- Text Size +
*Chapter 4*
“Yes?” Glory asked looking over at Aaron worriedly. He had been standing in that same spot for about twenty minutes now.

“I wanted to ask you a question.” He finally told her.

“I know, you already said that,” Glory laughed a little stopping when she saw Aaron didn’t find this amusing in the least bit.

“Well see, I was wondering if you would do me a favor,” Aaron told her shyly.

“Okay, depends on what it is.” Glory replied looking around for Nick anywhere. Aaron was probably going to ask her to set him up with one of her friends and she definitely didn’t want to have to break the poor kid’s heart like this.

“Since I’m not eighteen yet I was wondering if you would do something for me.” Aaron started and then lost his nerve again.

“If your gonna ask me to buy you a drink keep in mind I’m only twenty and Orli here,” Glory patted Orlando’s chest a little just to prove her point. “Won’t even buy me any drinks.”

“No,” Aaron said quickly. “Nothing like that,” He stopped again. Glory watched as he looked around the crowd, probably for Nick also but only to make sure he wasn’t coming this way anytime soon. She knew that couldn’t be good. “I was thinking that since you used to work at a tattoo shop if you would do something for me.”

“Sweetie I’m not licensed do that kind of stuff in America,” Glory told him. There for a while she had been an apprentice to a tattoo guy when she was living in Liverpool right before her fourteenth birthday. It had been a time when she had gotten really mad at her dad and told him she was never painting ever again and that he would have to find some other child prodigy to show to the world.

“But you did yours.” Aaron complained.

“I did my own what?” Glory asked afraid of the answer she was going to get. Aaron wasn’t supposed to know about a lot of the stuff she and Nick had done involving tattoos and drinking games.

“Pierced your eyebrow.” Aaron reminded her. Glory had almost completely forgotten about that one. She hadn’t wanted to get all dressed up for some showing in Germany so when her father and manager forced her into a dress she had took a needle to her own eyebrow. That had also been the night she had met Viggo for the first time.

“Oh,” Glory breathed a sigh of relief thankful that he hadn’t said something else. There was no way she was ever going to put a tattoo on that kid, unless she was really in the mood to be hospitalized. “Aaron, you’re mom would shoot me if I pierced your eyebrow.”

“She’ll never have to know who did it.” Aaron wiggled his eyebrows at her.

“Yes she will because you know she’ll blame Nick for this since I’m assuming your staying with him,” Aaron nodded his head in conformation. “And then Nick will have to tell her it was me just so she won’t forbid him from seeing you.”

“I’ll tell her I did it right before I left while I was still in Florida with a few of my friends.” Aaron tried to convince Glory.

“I don’t think so, I don’t want to have to deal with Jane this week.” Glory shook her head once more. Of all the bad ideas she had heard from the Carters, this one was took the cake.

“Please Glory? Call it an early birthday gift,” Aaron begged her. “This is something I’ve wanted for years now, it’ll look so cool. Please?” He begged taking Glory’s hand into his. “Please, please? Pretty please?” He kept begging her.

“Fine,” Glory said after listening to him grovel for a little longer then she should have let him continue. “But you better not tell your mom I did it or get Nick in trouble. If your mom doesn’t like it, you’re taking it out,” Glory told him. Aaron nodded in agreement before hugging her. “I’ll stop by Nick’s house tomorrow to get you and we’ll go to a friend of mine’s shop.”

“Thank you Glory!” Aaron said hugging her again. “You’re the best fake big sister in the whole world.”

“Air!” Glory choked out as Aaron let go of her.

“Sorry,” Aaron mumbled. “I forget I’m bigger then you know.”

“Bite me,” Glory laughed. “Now go, I think we’re going to be heading out soon.” Glory laughed as Aaron waved and started to walk away in search of some poor girl close to his age to pester.

You’re not seriously going to pierce him are you?” Orlando asked Glory as soon as Aaron was out of earshot. He didn’t want Aaron to hear the talk he was about to have with Glory.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?” Glory asked him not understanding what the big deal was.

“He’s only sixteen!” Orlando sputtered out. (A/N: I had to make Aaron a year older just because the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 probably won’t be out for a while plus I wanted Dom and Orli to be done with the LOTR stuff)

“He’s almost seventeen,” Glory reminded him. “Plus most kids his age have at least one piercing.”

“I didn’t when I was his age!” Orlando rebutted.

“Yes but you lived in London when you were his age which was ten years ago I might add,” Glory held a finger up accusingly. “I already had fifteen by that time.”

“Glory his mom is going to kill you when she finds out,” Orlando shook his head knowing the way Jane Carter would react to this. She already wasn’t too thrilled Nick was friends’ with Glory let alone her precious Aaron.

“She’ll never know it was me,” Glory told him. “You have no idea how much stuff Nick and I have hid from her over the years. This will just be another of those things. I’ll give Aaron the name of a tattoo parlor in Florida near his house that doesn’t ID. The worst that will happen is Jane going there with the cops and bust someone who should have been busted a long time ago.”

“That’s not the point,” Orlando grabbed Glory’s shoulders gently and forced her to look up into his eyes. “What if she does? I know you, the last time you got in a fight with her, you went to England for two months without telling anyone.”

“I told you,” Glory said softly.

“Only because your dad had your electric shut off and you had to,” Orlando grinned a little at the memory. It had been right after they had started dating. Glory had shown up on his doorstep, soaking wet saying her dad was an arse. She had fallen asleep in his bed. “Look Glory, I’m just worried that this is going to blow up in your face,” Orlando told her. “I’m going to use the restroom before we leave, I’ll be back in a minute.”

“That can’t be the reason you’re mad about this.” Glory said taking his hand and refusing to let him get very far away from her.

“Glory, we can talk about it later.” He told her freeing his hand. Orlando started to walk towards the men’s room with Glory on his heels.

“No, I think you should tell me now before I forget.” Glory told him simply. She knew there would be no way in hell she would remember this conversation in the morning since it hadn’t involved too many emotions yet.

“I will talk with you about it when we get home,” Orlando kissed her forehead before walking closer to the men’s room door.

“Orlando, tell me.” Glory demanded.

“You’ll just get mad at me.” He replied.

“As opposed to any other day?” Glory teased. “I’m not going to get mad.”

“Fine,” Orlando muttered and turned back to face her. “If you can’t even say no to him, what are you going to say when our kids ask you if they can get pierced or tattooed?”

“Ouch,” Glory mumbled looking at him. “I don’t understand how you can jump to the conclusion that just because I told Aaron I would I would tell our children that.’

“See? I knew you would get mad,” Orlando shook his head. “I’m going into the men’s room now, we can talk about this at home.” Orlando said walking into the bathroom leaving Glory standing outside the restrooms too stunned to even move.

Glory stood in her spot for what seemed like an eternity before it snapped in her head that he had just said she wouldn’t make a good mother. Glory took a breath of air and walked straight into the men’s room. “Orlando you can’t just bring our hypothetical children up like that and then just walk away.” Glory told Orlando’s backside as he faced the urinal.

“She still hasn’t learned to knock,” Glory looked over to the urinal on Orlando’s right to find Johnny Depp currently using the facilities. “Nice to see you again Glory. I’d shake your hand but I’m kind of in the middle of something here.” Glory shut her eyes trying to not stare at Johnny any more. She had seen the man run around shirtless while filming the movies with Orlando, but this was different. He certainly hadn’t run around pant-less although Glory sure wouldn’t mind if he had.

“Glory, could you please wait outside love, this is the men’s room after all.” Orlando glanced back seeing Glory covering her eyes with her hand.

“No worries, I’ll leave,” Johnny smiled at Orlando sipping up and heading over to the sink. “And just so you know Orlando, bringing up kids when you’ve only been engaged for a whole four hours isn’t the best idea.”

“Thank you Johnny,” Glory called out spinning in a half circle trying to listen for where Johnny’s voice was coming from.

“You can open your eyes Glory,” Johnny told her on his way to the door.

“I’m assuming you’ve already seen Orlando nude.” He grinned before leaving.

Glory opened one eye looking around just to make sure there was no one else in the room before opening the other eye. She turned back to Orlando this time. “Why would you say something like that to me?” She asked accusingly. She already knew she wouldn’t be the best mom in the world, but having the person you’re supposed to be marrying tell you that really hurts.”

“I didn’t mean it like whatever your taking it as.” Orlando zipped his pants up and headed over to the sink knowing Glory would yell at him if he didn’t.

“Then how am I supposed to take it?” She asked placing her hands on her hips.

“I don’t know,” Orlando admitted. “I was just pointing out that Aaron is supposed to be someone who looks up to you for advice and you just told him you would pierce his eyebrow.”

“That doesn’t mean I would let our children do something like that.” Glory told him stubbornly.

“Okay,” Orlando turned around to face her crossing his arms across his chest. “How would you handle that if our seventeen year old son asked you if he could pierce something?”

“I, I,” Glory stuttered trying to think of a good answer. “I don’t know what I would say,” She admitted. “But,” Glory held her finger up at him again. “I have at least eighteen years to think about it.”

“Glory things like that are supposed to come naturally, you are supposed to automatically say no.” Orlando told her. He walked over to her and pulled her by the arms closer to him.

Glory freed herself from his grasp and stepped back a little. “I don’t know what I would say because if the kid is anything like how I was at that age, he would just do it anyways at some cheap tattoo parlor that doesn’t meet the codes.”

“That’s not the point though, you need to be able to say no.” Orlando told her knowing he was being a little harsh on this but something had to get through her head.

“What am I supposed to say when he asks me when I got my first tattoo or piercing?” Glory nearly yelled at him. “I’m not lying to my kids like my parents did to me.”

“I’m not asking you to,” Orlando grabbed her arms again and pulled her into him. “I just want to know that you’re not going to let them run around like your parents did.”

“So you think I’m going to make the same mistakes my parents did by default?” Glory asked. She wanted to tell him that she knew her life was never perfect and she wouldn’t want anyone having to grow up the way she had. She knew all the mistakes he parents made and knew how to stop them from happening with her kids but the one thing that stuck out in her mind was that Orlando was right. She inevitably would mess up her kids the same way her father had.

“No,” Orlando looked down at her. He pulled her chin up with his hand gently. “I just don’t want you to think that what they did to you was okay.”

“You’re right,” Glory said softly. Orlando’s head shot up hearing that. Glory never said stuff like that. “I’m going to be a bad mum.”

“No you’re not,” Orlando almost laughed at the thought. She had always been good with the neighborhood kids, all the parents in their old building in London were always calling her to baby-sit. “You’re going to be the best mother.”

“I can’t even take care of myself,” Glory muttered. “I almost set the house on fire yesterday, did you know that?” Glory looked up at him.

“You did what?” This time it was Orlando’s turn to yell. “Never mind, that’s not important. You’re going to be a good mum, even if you are a little forgetful.”

Glory smiled at his attempt to make her happy again. “As long as I don’t forget and leave them somewhere, you know that’s bound to happen.”

“Yeah but that’s why I’ll have a cell phone,” Orlando joked around wrapping his arms around her waist. “But I think first we need to survive the wedding,” He laughed not even wanting to think about planning everything. It was going to be one giant mess trying to have to outrun the press and the fans.

“I was thinking about that earlier.” Glory told him. “The date and all.”

“Oh really?” He asked. “Let me guess, February in the snow in Ohio?” Orlando teased hoping that wasn’t what he was going to say. His mum would kill him if he told her she had to get out of snowy Canterbury just to come to an even snowier Ohio.

“Not quite,” Glory looked up at him. “How about next Saturday in Hawaii?”

Orlando almost choked on thin air at her suggestion. “Next Saturday, as in a week from tomorrow?” He asked stunned that she would suggest that.

“Yup, at my Uncle’s ranch in Hawaii.” Glory told him.

“Okay,” Orlando sighed. “I should have known you would say something like that.”

“Look on the bright side,” Glory leaned up pulling his face down to her level (A/N; what? He’s like almost six feet tall and I’m well, not) to kiss him briefly. “We can get to the honeymoon part faster.”

“I think I like that part,” Orlando joked about ready to kiss her again when the door opened a little. A shocked man saw the couple and back right out. “I think we should go find everyone before we get in trouble,” Orlando laughed. “I really don’t want to be in the Enquirer tomorrow.”

“Me either,” Glory laughed as she took his hand and led him back outside in the lobby of the theater where everyone was waiting.

“Did the elf finally get some nooky?” Dom teased as soon as he saw Glory and Orlando come back to them. Nick and Aaron were standing around near by while Winona, Cadence, and Todd stood next to Dom.

“You’re so perverted,” Glory shook her head at him. “And did you just say nooky?”

“Yes I did,” Dom grinned proudly.

“Yeah never do that again.” Glory told him.

“Why not?” Dom asked innocently.

‘Don’t answer that,” Orlando told her. “We need to get over to the after party soon” He told the group. Winona and Cadence both shook their heads still a little shocked by seeing Nick and Aaron there.

Glory looked up at him smiling before breaking into song. “After the party it’s the hotel lobby and after the lobby then it’s probably cris.”

Dom grinned at Glory. “Well, if you’re aloud to rap so am I,” Dom laughed.

“Wait! I can do one better,” Glory laughed knowing she had forgotten the words she to the song from before. “Skinny, slim women got the ghetto within them. You can hump them, lift them, bend them, give them something to remember yell out timber when you fall through the chop shop.” Nick looked over at Glory laughing.

“Boy am I glad I got you that cd,” Nick laughed coming over to join the group.

“My turn,” Dom grinned. “Snap back to reality oh there goes gravity oh there goes rabbit. He choked, he’s so mad but he won’t give up that easy. No, he won’t have it, he knows his whole back’s city ropes. It don’t matter, he’s dope, he knows but when he goes back to his mobile home that’s when it’s back to lab again. This whole rap shit, he better go capture the moment and hope it don’t pass him.” Dom broke into laughter along with the rest of the group

“I can do one,” Orlando joined in.

“You don’t know any rap songs.” Glory laughed with her arm around his middle.

“I do to,” Orlando told her smugly. “Go, go, go shorty, it’s your birthday, we goin sip Bacardi like it’s your birthday and you know we don’t give a fuck it’s not your birthday.” (A/N: yeah I’m picturing the remix where the British guy sings this, very disturbing.) Orlando finished his attempt.

“Well, you don’t see that everyday,” Johnny came up beside the group. “Three Brits trying to rap.” He laughed.

“Three?” Cadence screamed.

“Nothing!” Glory said quickly. “We should go before someone takes our table at the club.” Glory told them leading Orlando towards the exit.




An hour later, the rapidly growing group had been seated at their table and handed their drinks. Technically Aaron, Glory, Winona, Cadence, and Todd had all been served pop while Nick, Johnny, his girlfriend Vanessa, Dom, and Orlando had chosen drinks.

“I still don’t see why I can’t have alcohol.” Glory complained.

“Remember the Two Towers premiere in London?” Dom asked.

“No,” Glory told him.

“There’s your reason why.” He laughed taking a sip of his drink.

“I’m an artist, I’m supposed to have at least one overindulgence,” Glory whined settling back into her seat. Winona and Cadence were still not talking as much as normal so she had to entertain herself some how even if it was bugging the guys into buying her drinks since she knew she would be carded. One miserable year left before she could show them her ID. “You know, if we were back home right now I could drink.” Glory complained again.

“Can I have everyone’s attention please?” Todd stood up in front of the crowd. “I have an announcement to make.”

“Well, this should be interesting.” Winona whispered to Glory.

“Twenty bucks says he announces that he’s decided to be a better boyfriend because Cadence was drooling all over Nick.” Glory laughed.

“I just wanted to thank you all for inviting me tonight,” Todd motioned to Orlando. Orlando tried to smile at him without making it overly known that the only reason he had gave the kid a ticket was because Glory said she didn’t want to have to listen to Cadence complain all night that she was the only person in the building who didn’t have a date. “And I also wanted to say something to Cadence,” He turned to her in the booth. “I know I haven’t exactly been the best boyfriend I could have, but I want to make it up to you.” He told her.

“Oh look I was right again,” Glory whispered to Winona. Orlando jabbed her in the side to get her to be quiet. “Ouch, I was just telling her the truth.” Glory harshly whispered at him.

“So my big announcement is that I’m moving to LA next week.” Todd told them breaking out into a huge grin. The entire table fell silent at that not sure what to say.

“Drinks all around!” Johnny declared breaking into a Captain Sparrow moment. “Or not.” He said seeing everyone was still in shock.

“How could you think that would make everything all right?” Cadence said out loud before getting up and running off.

Todd looked around the group for a minute before slumping back down into his seat. “Well, that went well,” He said glumly. “Glory, could you send me home now?” He asked her. Glory was the one in charge of calling cabs and what not since she knew LA like the back of her hand.

“Sure,” Glory said standing up. “I’ll be back in a minute,” She told everyone before walking away in the direction Cadence had gone. She found the girl sitting in one of the empty VIP rooms. “And you got mad at me for being rude to him.” Glory told her sitting down next to her on the giant red couch lining the wall opposite the curtains.

“Why did he think that would be okay to do?” Cadence asked Glory looking over at her with tears in her eyes.

“Gee let me think, could it be because you’ve telling him for the past year that you would move in with him?” Glory asked.

“I never said that,” Cadence started to say before she realized Glory was right. “So I did say that, but he thinks he can just move out here and I’ll be willing to just let him.”

“That would be a part of being in a relationship,” Glory told her. “You’re the one who said he was the most important thing in your life.”

“Well, that’s changed though.” Cadence said stubbornly.

“And you didn’t tell him, just like you never tell him anything,” Glory sat forward resting her elbows on her knees. “If you don’t want him here tell him, if you want to break up or make a change you have to tell him this because complaining to Winona and me is never going to fix anything.”

“I know,” Cadence said softly.

“Then why are you still sitting here with me?” Glory asked. “I think you need to go talk to him before I call him a cab, you really hurt him with this one.”

“I did?” Cadence asked.

“You really fucked up this time,” Glory laughed a little. “One way to break a guy’s spirit is to crush all his hopes and dreams in front of a group of guys who all happen to make a living looking pretty,” Glory teased her. “Now go and find him.” Glory stood up taking Cadence’s hands and pulling her up. “Just keep in mind, you did promise to be there with him forever. You said you’d love him no matter what. You need to at least give him a chance to prove he can change. He’s trying.”

“I thought you hated him.” Cadence said letting Glory lead her back out into the club.

“You really do have selective hearing,” Glory shook her head. “I don’t hate anyone, I can’t,” Glory walked back over to the table. “Where did Todd go?” She asked them.

“Outside, I think.” Dom pointed to the doors.

“Go,” Glory instructed Cadence.

Cadence stood a minute in front of the table before getting another deathly look from Glory and even Winona this time before waking outside. Todd was sitting outside on a bench outside the club. “Hi,” Cadence said walking up to him.

“Did Glory call my cab yet?” He asked her not even bothering to look up.

“Not yet,” Cadence told him.

“Just like her, she can be a real bitch sometimes.” Todd grunted.

Cadence rolled her eyes. “No she’s not,” Cadence said wishing Glory was here to hear that one since it had been one of the first times she had really halfway stood up to Todd. “I just wanted to say I’m sorry about earlier at the table. I didn’t know what to say.”

“Why did you run off like that?” Todd asked still looking straight ahead.

“I told you I didn’t know what to say,” Cadence sighed and sat down next to him. “You caught me off guard.”

“Well, do you want me here or not?” Todd looked over at her.

“I don’t know,” Cadence admitted not sure if she was supposed to be completely honest here or sugar coat it for him. “I don’t want to lose you but,” Cadence took a breath of air in willing herself to have the courage to continue on. “I haven’t been happy for a while.”

“I know,” Todd sighed. “That’s why I thought me moving out here would make things easier. It’s bad enough we weren’t working in Ohio but you moving all the way across the country wasn’t helping anything,” He looked over at her. “I just wanted to come here and prove to you that I can be everything you’ve wanted me to be, at least let me try and prove that,” Todd begged. He was quiet for a moment letting his words sink into her head. “So, do you want me here or not?”




Back inside, Winona had chosen to go the bar since Glory was out on the dance floor with Dom and Orlando. She had forgotten how close Glory had become to the cast members when Winona had left to come back to the States to finish high school leaving Glory in New Zealand. She had wanted to stay at the table with Nick and Aaron but they seemed to having an argument about something Aaron wanted to do tomorrow. Winona hadn’t wanted to eavesdrop so she had gone to the bar.

Now she was sitting by herself drinking her Sprite wishing the guy on the other end of the bar would stop looking at her like that. She was tempted to go tell him she was only twenty years old but with her luck he would be one of the forty-something year olds who thought it would be okay to date someone young enough to be their daughter. Winona flipped her hair over her shoulder and looked back down at her drink twirling the straw between her fingers. “There you are,” Winona turned around to see Dom standing behind her. “I thought I had lost you.” He said sitting down. He ordered a rum and coke from the bar tender before looking back at Winona. “So why are you sitting here all by yourself?”

“Nick and Aaron were having a conversation.” Winona told him dryly. She liked the guy enough but he still had a girlfriend and she didn’t want to be one of those women who interfere in other peoples’ relationships. It seemed to her like it was going against sisters.
“You should have come out on the dance floor with us.” Dom grinned at her taking a sip of his drink before sitting back down on it’s respective napkin.
“I thought Cadence would have come back already and I think she’s going to need me to be there and tell her she made the right choice.” Winona explained. She knew her friends all to well. While Glory did everything on her own without talking to anyone at all, Cadence was the complete opposite depending on someone to be there and tell her everything was going to be alright.
“What was with that anyways?” Dom asked. He was going to ask Glory the next day but he figured the girl most likely wouldn’t tell him anything other then Todd is a moron.
“Cadence isn’t sure she wants a boyfriend anymore but she won’t break up with him.” Winona sighed hoping whatever Glory had said to Cadence had changed that.
“That makes a lot of sense.” Dom said sarcastically.
“That would be what Glory told her,” Winona laughed. “But she doesn’t listen to anyone.”
“Then why bother asking for advice?” Dom asked curiously.

“Another thing Glory likes to point out,” Winona looked over at him. She had to admit the blond hair, greenish-blue eyes, and the slight stubble of a beard made him look even more attractive.

“But enough about them,” Dom grinned again. “Why didn’t we ever meet on set?” Dom asked. “I can remember Glory being there practically every day for the last couple of months shooting and she goes on telling us about trying to teach you to surf, so why did I see you?”

“Mainly because I was down there for a total of three months before I had to go home,” Winona smiled unsteadily. Something about this question was making her nervous. “See, I actually did have to finish high school.”

“And she didn’t?” Dom asked confused. He knew the two girls were only born about a month apart. Glory should have had to finish at the same time as Winona.

“Normally she would have but when you drop out of school at age fifteen, you don’t have to finish. She said she had enough money in the bank to not have to worry about, needed time to work on her art instead of leaning stuff she already knew.” Winona explained. She was used to this line of questioning about Glory’s past. She had, after all, been the youngest artist to ever have an exhibit anywhere when she was five. “And the sad thing is, she’s the single most stabile person I know.” Winona muttered slightly under her breath halfway resenting that statement. Glory was insane, that was a given, but she wasn’t supposed to be the one picking up everyone else’s pieces after things went wrong.

“I know,” Dom told her. “Same with me, it’s sad really that the one person who is aloud to be a little scatterbrained is the one everyone depends on,” Dom agreed. “But enough about her too,” He laughed. “I was thinking maybe tomorrow we could go out for lunch or something. I know a great restaurant.”

“Which would be?” Winona asked not sure if she should take his invitation.

“My house,” Dom said quickly. “I used to be a chef so I could make you anything you want.”

Winona looked at him skeptically. “What about your girlfriend?” She asked looking him over.

“Girlfriend?” Dom repeated. “Oh her, wasn’t working anyways,” He laughed. “Please come to lunch with me?” Dom asked giving his best puppy dog expression.

“I guess I could,” Winona laughed. She was about to say something else when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked behind her spotting Nick as the culprit.

“Hi, Winona right?” Nick asked. “I was wondering if you would like to dance with me.”

“Sorry mate,” Dom turned to Nick also. “She was about to dance with me.”

“I think you should let the lady choose.” Nick said calmly looking over at Dom.

“I was about to ask her so I think she would much rather dance with me.” Dom retorted obviously trying to get Nick to bugger off.

Winona was about to say something to try and help the situation when she saw Glory run up to them. “Excuse me Winona, I think I need to borrow these two for a moment, Orlando and Aaron are both at the table if you would like to join them.”

“But we were” Nick started only to be cut off by Glory.

“Don’t make me drag you both by your knickers,” She warned. “Or lack thereof,” She said looking over at Nick.

“Fine,” Both guys sighed and started to follow Glory too afraid to say no to her leaving Winona alone at the bar again.

“Get in here knuckleheads,” Glory pushed them both into the same VIP room she had been in earlier with Cadence. “Two problems right now,” Glory stated pushing them both down in the couch. “First off, can you both act like grown ups for just one night? Stop acting like six year olds,” She reprimanded. “And secondly you can not date my friends.”

“Why not?” Dom asked thinking about a second ahead of Nick.

“Between the two of you,” Glory pointed wildly at the two of them. “I can count at least fifty girls that you two have brought home.”

“What does that have to do with anything?” Nick asked.

“You haven’t had a serious girlfriend in four years,” Glory looked over at Nick before turning to Dom. “And you were dating three girls at one time a couple of years ago.”

“But I haven’t done that since then.” Dom complained.

“That’s beside the point,” Glory yelled at them. “Just don’t date my friends. I love you both but I can’t be put in the middle when it doesn’t work out or when you two start fighting over her.” Glory said before walking away.

“You wouldn’t think a midget would be that intimidating.” Dom turned to Nick.