- Text Size +
**RATED R**


November 25, 2006
6pm
Nick and I went on our first date. We've never gone out to the movies, even though we were boyfriend and girlfriend for a few months. Towards the end of the movie, me and Nick began making out. We finished when we saw the lights flick on. Then, Nick took me out to eat. I told him one of the ordinary restaurants that my parents and I go to. On the way there, I put on a type of music in which I knew Nick would like: Rock. We were on the way home when Nick began to speak.

"Ally?" He asked, with his eyes on the road.
"Yes?" I said, looking at him.
"Can we, um, you know . . . I mean 'cause I've . . ., " he stuttered, but I interrupted him.
"Yes, Nick. Now, we can, but where?"
"Let's get a hotel or motel or something."
I smiled, "Hotel, New York City, downtown."
"Show the way."

When we were almost there, I asked Nick if I could use his cell phone. He handed it to me and I dialed my house phone number.

"Hello," I heard my Mom say.
"Hi Mom," I said, "We're gonna be about an hour late more maybe even more. The traffic."
"Oh, ok," she said. Yes! She fell for it! "I'm glad you called. Love you, bye."
"Bye," I told her, and hung up.
"What was that all about?" Nick said, smirking.
"You want me or not Carter? I obviously had to make an excuse . . . Ooh, Nick, stop. We're here."
Nick stopped, parked the car, and we made our way to the hotel. We got a room; well, it was more of a suite.
"Nick, you didn't have to get this big thing," I told him. It was just one night.
"I wanted you to relax and live like me." Aww, was the thought in my head.
"Aw, thanks, baby."

And there was a moment of silence . . .
"Well," Nick began, "let's get it on!"
I laughed and began to take off my shirt. I had no bra under and Nick noticed my breast has gotten bigger from the last time he's seen them.
"Damn, baby!" he said, walking towards me.
I just giggled and walking towards him, I sang in a husky voice, "Take it off, take it off. Let's get it on, get it on."
"Desperate, baby?" he asked, lifting his shirt over his head.
"With a man like you, always," I said as I laid him on the bed, kissing him.
"God, you're such a bad girl," Nick breathed.
"I only show the bad, horny side to you, babe," I told him as my tongue entered his mouth.
"Mmm," Nick moaned, massaging my breasts.
"Fuck me, baby," I moaned. I wrapped my legs around him as we switched positions. Me on the bottom, him on the top.
His mouth moved from my lips to my neck. Then, he moved to my breast. His hands went under my pants and panties. I began to breathe heavily as I felt his finger getting closer to me.

"Oh, Nicky," I moaned, feeling his fingers inside me, moving back and forth, thrusting in and out. "Oh, God."
"That's it, baby. Say my name. C'mon, you can do it," Nick turned me on and thrusted his finger deeper inside of me.
"Ooh, Nicky . . . Aye, papi . . ."
I saw Nick smile while his other fingers began to unzip my pants. I felt his hands leave my inside.
I whimpered and whined, "Aw, Nicky. Put them back. I was so close."
"Wait, baby," Nick said, stripping his pants and boxers off of him, "you gotta make me almost cum now."
I frowned, but accepted, "Ok." I went on top of Nick as soon as he laid himself on the bed. I wanted to make him as hard as possible, so I began to lick his face. I moved down to his neck and chest. I licked his footprint tattoos. "You know . . . I love these tattoos," I said, between licks.
"Oh, really?" Nick moaned.
I nodded and licked his lips quickly. I put my hands on him and stroked a little.
"Baby, you're gonna make me cum," he moaned, "I wanna be in your mouth, baby."
I put him inside my mouth and sucked him hard. After I heard his moan, I did something I had never done before . . . I deep-throated him.
"Ooh, Ally . . . Oh, baby . . . Babygirl, I'm so close . . . so . . . close . . .," he moaned.
He grunted as I felt him come into my mouth. After I drank the last drop, I went up to him and kissed him.
"Nicky, can you fuck me now?" I said, like a 7-year-old with pleading eyes.
He put us in our original positions and went inside me quickly. "You like that, baby?" he asked roughly.
"Oh, yes!" I moaned loudly as he thrusted in and out of me.
He went deeper inside of me with each thrust.
I put my legs around his waist. "Deeper, baby, please," I moaned.
He did as I said. With a few final thrusts, we came at the same time.
Nick moaned, taking himself out of me. I rolled over to him.

"Did ya enjoy it?" I asked.
He smiled, "Of course I did, baby."
I smiled back, and we kissed passionately. I leaned back quickly, and he had a sad face; he wanted to kiss me more.
"I'm sorry, baby. I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for a check-up."
"Want me to take ya?" Nick asked, knowing that that's what I wanted.
"You know it," I told him, "It's at 10:30."
"So early?"
I nodded.
"K," he replied, kissing me again.