- Text Size +
...Chapter Eleven...

I had just walked through the double doors of the practice room in the dance studio when I heard someone running to catch up to me. Then I was spun around and I was face to face with AJ. I just stared at him with tears in my eyes and my tear strained face. I looked into AJ's big beautiful brown eyes that glistened with unshed tears, they were so sad I had to look away.
AJ lifted my head up by my chin, he looked into my eyes

"I understand"

I cleared my throat "You do?"

"Of course, but I'll miss you even if you have to just go for 4 days"

I laughed then hugged him "I'll miss you to AJE"


{I realised something when I was with AJ at that moment. I was INLOVE with him. I loved Nick sure but I loved him like I do the others - as a friend, my bestfriend.}

AJ and I were still embracing eachother when the other 4 bounced through the door.


"Shell we have an idea" Nick said

Kevin cleared his throat loudly

"Ok, Kevin has an idea" Nick corrected

"well...?" I asked

"Steph comes with us on tour"

"What?"

"It'll be great the two Reed chicks on tour with the BSB"

"You really want me here that much? That you'll put up with my sister for 4 1/2 months?”

“She can’t be that bad” Brian said

“She’s not, she is exactly like me but younger” I laughed

“Kool” they all said

”Are you guys sure?”

“positive” they all said

“Ok I know Steph would love to but I want it to be a surprise IF it happens” I said

“IF it happens?” Aj asked. They all looked confused

“I have to speak to Denese”

“Nope, we all will speak to my mum” Aj said


We all arrived at Denese’s office and knocked on her door

“come-in”

“Hey Mum” Aj said

“Hey baby, what’s up guys?”

“we have come to ask you something” Kevin said

Then I told her the story - I left out the bits that she didn't need to know but I told her the basics. Denese looked at all the guys hopeful faces all except her son's his was pleading.

"Ok let me think about it, ok"

"Thankyou Denese" I said then we good up to leave.

"Michelle honey can I talk to you for a bit?" Denese asked

"Yeah sure, I'll meet you guys outside" Then I walked back into her office and shut the door.

"You have become very special to those 5 wonderful guys out there"

"Yeah and they have become special to me also. I love each and everyone of them"

"And I know they love you, heck they want your sister here so they can keep you here"

I just laughed and said "Yeah"

"So anyway, your sister can come on the tour if you answer something for me"

"Ok shoot"

"Did you get AJ to stop drinking?

"Um... Yeah and if you have noticed I have stopped too."

"No I hadn't noticed but thankyou so much for what you have done for my son."

"Your welcome, but its for his health as well as my own to stop drinking like we were"

"I would like to meet you sister when she gets here"

I smiled at her "She is a lot like me but she is blonde, I will make sure I bring her by"

"Thanks" Denese hugged me and then I left

Outside the guys were waiting...

"So what did mommy-dearest have to say for herself?" AJ asked

"Nothing much, she basically said that Steph could come on the tour that's all" I said

"Really? That's fantastic" AJ said then her picked me up off the ground hugging me.

"Howie, you better be careful - your Steph's favourite" I laughed

A couple of minutes later..."Awww shit" Kevin said

"What?"

D, Brian and I have to put up with these to moaning and groaning for 4 days"

"Oh Man! Can we come with you or they go with you?" Brian asked

I laughed "Nope, Like I said I want it to be a surprise - you'll have to keep them occupied"


That night I decided to have a girls night and I invited all the dancers (Amy Beth Roxy and Katie) and also Leigh and Kris.

We sat around eating Junk-food and watching chick-flicks. I told the girls about my change of feelings towards Nick - but I didn't tell them my feelings towards AJE.

We were in the middle of watching 'Centre Stage' and my door opened and in came the guys.

"Um, guys don't you know what a 'GIRLS NIGHT' is?" I asked laughing

"Yeah its where you girls sit around eating Junk-food and talking about us guys and watching your chick-flicks and then crying over them" AJ said. I couldn't believe how right he was

"Actually AJ I don't think your name ever came up did it girls - sorry to burst your bubble there babe" I laughed at AJ's mocked hurt expression.

"Anyway what are we watching?" Nick asked sitting down next to me on the sofa

"Well WE WERE watching 'Centre Stage' I said

"Well I found a tape that you would wanna watch instead of that" Nick said waving a tape in-front of me.

"Are you sure I wanna watch that?" I asked mocking him

"Aww shut up but I am positive you wanna watch this" he got up and put it in the VCR and pushed play.

A familiar scene came on and I gasped.

"Nicky where did you find this?" I asked

"I did some hunting and I found it" Nick smiled.

"I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him "Thankyou" I whispered.

"What movie is it?" Katie asked

"Its called 'Cry Baby' Johnny Deep stars in it. Its my favourite movie of all time and I couldn't find it in New Zealand but Nicky found it for me" I smiled.

We all settled down and watched the movie. Nicky on one side of Me and J one the other. It didn't seen to bother anyone that I was only in a singlet and short shorts so I didn't bother to change.

Half was through the movie I laid down on Nicks lap, with my legs on AJ's lap. I couldn't help falling asleep wand Nick stroked my hair and AJ was rubbing his thumb over my calf.

(3-person POV)
By the end of the movie, Michelle, Leigh, and Kristen were asleep. Brian and Kev carried Leigh and Kristen back to their room. Nick carried Michelle to her room. AJ stayed for a while talking to the girls. Everyone finally left except AJ, he turned everything off. Then crept into Michelle's room and watched her sleep for a while.



I was well aware AJ was there.

"Good night sleeping beauty" AJ said then kissed my forehead then left the room.

"Good night AJ" I said then fell asleep again. A very happy and peaceful sleep I might add.