- Text Size +
January 1, 2007
Even though I was still mad at Ally for what she did, I still love her. Because what I did to her, was far more worse than what she did. She was still sleeping in my arms while I thought of how to tell her of what I did. "I love her so much," I thought, "I don't want to lose her." I felt someone watching me. I looked down and there she was wake, staring back at me with her deep, dark brown eyes.

"Good morning," I heard her whisper.
"Good morning," I repeated.
I heard her sigh. I could tell she was debating whether to tell me or not. I got up and went towards the phone downstairs in the kitchen. On the way down I shouted at her, "I'll be right there!" I needed to talk to someone who knew Ally more than anyone . . . Izzy.

"Hello," I heard her respond.
"Hey, Izzy. It's Nick. I . . .," how should I say this? "I heard you and Ally's conversation about Aaron."
She didn't speak.
"I . . . how should I react? What should I do?"
"Well," she began, "don't overreact. Remember she IS pregnant and since you already know don't take it too hard on her. If you guys break up, it'll kill her, physically and mentally. The time, when you guys decide to break up, is if she agrees."
I listened to Izzy's words, . . . "it'll kill her, physically and mentally."
"Nick, you are her everything. Without you, she can't go on," she finished.
"Thanks." I didn't know what else to say. She just told me Ally's feelings. Everytime they describe her feelings, each one has a deeper meaning. "Bye."
"Bye," she said and hung up.
"Hey," Ally whispered from behind me. She sighed again, "Nicky, I gotta tell you . . ."
"I know," I told her, "I forgive you."
"No, Nick. It has to do with Aaron," she said again.
I carried her to our bedroom, laid her down, laid myself on top of her, and said, "I know. I forgive you for kissing him twice."
"Really?" she asked, smiling.
"Of course, baby. I love you too much," I said, kissing her.
She smiled and mouthed, "Thank you."
I kissed her forehead, got off of her, and rested on a side.
"I just hope you forgive me for what I did," I thought.