- Text Size +
When we got inside, everyone asked where I was . . . and Aaron sat in the couch, looking at me. I looked away. I couldn't see anyone in the eye after what just happen between Aaron and I.

"I saw you . . .," someone whispered. I looked in the direction of which the voice came from. Izzy.
"What?" I said, trying to act innocent.
She motioned me to come upstairs, to be alone. We walked up to one of the visitor's rooms.
"I saw you," she repeated, "You kissed Aaron . . ., and you have a baby on the way."
"I know," I tried to explain, "It's just that I thought he was Nick, I . . ."
"Was this the first time you kissed him?" she interrupted.
"Y-Yes," I lied.
"Alyson, you can't lie to me."
"Ok, ok. No. The first time we kissed was on Christmas Day," I said, as the tears of shame went down my cheeks.
"Why did you kiss him?"
"I didn't want to . . . I-I thought he was Nick," I began to explain. "I was coming downstairs, to get something to eat. He blocked my way and said, 'I'm not letting you pass until you kiss me.' I refused, but he said 'Look up.' I did and saw a mistletoe. So, I kissed him to get it over with . . ."
"After the kiss, did you pull back?"
"Yes, but he was too strong and before I knew it we . . ."
"You what?" Izzy waited for my answer.
"We tonguekissed," I whispered.
She nodded, "Are you going to tell Nick?"
"I-I don't know. I'm too scared he might leave me. My brain says that it wants to, but my heart says 'no'."
"Tell him, before things get worst," she comforted me.
"When though?"

(Nick's POV)
I was listening to Izzy and Ally's conversation. I was coming upstairs to look for her, until I began to grow interested in their topic. "How could she do that to me?" I thought. "Tomorrow, morning I will discuss the issue with her."