know” She said.

“ You still planning on talking to your dad”? he asked making sure she was going to back out.

“ Yes I told you that I would” She replied. “ If you keep harassing me than I won’t”.

Orlando didn’t say another word just smiled.

The group arrived at the baggage claim and grabbed their bags.

“Where exactly are we staying”? Viggo asked.

“Well Orlando and I have an apartment here in London,” Glory told them.

“So I guess we all have to go in search of hotel than” Viggo replied.

“We already made reservations at a hotel a block away from the apartment for you,” Orlando explained.

“We have two spare bedrooms and one is yours Winona unless you rather stay at one of the room’s at the hotel”. Glory said to her.

“I think that I will stay in the guest room,” Winona answered.
“Ok than Dom you can have the other spare room,” Orlando said.

Glory shot him a look but did not say anything. They walked out into the warm air of the city and called for a limo. A few minutes later the Limo pulled up and everyone got in. fifteen minutes later the limo pulled up to a classy looking place with a sign that read The Ritz hotel.

“This would be your guy’s stop,” Orlando told them.

They got out. “Are we doing anything tonight”? Viggo asked.

“Probably will I’ll give you guys a call when we are rested up and have decided on a few ideas?” Glory told them.

Viggo nodded and waved goodbye.“This place is so cool,” Winona, said looking out the window at all of the buildings going by.

“Just wait till you get a chance to see the city,” Glory told her with a smile.

The limo came to a stop.

“We’re here,” Glory said.

The driver of the Limo came out, opened the door, and popped the trunk open so they could grab their luggage.

Glory smiled as she looked up at the apartment building. She missed the place.

“Wow this is a tall Apartment complex” Winona commented.

“Wait till you see the inside” Dom told her.

“Come on guys let’s go inside”. Orlando commanded.

The group of four walked inside and was greeted by a man that looked about to be around the age of fifty or sixty.
“Orlando your back” He exclaimed his English accent thick and rich.

“Yes I am, is it possible to get someone to bring our luggage to the apartment”? He asked.

“Of course it will only be a moment” The guy replied.

A minute later a younger looking guy wearing what looked like what a bellboy would wear in a hotel room came up with a cart, placed the luggage on the cart, and immediately lead the way up the ten floors to the apartment door. Orlando walked up jingling his keys and opened the door letting the man go in first.

“Home sweet home love” Orlando whispered into Glory’s ear.

Glory sighed in contempt as she looked around the living room.

“Is that all sir”? The guy asked as he set down the last suitcase.

“Yes thank you Fredrick” Orlando replied handing him a tip.

The guy’s eyes widened at the bill. “Thank you call if you need anything”.

“Will do thanks” Glory replied as he walked out.

She shut the door and looked over at Winona who looked blown away. “What do you think”?

“This place is amazing” She replied.

“Come on I will give you a tour,” Glory said. “You can guess that we are standing in the living room.

The living room was a huge room that contained a couch, two chairs and a marble table with a few magazines neatly stacked. A huge screen TV took one side of the room while the other had a CD player with a collection of CD’s.

“ Now in here is the kitchen” Glory told her as they walked into a room on the left.

“ This is the biggest kitchen I have ever seen”. Winona gasped. “ This would be like a haven to Cadence”.

Glory walked out of the kitchen and into a hallway. Winona followed carrying her luggage. Glory stopped at the first door on the right.

“ This is the room you will be staying in” Glory said.

Winona looked around in awe. It was decorated in blue and the window looked out into the city.

“ I love this room” She said.

“ I thought that you would” Glory shrugged. “ Across the hall is the bathroom and the room next door will be Dom’s and Orlando and I have the master bedroom at the very end”.

“ Cool” Winona replied. “Where is Cadence staying when she comes in two days”?

“ She will probably share a room with you” Glory replied. “I hope that you don’t mind”.

“ Nope” Winona said.

“ Well I see that you have gotten yourself settled in” Orlando said peeking his head in.

“ Of course” Glory stated.

“ Yep thanks for letting me stay here” Winona replied.

“ Not a problem” Orlando shrugged coming in with Dom behind him. “ So what do you guys want to do”? Glory asked.

“Dom how about you take Winona out and show her the city” Orlando suggested.

“ How about Dom doesn’t take her out” Glory suggested giving her husband a look.

“ Ok that’s sounds great” Dom replied with a smile.

He looked over at Winona. “ How about it”?

Winona wanted to but was afraid she would lose her life by her friend if she accepted.

“ Please” Dom begged sticking his lip out.

She smiled. “ Ok”.

Winona and Dom strolled out of the room and once Glory heard the door close she gave Orlando a glare.

“ Are you crazy”.

“ No I am not” Orlando replied coming up close to her.

“ What in the hell are you thinking inviting him to stay with us and practically sending them out on a date”? She screamed.

“ First off love if you got to invite a friend to stay in the apartment with us than I got to also” He told her folding his hands.

“ You couldn’t as Viggo too instead”? She asked him.

“ Dom is like a brother to me just as Winona is like a sister to you and about sending them off its not a date” He replied.

“ Yes it is it seems you are trying to put them together when you know how I feel; about that” She told him.

“ I don’t see the problem with them dating cause I know that Dom likes her and I sent them out so that we can have some alone time”. Orlando explained.

Glory’s face softened a little. “ That was sweet of you but you are practically getting together and I don’t want that”

“ I am sorry love I just wanted to have some time to spend with my wife is that so much to ask”? He stuck out his lip knowing that Glory couldn’t stay mad at him for that.

Glory smiled slightly. “ No its not but please from now on please just leave it alone and do it my way since Winona is my friend”.

“ Dom is my friend too and I want him to be happy but I will try and stay out of it” Orlando replied.

He walked over and kissed Glory passionately. Glory kissed back and a few minutes later felt like she was floating. She pulled away and saw that Orlando had picked her up and was carrying her to their bedroom softly placing her on the bed. It didn’t take long before all the clothes had come off being tossed to the floor. Orlando got on top of her. “ I love you”.

“ I love you too” She whispered before they attacked each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cadence grabbed the last box and shut the trunk door. She walked into the house and set it on the table.

“ Where do you want this”? She asked Todd.

Todd took another bite of his doughnut and chewed loudly. “ I will take that box upstairs to the bedroom in a minute.

Cadence gave a frustrated sigh and walked over tossing the doughnut aside.

“ Hey I was eating that” Todd cried.

Cadence put her hands on her hips. “ Listen Rolly Polly you are on a diet and need the exercise so I suggest you get your lazy ass off the chair before you break it and help me move all your shit in here”.

Todd’s mouth dropped open. He had never heard his girlfriend get angry at him before especially to insult him. The sad truth was she was absolutely right.

“ I am sorry baby” He mumbled.

She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself. She felt a pang of guilt and remorse but shook it away knowing that he needed to hear it. “ Look let’s just move all this stuff in here and attempt to put it away before dinner”.

Todd and Cadence worked for three hours moving everything in and putting everything away. They got done just before dinner.

“ I am so glad that we are done how about dinner at subway”? She suggested.

“ Sounds good to me” Todd answered.

The two arrived at Subway a few minutes later and sat down with the food.

“ I am so glad we were able to get done” Cadence said as she took a bite of her sub.

“ Yeah me too” Todd agreed.

“ Oh before I get to tell you I am going on a trip in two days” Cadence said.

“ Where”? Todd asked.

“ I have to go to London for Glory’s art show” She replied.

“ Do you have to go”? Todd asked looking really sad. “ I just moved in and your leaving me”.

Cadence laughed at how cute he was when he looked sad. “ Todd sweetie I am only be gone two or three days”.

“ I know but I will miss you”. he told her. “ I guess it will give me a chance to look for a job and to become more familiar with the town”.

“ Yeah that will keep you busy” She smiled.

After they finished eating they arrived back home.

“ What are you in the mood to do”? Todd asked her.

“ I don’t care its up to you” Cadence replied with a shrug.

“ I don’t care what we do as long as I am with you” Todd told her sweetly.

“ Quit kissing ass” She laughed. “ What is it that you want”?

“ Nothing I just feel guilty about earlier”. he answered.

“ Just forget about it and watch a movie” she said.

“ How about we play video games on the X box” Todd suggested with a grin.

“ Uh no”. she answered rolling her eyes.

“ Why not” He whined. “ I haven’t played all day”.

“ Boo hoo cry me a damn river: Cadence said. “ Video games is so childish”.
“ No its not” Todd argued. “ Can we please play one game”.

“ I don’t even know how” she told him.

“ I will teach you” He said. “ Please”.

She shook her head at the puppy dog look. “ Ok fine but first we watch a movie that I pick out”.

“ Deal” he answered.

Cadence walked over to the movie stack that she had and picked out How to deal.

“ Not a chick flick” Todd complained.

She grinned. “ Yes a chick flick I like this movie”.

Todd sat down on the couch while Cadence put in the movie. She than walked over and sat down next to him. He put his arm around her holding her tight as the movie started. She hoped that moving in together would bring them closer together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winona and Dom walked out of the building and Dom looked around.

“ Where would you like to go” ?He asked.

“ I don’t care its up to you” She replied.

Dom took her hand and they started walking. Winona couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable around him. The conversation with Glory played over and over in her mind and now she wasn’t even sure if this was a good idea.

“ You do realize why Orlando wanted us out right”? Dom asked with a grin trying to break the silence.

Winona laughed. “ Uh yeah I think so”. “ Where are we going”?

“ Its my favorite place in London” He told her.

“ And that would be”? she started.

“ A surprise” He grinned. “ Trust me you would like it”.

Winona wasn’t sure if she should but considering she had no idea where they were it wasn’t really a choice.

“ I am glad you came on this trip” He told her. “ I think that this will give me a chance to get to know you a little better”.

She smiled. “ Yeah”.

Dom led her into what looked like a park of some sort and steered her over to where a body of water lied.

“ Wow this is beautiful”.

“ Isn’t it I love to come here to kind of think and stuff”. he told her.

They sat down on a bench and Winona continued to stare out into the water.

“ Are you ok”? Dom asked.

Winona turned to face him. “ Yeah why”?

“ You seem different since we got here” he explained. “ I don’t know what it is though”.

“ I am fine just a little tired” She lied.

“ This wouldn’t have anything to do with Glory catching us together in Hawaii would it”?

“ No not at all” She said.

Dom gave her a look and she did her best to hide the fact that she was lying.

“ She said something about me to you didn’t she “ Dom asked sounding a little angry.

“ NO she really didn’t say anything” Winona replied hoping that she sounded truthful.

“ I really do like you” He told her taking her hands. “ I just hope that you will give me a chance to show you”.

Winona really didn’t know what to say and she really didn’t want to talk or discuss anything . She laid her hand on top of his and both stared off looking at the blue sparkle of the water.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ That was amazing” Orlando said with a sigh.

“ As opposed to every other time we had done it in Hawaii” Glory said.

“ I just love making love to my wife” He said kissing her neck. “ And I to my husband” Glory said.

“ Want to do it again” ?He asked.

Glory laughed. “ We can’t”

“ Why not”? Orlando whined.

“ You know why Winona and Dom will be back anytime now plus I promised Viggo I would call him and plan something for tonight”. Glory told him getting up out of bed.

“ Where are you going love”? he asked her.

“ To get a shower” She responded. “ I am all sweaty now no thanks to you”.

“ Can I join”? he wiggled his eyebrows.

Glory smiled and shook her head at his attempts for another round. “ No because than we will never come out”.

Glory walked over to her bag and grabbed a fresh new pair of clothes before walking into the bathroom and locking the door. About fifteen minutes later she was dressed and walked over to the phone in the bedroom as Orlando went to take his shower.

“ Hello” Viggo’s voice picked up.

“ Hey its me” She said.

“ Oh hey what are we doing tonight”? he asked.

“ I was thinking maybe we could go to a club” Glory said.

“ That works” Viggo replied. “ We are all sitting here board as all hell”.

Glory laughed. “ Sorry we didn’t call earlier we had some things that we had to get done first”.

“ Uh huh” He replied.

“ Ok so how about we leave in a half hour” Glory proposed.

“ That sounds perfect”. He answered.

“ Good”. Glory heard a noise and looked up to see Orlando out of the bathroom and wearing only a towel. She licked her lips.

“ Glory” Viggo shouted interrupting all the dirty thoughts that were racing her mind.

“ Oh um what was that”? She asked.

“ I said I have to go get ready now”. He replied.

“ Ok see you in a bit”.

Glory hung up and walked up to Orlando. “ You know dressed like that I could take you here and now”.
Orlando grinned. “ Is that an offer or a request”.
“ Its neither we have to leave in fifteen minutes to go and pick up Viggo and the gang to go clubbing”.

“ Why can’t we just stay here”? Orlando asked.
“ Because we are in London with friends and we can’t stay in bed all day” Glory said.

Orlando pouted.

“ I promise once we get back to our house we can stay in bed all week if we want to” Glory told him with a sly smile.

“ Ok then I am going to get dressed”.

Glory walked out of the bedroom and into the living room to wait for Dom and Winona. They came walking in five minutes later laughing.

“ I see you guys had a good time today”. Glory said.

“ Yep” Dom answered. “ Well we are going clubbing so you have ten minutes to get ready” She told them.

“ Ten minutes isn’t enough time to get ready” Winona complained.

“ Not my fault that you came in just now” Glory pointed out.

“ I didn’t know that’s what we were doing”. Winona retorted.

“ Well I am going to go and get ready” Dom said walking into his room.

“ Come on I’ll help you pick out an outfit and fix your hair” Glory said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AJ starred off looking at the window. AJ and the rest of the band were in the meeting with the new record label talking about the new album that they were in talk of recording. He kept thinking about Winona and the fact that she was in London at that very moment with Dom one of the competition. Suddenly he felt a poke on his arm and looked up.

“ The meeting is over” Howie told him.

AJ looked around and saw that everyone had filed out except for him and Howie.

“ Oh I knew that” he said getting up.

“ No you didn’t I can tell you have no idea what went on” Howie answered with a grin. “ You have that chick on the brain again.

“ Yeah so what’s your point”? AJ asked.

“ Nothing” He said. “ So are you leaving for the airport”? Howie asked.

“ No why would you think that”? AJ asked him.

“ Because that’s’ where Nick is going” Howie told him.

“ And that would involve me how exactly”? AJ replied walking out of the meeting room.

Howie ran and caught up with AJ taking big strides to keep up with his good friend. “ Nick is interested in that girl too right”?

AJ nodded. “ Yeah”.

“ Well he left to go to London to see Glory’s art show and try to win that girl of yours”. Howie told him.

AJ’s face was full of rage. “ What”?

“ Sorry to be the bearer of bad new” He told AJ solemnly. “ Just thought that you should know”.

“ Nick is a dead man” He said full of anger.

“ Didn’t you know”?

“ No I didn’t” AJ replied bitterly.

“ So what are you going to do now”? Howie asked.

“ I am going to London and I am going to win her heart” AJ vowed.

AJ pressed the button to the elevator and impatiently waited for the doors to open. A few seconds later the doors dinged and opened and AJ stepped inside.

“ Good luck man” Howie called as the doors closed.