- Text Size +
3pm
Me and Nick went back to my house. My parents left a note saying that they were at my grandmother's house and that they'll be back in about 3 hours. Me and Nick were watching TV when I had the feeling of going to the bathroom.

"Ally? Baby, are you ok?" Nick asked on the other side of the door. I locked the bathroom door before I got in. "Baby, open up."
When I flushed the toliet, I unlocked the door, and Nick came in. "Baby, what happen?"
"I-I threw up," I told him, "I've been doing this for a long time."
"Aw, baby, why didn't you tell me? C'mon, let's go watch TV."

While watching TV, I thought about telling Nick about the baby. "Is this a good time?" I thought. I decided to pay more attention to TV.

"Backstreet Boy Nick Carter is still dating his underage girlfriend. Here is a picture of them in a hotel." Once again, the Media showed a picture of me and Nick. They had the picture of us registering in. Nick was calm and holding me tightly. Then, the reporter made a comment.
"Looks like his girlfriend has grown a little more weight or is it a possiblity that Mr. Carter could be father? That we don't know, but we'll keep you guys posted."
Nick laughed, as goosebumps rushed through my skin, "They think you're pregnant. Isn't that funny, baby?"
Nick looked at me. I gulped. "I think it's time," I thought to myself.
"Babygirl, are you ok?" Nick asked, looking at me. Oh man! I just can't hold it back anymore!
I covered my face as tears ran down. Nick saw me crying.
"Baby, what's wrong? Did the comment hurt you?"
I shook my head. He cupped my face in his hands and noticed my bloodshot, red eyes.
"Baby, please tell me what's wrong," he begged.
"I-If I tell you, y-you'll l-leave me," I told him.
"Ally, I promised you I'll never leave you. Now, tell me please."
I gulped. "Nicky, I . . . I'm, uh," I sighed, "I'm, I-I'm pregnant."