- Text Size +
**RATED PG-13 FOR VIOLENCE**


February 10, 2007
(Nick's POV)
I was still was shock from what Ally said last week. "I HATE YOU!" rang in my head. "Was I doing the right thing?" I thought. "Do I really want to get married with Isabelle? Do I love her?" I had never talked to Ally ever since that day. I only talked to Brian. He said he had talked to her.

" . . . She still loves you, Nick," Brian told me. "The reason why she left is because . . ."
"Because why?" I asked him.
"Because . . . she says she can't see you ever again since you're getting married. Especially since she still loves you. Nick, it hurt her deeply."

I knew Ally still loved me. I still love her, too. But, I just can't stay and wait for her forever.

"Bitch!" I heard Izzy shout . . . Wait a minute, what is Izzy doing in my house?
I got up from my bed and ran downstairs. I found Izzy throwing punches at Isabelle. I held Izzy back.
"You should have never messed with Nick, bitch! Sooner or later, you'll be sorry!" she screamed.
Isabelle just cried, touching the bruises on her cheek.
"Izzy, calm down," I told her.
She let go and pointed at me. "And you!" she screamed, "You bastard! Do you know that Ally is dying because of you?! From what her parents say, she doesn't eat or do anything! It's all your fault Nick. All your fault!" Izzy left the house. I ran upstairs to the phone.
"Hey, what about me?" I heard Isabelle say. I ignored her. I marked Ally's phone number.
"Hello? Ally?"
She hung up.
I sighed and hung up. I was so confused and angry. Angry at everything and everyone, . . . especially myself. Isabelle went to the bathroom to clean up her bruises. I went on N' Control to think. The waves were calm. I looked out at the sun. Memories of Ally and I ran through my head. I looked at the reflection of myself on the water. My eyes were red; I was crying. I splashed the water. "I still love you, Ally," I said to myself. "I love you so much."

Even though Isabelle and I had sex the night before, she will never be compared to Ally. Everytime Isabelle and I had fucked, my mind was never there. Once I said 'Ally' instead of Isabelle. Of course, she threw a fit, but got over it.

Now, I just realized it . . . Ally and I are soulmates. She's the female, stronger version of me. She enjoys video games, she likes rock music and others. She's her own person. Above all, she has a big, good heart . . . and I loved her for that.

I made my way back to the shore. I had a smile on my face, for I had just cleared up my mind. All I gotta do now is find a way of how to break it up with Isabelle.