- Text Size +
I was in the emergency room with the doctors and Ally. The reason why they needed me was because she woke up from the sleeping gas. I held her hand. My hand was trying to keep up with her; she was squeezing it too hard. I heard her yells . . .

"Oh, Nicky," she moaned painfully.
"It's ok, babygirl, just calm down. Everything will be ok," I said, trying to comfort her.
"But, Nicky," she moaned again, tears streaming down her eyes, "It hurts so bad, Nicky . . . It hurts so bad."

After about 20 minutes later, I was in the doctor's office, and Ally was resting.

"Why did she have a miscarriage?" I asked.
He sighed, "It's unknown. It's weird. Your baby was very healthy. Probably, wasn't too strong enough to continue the process."
I just sat there. Trying to get all this information in my head. "What could have gone wrong?" And that's when it came to me . . . That baby wasn't mine, . . . it was Jose's. When he raped her, he probably didn't do it properly.
"Thanks," I whispered and walked out.
Izzy ran up to me, "How is she?"
"Miscarriage," I whispered.
My Mom cupped my face in her hands, "Nickolas, it's gonna be ok. You can always try again." She noticed I had red eyes. I cried on her shoulder. Even if the baby wasn't mine in a way, it was still a part of me.

Hours Later . . .
7pm
Ally's parents came and visited her. I was the last one to see her. I had to recover from what happen hours ago. I walked in her room.

"Hey," I said, sitting on the chair and getting close to her.
She smiled, "Hola." ("Hello.")
"How are you?" I asked her.
"Bien, y tu?" ("Fine, and you?")
I laughed, "I'm fine, babe. Could you please speak English?"
She laughed, "Ok."
There was silence . . .
"Nicky, why did the baby had to go?" she asked.
"I don't know . . . I think it wasn't mine," I told her, looking down.
She immediately put her hand on my arm, "Why do you think that?"
"I don't know."
She cupped my face with her hands and kissed me. It was very passionate and I could tell it was full of love.
"I love you, Nicky," she said, looking straight into my eyes. "Even if I kissed him, you still and will always mean the world to me."
"I love you, too," I whispered.