- Text Size +
Authors Note: This chapter is kinda out-there, you will know what i mean when you read it


...Chapter Fifteen...


At the party:

Kevin was right, everyone was here but the problem was that no-one was dancing.

"Come-on AJE lets live'n this party up" I said walking towards the party with AJ just behind me. And that is what we did, J and I showed these people how to loosen up and dance, we grinded to the music and moved as if we were one. I was having so much fun until I saw how unhappy Sarah Michelle Gellar and Reese Witherspoon-Phillippee were.

"J, I'm gonna go talk to Sarah and Reese for a sec ok, go and get a soda or something and I'll be back soon, I'm gonna go see if I can get them to dance then I am gonna talk to Freddie and Ryan and try to get each couple to dance together cuz they look so miserable, ok babe?"

"Sure pooh, Good luck" he then kissed my cheek and we went on opposite sides of the room.

I walked over to Sarah and Reese.

"Hey Sarah and Reese, I'm Michelle, I'm here with AJ McLean, How are you?"

"Yes I saw you two dancing, you're a great dancer" Sarah said

"Thanks, come-on lets dance"

"I can't dance like that" said Reese

"Me neither" said Sarah

"I'll show you" I held out my hands for them. They looked at eachother "Why not" then took my hands.

I got them moving with-in a couple of minutes, they were naturals. I danced with them for a couple of minutes and set off to find Freddie and Ryan. I know exactly where to find them - the bar.

I walked up to them, "Hello Ryan, Freddie"

"Hey" they both said together.

"Hi I'm Michelle and I would like your beers please"

"Why get your own" Ryan snapped

"I don't want to drink them, I want you to put them down and get on the dance floor and dance with your WIFE and your FIANCEE" I said sternly.

"Who do you think you are talking to me like that? Don't you know who I am?" Ryan said angerly

"Of course I know who you are and frankly I don't care if you were the Queen of fuck'n England you are going to do what I ask"

"And if I don't" he said cockily.

"You will loose her" i said looking into his eyes

"W-What?"

"Reese and Sarah, you will loose them. Look they have been miserable all night, I don't know what your problems are at home but go out there and have a good time and then when you get home TALK and I mean REALLY TALK and when you get out on the dance floor tell them that you love them cuz we need to hear it and tell them how good they look, cuz we all know how great they look tonight"

They then handed me their beers "Thanks" then they kissed my cheek and headed towards Sarah and Reese on the dance floor.

I walked over to AJ and took a sip out of his soda.

"You're a good person you know that?"

"Yep" I smiled

"And modest too" AJ laughed.


I sat there for a while just watching the two couples dancing together like they should be - in so much love.

"Would you like to dance?" AJ asked

"I'd love to".

AJ and I danced the rest of the night away.


At about midnight AJ and I came off the dance floor to get a drink when Sarah, Reese, Ryan and Freddie came over.


"We're leaving now and I just wanted to thankyou You're my Angel" Sarah said hugging me.

"Ryan hugged me next "Thankyou for opening up my eyes" I hugged him back "Your welcome, go home talk, and then have the best sex of your life" I laughed. "Will do" he laughed.

Freddie hugged me and said the same thing as Ryan and I told him what I told Ryan.

Reese was the last to hug me "What ever you said to Ryan Thankyou"

"Your welcome"

Then they all left.

AJ and I danced for another hour then left ourselves.

That night AJ slept in my bed. It was the most natural feeling thing, he didn't even have to ask.


The next morning we had to get up early to pack since we were on the road again.

Since there were 8 beds in the guys bus, Steph and I bunked with the guys. This was the worst thing about touring, staying on a bus for days at a time. This time we were only on the bus for 3 days.

It was the second day on the bus and we had stopped for fuel. Nick wanted a paper so he jumped off the bus to get one. But he came back with 3 magazines and 2 papers.

"Jesus Nick, I though you just wanted a paper" I laughed.

"Yeah, but I thought you might want to see this" he said dropping a magazine and paper in front of me. On the front cover of the magazine was a picture of me and the title said: 'Sarah Michelle Gellar and Reese Witherspoon-Phillippee say that The Backstreet Boys have a ANGEL among them'. And the paper had 2 pictures of me and AJ - one when we first walked in the door, our arms around eachother and the other photo was of me and AJ dancing. The title said: 'Celebrity party a bore until The Backstreet Angel and AJ McLean'. The first paragraph from the paper went like this: "Our reporter went to the Celebrity party on Thursday night. She told us that no-one was having much fun, that was until AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys and Michelle Reed, also known as the Backstreet Angel (a Backstreet Boys dancer and also a close friend of the BSB) showed up. The first thing they did was hit the dance floor and once they did, everyone slowly followed them."

It then carried on talking about the party, it then ended like this: " In this reporters opinion if you are ever having a party make sure you invite Michelle, and to the Backstreet Boys - Don't let her go"

"Wow" I said truly shocked.

"Wow is right, you certainly made the right impression on people Angel" Kevin laughed

"Where did Angel come from?" Steph asked.

"Well, when the plane that you were supposed to be on crashed and we thought you were both dead, then when you came back, Michelle became our Angel" AJ said.

"Or its because the reporter heard Sarah telling me that I'm her angel"

"Why are you her angel?" Howie asked

"I just helped Sarah and Reese out a bit"

"Doing what?" Nick asked

"Sorry sweetie, can't tell you, that's between them and I"

"That's kool" Nick nodded.