- Text Size +
*Chapter Two*

“ That was” Cadence started.

“ Orlando bloom” Winona finished for her.

“ He was” Cadence voice broke.

“ Naked” Winona stepped in.

Glory busted out laughing watching her friend in shock. Suddenly Cadence’s eyes rolled in the back of her head and she fainted.

“ Uh oh that’s bad” Glory said.

“ Go get her a wet wash cloth that you can wet her face with” Winona instructed.

Glory ran into the kitchen and returned a few minutes with a wet washcloth. Winona took the cloth and rung it out on Cadence’s face.

“ Ah that’s so cold” She mumbled opening her eyes.

“ You feeling ok” Winona asked her helping her to sit up.

“ Yeah I just had the weirdest dream I had a dream that you were dating Orlando Bloom.
Glory and Winona looked at each other and sighed.

“ Its no dream its real you just fainted” Glory said.
“ I know”.

Cadence got up and straightened herself up. The door to the bedroom opened.

“ Hello guys” Orlando greeted.

He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and no shirt showing off his abs.

“ Orlando these are my two best friends Cadence and Winona” Glory said.

“ Hi nice to meet you both” He said shaking their hands.

“ Hi” They both said back in unison.

The doorbell rang.

“ I will get that” He said.

He walked over to the door and opened it.

“ Hey come on in” Orlando said as he opened the door wider for the person to come in. A guy that both girls recognized walked in.

“ Hey Elija” Glory replied casually.

“ Hey Glory how are you”? he asked.

“ I am good” She answered. “ I want you to meet my friends Winona and Cadence”.

“ Hello”. he said.

“ Hey” Both replied.

“ How about we all get some pizza there is enough for all of us” Glory suggested.

The group had fun eating pizza and talking. Cadence and Winona were both warming up and not acting so star struck. A few hours later The girls were left in the living room watching a TV show on MTV while the guys were watching a game on the TV in the bedroom.

“ I have to pee” Cadence announced.

“ Thanks for sharing it” Glory joked.

“ I will be back in a minute” She said.

“Ok” Winona said without looking up from the TV.
Cadence went in search of the bathroom. She walked into the guest room and opened the bathroom door.

“ AHHHHH” She screamed.

Winona and Glory who had heard it came running in. When they saw the reason she screamed Glory and Winona started laughing.

“ Do you people mind I was about to get in the shower” Elija said. “ We don’t mind” Winona replied in between giggles.

Both girls pulled Cadence out of the bathroom.

“ Well that was an experience” She said.

“ Your telling me I wasn’t expecting it to be that big” Glory announced.

“ Glory” Cadence whined.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I can’t believe that we are actually going to meet Nick and Aaron tonight” Cadence said putting on foundation.

It was exactly one week later and all three girl’s were over at Orlando and Glory’s house getting ready for the Pirates 2 movie premiere that night. Orlando had taken Cadence’s boyfriend Todd to get a tux fit since he was a little on the heavy side and had to get a specially fitted one. When Glory had tried to set her up with another one of Orlando’s friends she had said No and had called Todd and invited him.

“Me either we are all going to have a great time tonight” Winona agreed.

“I am still in shock that you are dating Orlando Bloom” Cadence told Glory.

“I tried to tell you but you wouldn’t believe me” Glory told her.

“Gee I can’t imagine why” Cadence said sarcastically.

Winona rolled her eyes knowing exactly where this argument was headed. She walked into the bathroom to change her clothes.

“Could it be that you tricked me in to believing that you were married to Nick Carter that one time not so long ago”. Cadence said with annoyance.

“That was pretty funny” Glory replied smiling at the memory.

“No it wasn’t”.

“It’s not my fault you fell for it and I told you the truth eventually” Glory argued.

“Like four months later” Cadence reminded her.

“I was going to tell you sooner but it was too much fun plus I was waiting for you to catch on and figure it out”.

“But still” She whined.

Winona emerged from the bathroom dressed and ready to go. “Will you guys stop”?

“She started it” Glory said.

“Did not” Cadence argued.

“Did too” Glory argued back.

“I don’t care who started it both of you stop and we need to finish because the guys will be here any minute do that we can go to dinner”.

They had decided to go to dinner before the premiere at a fancy Italian restaurant that Orlando and Glory went to all the time.

“Do I look fat in this“? Cadence asked.

Glory looked over at Winona. “You take this one”.

“You don’t look fat you look great”. She told her.

Cadence was wearing a Pink spaghetti strapped top with a pink skirt to match. She had her brownish blonde hair up in a French twist.
“Really”? “

Yes really I am the one that obviously looks bad”. Winona sighed. Her long dark hair cascaded down her back.

She was wearing a long blue dress with a slight going down the leg.

“No you look great” Cadence assured her.

“You guys are so annoying when it comes to how you look” Glory complained.

“Easy for you to say you both have boyfriends” She replied.

“You will get a boyfriend you just have to be patient” Glory told her.

“I wish people would stop saying that” She rolled her eyes.

“ Its true though I mean look at me I was the one that had the no dating rule and I convinced myself that no decent guy would want to date me”. Glory reminded her.

“Yeah your time will come”. Cadence piped up.

“Yeah whatever because there are tons of guys lined up” She said sarcastically.

They all her a door slam.

“Girl’s we are home are you guys ready” Orlando’s voice boomed from the front hall way.

“Yeah we will be out in a minute” Glory called.

She took one last look at herself in the mirror. She had decided on wearing a green no sleeved shirt and a black mini skirt.

“Ok guys we all look great so let’s go” Glory told them.

They walked out and as soon as she saw them Glory walked up to Orlando and kissed his cheek.

“You look beautiful” He said.

“Thanks you look hot yourself” She replied.

Todd smiled at Cadence and whispered in her ear. “You look stunning”.

“Thanks you look…..really nice” She replied. She didn’t want to lie and tell him he looked hot but she didn’t want to be mean about it.
“We should get going we don’t want to be late for our reservations at the restaurant so we can make it on time to the movie premiere” Dom said.
Dom was Winona’s date since his girlfriend was out of town.

“Ready to roll”. Orlando asked.

“Yep let’s go” Glory said.

The group headed out to the limo that Orlando had rented for the night.

“This is so neat” Cadence exclaimed.

“This is the really good kind” Glory commented.

The limo that had been rented was a black stretch limo that had everything a teenager’s room would have.

Glory since she had started dating Orlando had become accustomed to Limo rides, expensive dining and formal affairs where celebrities would be attending.

They all got in and settled down as the driver took off towards the restaurant.

“Thanks a lot for inviting me and Winona to come along” Cadence said.

“Yeah I needed to get out since aside from work and school I haven’t really gotten to go out with friends” Winona told her.

“No problem I figured you guys would want to go and I wanted to hang out with my best friends” Glory said with a shrug.

“Yeah we are going to have a blast” Todd said speaking up for the first time that night.

“Yeah I know that you will since you will have the most passionate thing in your life besides your girlfriend which turns out to be food” Glory remarked.

Todd gave her a dirty look and Cadence elbowed her in the side.

“Ouch”.

“That was really mean Glory” Cadence said.

“What I was just stating the obvious” She defended.

“You had no right to be mean that way apologize to him”.

“Uh are you kidding me” Glory snorted.

“IM not kidding I am very much serious that was uncalled for” Cadence replied harshly.

“I am not apologizing end of discussion” she hissed.

“It’s not the end of the discussion” Cadence yelled.

“Yes it is you can’t make me apologize so I win”.

“We have arrived” The driver told them.

“Thank god” Winona muttered.

She was sick to death of the fighting which was their usual ritual when going out. They entered the restaurant.

“Wow” She breathed.

“It’s gorgeous here” Cadence said.

“Yeah it is and wait till you taste the food it’s delicious” Glory told them.

The restaurant was quite elegant. It looked like a ballroom with a big chandelier on the ceiling providing the light. The tables consisted of elegant silverware and a candle lit in the middle. There was a small dance floor in the middle of the room next to a guy tickling those piano keys.
“Can I help you” A guy with an Italian accent asked.

“Dinner reservations for Bloom” Orlando told him.

“Ah yes right this way sir” He replied leading the way to a table for six.

The group sat down and looked over the menu.
“This stuff is expensive” Cadence muttered to Winona.

She nodded and looked at her menu. She felt weird having Dom as her date considering he was famous and already has a girlfriend. She wished that she had a guy of her own.

“Hello I am your waitress Shelly lets start off with drinks” She said.

“We are all going to have some wine so bring me the bottle of your best” Orlando told her.

“Ok I will be right back” She said.

After she left the group all tried to figure out what they wanted to eat.

“What are you getting to eat”? Orlando asked Glory.

“Um I am going to have the cheese ravioli” She replied.

“Excellent choice” he smiled.

“So how are your paintings going”? Winona asked.
“Mine is going really good I hope to finish by next week” Glory replied.

“You know I never thought that you would become an artist” Cadence told her.

“Oh and what job did you think I would do”?

“I always thought that you would be either a TV anchor woman for the news, a newspaper reporter or a writer” Cadence explained.

“Those were the jobs I was considering but I though that art would be better because I love it and I seem to do really well with it” Glory said.
“So how are things at the hospital”? Glory asked Winona.

Winona was in medical school finishing up her internship at the hospital. She also worked there as an assistant to doctors and nurses.

“Its really good I am almost done with med school and I can’t wait to start at the hospital as a real live doctor instead of their assistance bringing supplies and stuff”. She replied.

“Well I am happy that pretty soon you will be doing what you had wanted to do for years” Glory told her.

“How is that restaurant of yours doing”? Glory asked Cadence.

Cadence owned her own restaurant Cadence’s candies. Glory had been so busy with her sculpting the past few weeks that she had hardly talked to her friends.

“Great business is going strong and I am happy” Cadence told her.

“That’s great”.

The waitress came by. “Here is the wine can I get you anything else sir”?

“Thank you I think that we are ready to order”. Orlando told her.

He looked around at everyone as they nodded in agreement. She went around the table taking the groups orders. After she finished she repeated it back.

“Yep sounds just perfect” Orlando confirmed.

“Ok great I will be out with your orders shortly” She told him and walked away.

“Oh shit I forgot to order a salad with my meal I will be back in a minute” Orlando told the group.

“OK” Dom replied.

On his way out Orlando kissed her on the lips.

“Awe he is so sweet” Winona gushed.

“Yeah Todd take lessons” Cadence told him.

“I am a sweet and romantic guy” He protested.

“Oh yeah your idea of sweet and romantic is to play on my laptop at home and to eat my cooking when I cooked us dinner” She snorted.

A second later Orlando showed up at the table.

“Did you find her and tell her about the salad”? Glory asked.

“Yep she is going to bring that with my food” Orlando replied.

A familiar tune started playing and Orlando smiled. “My dear would you like to dance”?

“I would love to” Glory replied softly.

Orlando took her hand and led her to the dance floor which was completely deserted. The tune was I’ll never break your heart by the Backstreet Boys.

“ I love this song” She whispered.

“ I know and you know what else”? He asked softly.

“ What’s that”? She asked.

“ I love you” He said.

“ I love you too Orlando” She replied.

She laid her head on his shoulder.




Back at the table the group of four watched.

“ They are so cute together” Winona said. “ Yeah they are” Cadence agreed,

“ You know I am glad that Orlando found a girl that’s not after his money and that makes him truly happy” Dom told them.

“ I agree the same goes for Glory” Cadence said.

“ Yeah she deserves to be happy for the first time in her life” Winona added.

“ Orlando said that she has a bad experience with guys” Dom said.

“ Yep its true” Cadence answered.

“ What happened”?

“ Not too sure she never has really told us” Winona explained. “ We don’t push its part of her life that no one really knows about”.

“ Ah I understand” Dom said.

Todd who had sat there without saying much stood up and held out his hand to Cadence. “ You know you made a point earlier I would be very honored if you would dance with me”.

A smile spread across her face. “ Are you sure”?

“ Yes I need to start acting more like a boyfriend” He replied.

“ Than I would love to dance with you” She answered with a grin.

She grabbed his hand as he led her to the floor.
That left Dom and Winona.

“ So your name is Winona right” Dom asked.

“ Uh yes” She replied.

She hadn’t met Dom up until that night.

The table was quiet neither knowing what really to say. The uncomfortable silence was starting to get to her.

“ So you have a girlfriend”?

“ Yep she is out of town shooting a movie” He answered.

“ Oh cool who is your girlfriend” Winona asked.

“ Mandy Moore: He said.

“ Oh that’s cool”.

The waitress appeared. “ Your food is coming”.

“ Oh Ok thank you” Dom said.

Winona walked over to the dance floor and told the two happy couples their food was coming. They all headed to the table.

“ Wow that was nice” Cadence said.

“ Yeah I agree” Todd said.

The waitress appeared and served their food.

“ Well guys dig in” Orlando told them.

Everyone ate their food in silence not really having much to say. Glory went to take a stab at her food with her fork when she felt something hard.

“ What the hell” She mumbled.

She took another stab at it again and once again she felt something hard.

“ What in the hell is in this food” She asked aloud.

“ What’s wrong”? Dom asked.

“ My food is hard” She told him.

“ That sounded so dirty” Cadence pointed out with a giggle.

Glory gave her a weird look. “ You have a really dirty mind”.

“ I am going to call the waitress” Winona said.

“ Why don’t you look and see what is hard in their so you can tell the waitress” Orlando suggested,
Glory gave him a look.

Orlando pointed to her food.

She picked up her fork again that she had dropped on the table and started picking at it. A few minute later she uncovered a black box. A familiar black box.

“ What’s all this”? She asked.

Orlando picked the box out of her food and opened it for her too look at it.

“Oh my” She whispered.

“ Glory the moment I saw you I knew that you the one for me and these past three years have been the happiest of my life, I love you with all my heart and when I can’t hold you in my arms I feel like life isn’t worth living, I want to be with you forever will you marry me”? he asked.

“ Oh Orlando Yes I will marry you” She said with tears started streaming down her cheeks.

Orlando picked her up and hugged her tight. “ Thank you ,you have made me the happiest man on earth” He cried.

Orlando than took the big engagement ring out of the box and slipped it on her finger.

The happy newly engaged couple looked around as the saw the whole restaurant in applause. Glory looked over at her two best friends who were crying. They came up to her and gave her a big hug.

“ Congratulations” Cadence said.

“ Yeah we are so happy for you” Winona told her.

“ Thanks guys” She said.

Dom walked up to where the Piano guy was.

“ Everybody I thing that the newly engaged couple should have a dance don’t you think”.

The audience replied with an applause.

Dom whispered into the piano guys ear and he nodded.

“ Ok Orlando and Glory get up here” He demanded.

Orlando and Glory made their way to the dance floor. Glory gave him a dirty look as he grinned. The song started and Glory recognized it as This I swear By Nick Lachey.

“ I am so happy right now” Glory told Orlando.

“ Good cause I always want you to be happy” He replied.

“ So how long have you been planning this” ?She asked.

“ Awhile” He answered. “ I had it hidden in the house”.

“ I know” She replied.

Orlando stopped dancing. “ You did”?

“ Yeah I did I found it a couple weeks ago while I was cleaning”.

Orlando started to move again. “ Oh I thought that Dom had stopped you from seeing it”.

“ Nope he was like two minutes too late”.

She started laughing when she saw him pouting. “ Orlando look at me”.

He slowly moved his eyes to hers.

“ Its Ok’.

“ No its not ok I wanted to surprise you” He sighed.

“ If It makes you feel any better you did surprise me tonight”. She told him.

“ I did”? He asked.

“ Yeah I had no idea when you were going to give it to me”.

“ But still” He started.

Glory put a finger to his lips. “ All that matters is you asked I accepted and we are getting married”.

“ And we love each other” He added.

“ exactly” She said.

“ I guess your right”.

“ I am always right remember that” She joked.
The song ended and Orlando leaned in and gave her a big passionate kiss. The restaurant awed and whistled. Once they broke away Glory looked around. “ Ok show is over nothing to see”.
They all laughed and went back to their food. Orlando and Glory came back to the table and they all finished their dinner.

“ Let’s get going guys.” Orlando said.

They all got up and walked out while Orlando paid the bill and called for the limo. A few minutes later the limo pulled up and they all piled inside. Dom pulled put six glasses and poured some Champaign into each glass handing them to each person.

“ A toast to Dom and Glory on their engagement”.

“ Cheers” They all said clinking glasses.

“ Sir we have arrived” The driver said a few moments later.

“ Its party time” Glory called.