- Text Size +
Dear Howie,

I know that we’ve been together for close to a year. We’ve had some incredible times together, and I know that you would agree. But there are things that always come between us that I just cannot deny any longer.

You are 11 years older than I am. We always said that “age is nothing but a number”, but too much has happened as a result of our age difference. I love you, and I know that you love me, but is it enough? I used to think so, but now I’m not so sure anymore. I have doubts, and I know you have some as well. These doubts weren’t there in the beginning.

Your friends are wonderful people, but we don’t fit together well. Both because of my age, and because of our personalities. I tried, for you, to get along with them, but things were always too awkward to work out. Please don’t place blame upon them for my leaving.

Yes I’m leaving. There’s too much to fight against for us to stay together and be happy. I know you’ve noticed that we’re not happy together any longer. This is all for the best. You deserve a woman, not a girl. I hope you find that woman someday, and that you’ll be truly happy. I just hope you won’t forget me. I’ll never forget you, and how much you mean to me, and always will mean to me. I love you Howie.

Love,
Tori