- Text Size +
"Hey," I whispered to Nick.
"Hey," he repeated, barely audible to hear.
"So, um, wassup?"
"What's gonna happen to us, Ally?" Nick asked all of a sudden.
"I-I don't know," I answered him, looking at my hands.
He sighed and cupped my face in his hands, caressing my cheek, "Baby, please come back to me. I'm sorry. I-I don't know what to do, Ally. I need you, baby, please. Stop hurting us."
"I'm not," I told Nick, crying.
"Babygirl, I'm very sorry. I regret ever doing that."
"Nick," I tried to say, "I don't know if I could forgive you."
"W-Why?" he asked, trembling.
"You hurt me so badly," I began. "Nick, do you know how much and how long I've loved you? Nick, I . . . You loved me for like, what, 5 months, while I loved you for nearly 10 years. And Nick, I need space. I need to get over this and forgive you."
Nick nodded, "I'll give you anything you want, but can I kiss you once more?"
I looked at him. He had his eyes dark blue of pain. I nodded, "Just one."
The kiss was magical. I actually can't describe it, but I enjoyed it. I pulled back as soon as I felt his tongue wanting to enter my mouth.
"I'm sorry," Nick said.
"It's ok," I told him. There was a few seconds of silence.
"I-I think I should go now," Nick said, getting up.
"Um, yeah," I said, following him to the door.
"I love you," Nick said, went to his Durango, and left.

After Nick left, I went upstairs and fell asleep . . . Into a dream that told me what was going to happen in the future.