- Text Size +
Hours Later . . .
Nothing really when on the rest of the day. We were at my Aunt Olga and Uncle Taber's house. My girl-cousin, Leticia, was giving Nick a major turn-on. So, I decided to play along with the little game.

"Hey Max," I told my boy-cousin and my crush.
"Hey," he replied, "What's up?"
"Eh, nothing much. You?"
"Nope."
"Hey, I got a question. The last time you came for Thanksgiving, you were staring at me. Why were you?"
I saw he was blushing, "Because, um, uh, I-I thought you looked good."
"Aw, seriously?"
"Yeah," he said shyly. And all of a sudden, his voice turned deep and sexy-ish, "What's my reward?" He asked, looking at me straight in the eye.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" I said, also using that gifted sexy voice of mine.
"Yes, I would. Could you tell me?"
"Nope, it's for me to know and for you to find out," I told him, walking away.

Through the corner of my eye, I noticed Nick staring at me, watching my every move.

I went to the kitchen, sat down, and began eating the brownies my uncle made. Nick appeared at the door.

"How old is he?" Nick asked, of course, referring to Max.
I took another bite of my brownie, and said casually, "Aaron's age."
Nick nodded, "Were you flirting with him?"
"Where you flirting with her?" I asked, looking at him sternly.
"No," he said, " . . . Yes."
"What did I tell you . . . ?" I whispered.
Nick sighed and sat down next to me, "Are you mad?"
"No, it was just flirting . . .," I began, until another thought ran in my head, "Was it heavy flirting?"
"No, of course not!" Nick said. He knows when I mean 'heavy flirting' I mean like 'dirty talk.'
"You're forgiven," I said, putting the brownie in his mouth.
I fed him the last few pieces, and he kissed me.
I pulled back, "Ew, brownie breath."
He laughed, "You, too, but I still kissed you anyway." He began to lean in again for another kiss.
"True, true," I said, kissing him.
"Ooh!" I heard people say. Nick was about to pull back, but I forced him to stay in his position.
"Happy Thanksgiving," he whispered.
"Happy Thanksgiving."