- Text Size +
**RATED R**


February 3, 2007
11:50pm
I felt comfortable. Me kissing Aaron, while I'm still in love with Nick. I couldn't have my head clear. My heart told me to go back to Nick, but my brain said 'no.' I didn't know what to do. I felt confused and hopeless. Was I now falling in love with Aaron? That, I didn't know. Also what I didn't know, what was going to happen . . . Tonight.

I was sleeping in my room until I felt lips on mine. Then, I felt a tongue. I moaned. I found the person on top of me. I opened my eyes. I smiled as I saw a blonde head kissing my neck and unbuttoning my PJ top. "Am I dreaming?" I thought. I felt his tongue kissing and licking my breasts. I moaned again. I then felt his fingers going inside me. I moaned, feeling pain and pleasure. After he tensed me up, he stripped me and himself off of our bottoms. I saw this person put on a condom and I felt him enter me. Screams and moans of pleasure filled the room. After a few final thrusts, I came and so did he. This mysterious Carter kissed my lips tenderly and yet so lovingly. I wanted to look into this person's eyes . . . And I did. I couldn't believe it was him. I thought it was his brother . . . It was Aaron.

February 4, 2007
That Morning . . .
I couldn't believe last night I had sex with Aaron. I thought and wanted it to be Nick so badly. I will kill Aaron today. I dressed myself properly so the Carters' wouldn't suspect. Jane and the others went with Nick to do something about the Super Boat racing thing. It was only me and Aaron in the house. I heard him talking to his friend, Jason. I began to listen to the conversation.

"Yo, Jason," Aaron said, "She's amazing! She fucks so good. I almost feel bad for her."
"Feel bad for me?" I thought.
" . . . Of course, I'm playing her, man! She's easy. If you want we could trade . . .," I heard Aaron say.
I gasped, "Played? Aaron played me?" Only Nick has the power to make me cry. "Does Aaron think him, too? So, I could feel so sorry for him, and go back to him?" I thought, "Well, I think again, babe. You should have never messed with Ally Joa. But, now . . . you're gettin' it."
I busted open the door.
"Oh, hey," Aaron said.
I grabbed the phone. "Hey, Jason. This is the girl Aaron was talkin' about. He'll call you back, k?" I said, and hung up.
"What the . . .?" Aaron was about to say.
"Smack!" I slapped Aaron across the face. The cheek was red. It's a Latin thing. "You should've never played me, Aaron. I may be a sweet girl, but I am a bad-ass bitch when it comes to fighting," I told him, leaving the room.

I walked back to my room. My work was done. I watched the Speed channel on anything about Nick and the Carter clan. Nick had an announcement. The weird thing was that Isabelle was next to him. Nick began to speak . . .

"I have an announcement to make . . . My girlfriend, Isabelle, and I are engaged to be married."