- Text Size +
…Chapter Eighteen…


4 days later at the Awards…

Leighanne, Kirsten and myself had gone shopping the day before to buy ourselves a dress for the awards. I was now wearing a midnight blue, almost black gown, it was tight against my breasts and stomach but slightly flowed out at the bottom so I could walk and sit properly. Leigh was wearing a dark red spaghetti-strap dress, it had a train that hooked onto her wrist so she wouldn’t trip on it, she looked great. Kirsten was wearing a powder-blue almost white gown, which made her look like a goddess, it was just a straight cut dress that just flowed beautifully off her, god I envied her.

So far the awards had been fantastic, Chris Tucker was the presenter and had made me laugh so hard I nearly wet myself, luckily he hadn’t made fun of the boys but he did crack a joke about Britney and Justin.
The boys had performed INBYH and Perfect fan (I know they probably wouldn’t preform that song but I love it, and ya gotta love Brian for it) . The awards were winding down and the guys had won just “Favourite Group” and “Best New Albumn”, but lost “Best New Single” to Christina Aguleira.

(AN: Ok everyone, this part is really cheesy I don’t know what possesed me to write it put it is part of the story, I can’t take it out, I would if I could, please forgive me)

Christina and Britney, Nick and Jessica and Elton John and *N Sync had just given out the last three awards – or so I thought. Brad Pitt and Josh Hartnet came on stage…
“Well we are very honoured to give out this next and last award, we had to fight everyone else just to present it” Josh said then disappeared off stage into the darkness.
“To tell you the truth…”Brad went on… “If I wasn’t madly in-love with Jen and married to her I would totally go after this next award receiver, even if she is 11 years my junior” Brad laughs… “Michelle Reed get your cute little but up here”

I turned to Leigh and Kirsten (the boys couldn’t return to their seats just yet, cuz it was still on live tv) “WHAT?” the just looked confused, then out of no-where Josh shows up.
“You heard Brad, come on” Josh said as he offered me his hand. I took his hand and he ascorted me to the stage and everyone was clapping. When I got on stage is was still in shock (wouldn’t you be).

“Ok guys what’s going on? This is an award show – so what am I up here for, I haven’t won anything, I haven’t done anything!” I said looking at Brad and Josh
“Well no, your right, you haven’t won anything…”Josh said but I cut him off
“Then why…”Brad cut me off
“We haven’t finished yet…YOU haven’t won anything but we do have an award for you”

Just as Brad had finished his sentence the guys – Kev, D, Bri, Nick and AJ as well as Sarah and Reese came onto the stage and I saw Sarah carrying something…
“The nine of us and everyone that has ever met you would like to present you with this”… Sarah said and handed me an Angel on a stand and there was a plaque, which said (as I was reading it Reese told everyone else what it said) “To Michelle Dawn Reed, who is the kindest, sweetest and most genuine person anyone has ever met, You will be forever known as an Angel, Our Angel”
By the time I had finished reading it I was in tears, I was so shocked and happy and for the first time in a long time I felt loved (but no-offence to my guys I knew they loved me).

“Oh god you guys, this is so sweet, thankyou” I hugged each and everyone of them. I turned to the microphone and to everyone else in the audience I said “Thankyou all so much, you are all very sweet, but I’m no angel, I’m just like everyone else”

Reese came up to me “Now now Michelle, you are the Kindest and most good natured person I know. You put everyone before yourself and treat everyone as an equal, In my book and everyone else’s you are an Angel” Then she hugged me.

“Thankyou everyone” I said then started to walk off stage, then I had a thought and ran back to the Mic.

“Oh a couple more things…” then I laughed, so did everyone else…”Since this is being filmed I want to thank Nikki, Sam, Chloe, Katie, Ashley and Michael for saying those lovely things about me in the magazine the other day and to everyone who can make it to my housewarming party – BRING YOUR SWIMSUIT CUZ I HAVE A POOL” then I laughed and walked off stage, while everyone was still laughing.



(Hey guys I realised that chapter wasn’t long enough so I have but 2 chapters in one)



…Chapter Nineteen…


MY PARTY…

My party was in full swing, so many people showed up. The doorbell was constantly ringing. I was walking past the door when it rang again, I opened the door and there stood Michael Guerin (the realtor), his wife and his two kids (well they weren’t kids. His son looked about 19, very good-looking I might add and his daughter looked about 18, very pretty too)
“Mikey … hey” I said as I hugged him “Oh I hope you don’t mind me calling you that” I said as a extra thought…

Michael just laughed “nah, don’t worry about it” “Michelle I would like you to meet my family, - this is my wife Madalin and my daughter Jodie and my son Joshua”

“Josh” Joshua corrected

“Hey nice to meet you all” I said hugging them

“Come-in, come-in, they party is in full swing” I laughed

“You have a lovely home” Madalin said

“Thankyou, but thank your husband here, he found if for me”

“Ok guys before you go off and party I just have a few things to say…
*there are 3 bathrooms available, they have a sign on it, just please don’t use the ensuites unless its an emergancy.
*The bedrooms are off limits, I don’t want no Hanky-Panky going on (I laughed so did Madalin and Michael but Jodie and Josh blushed)
*The bar is an open bar so you don’t have to pay for drinks, oh which brings me to my next thing…
*Can if have your car-keys please (Mikey handed them over), Thanks, I just don’t want anyone driving home drunk
*And last of all…HAVE FUN!!!

Madalin and Mikey laughed and walked off, but Jodie and Josh just stood there star-struck.

I linked arms with both of them and headed towards the bar
“lets go get a drink down you, you both need to loosen up, and you have to remember that everyone here are as normal as you and me”

When we got to the bar I greated the bartender “hey Jon Jon”

“Hey shell, what do you want”

“I’ll just have a coke…guys?” I said as I turned to Jodie and Josh…

“Rum and coke” Josh replied
“Lemonade and Vodka” Jodie replied
(ok guys I know there underage in the states but in NZ you have to be 18 to drink, so i'm gonna stick with what i know...)

Jon handed over the drinks…”Thanks Jon-jon for doing this for me”

“Your welcome sweets”

“Seeya later”
I turned to Jodie and Josh who have already ‘downed’ half of their drinks already

“Ok Josh I’m gonna introduce you to 2 guys and I know you will get along cuz you already have something in common” I chuckled to my self and walked them over to Josh Hartnet and Joshua Jackson

“Hey baby gurl” Hartnet said
“Hey angel” Jackson said

“hey” I said and I kissed their cheeks

“Julie and Josh this is Josh and Josh” I laughed

“Hey” they all said and the Josh’s laughed

“Ok this is gonna get confusing for me – ya know how blonde I can get” Hartnet was gonna comment…
“Don’t say a thing…” I said to stop him … “So Josh (Hartnet) I’m just gonna call you by your last mane, and Josh (Jackson) I’m gonna call you JJ ok guys?”

“That’s fine sweetheart” JJ said and Hartnet agreed”
“Well you boys play nice and I’m gonna introduce Julie to some people ok… Laterz” And with a wave me and Julie were gone


“She’s gorgous isn’t she” Josh said once I had walked away
“Who?” Hartnet asked
“Michelle”
“yeah, pitty she is pretty much spoken for” JJ said
“By who and what do you mean ‘pretty much’?” Josh asked
“Ya know AJ?” Hartnet asked
“Nope”
“Ya know the Backstreet Boys?”
“Yeah my sis loves them”
“Well AJ is part of the group”
“Which one?”
“The one with all the Tats and always wears glasses”
“Ya mean the scary looking fulla?”
“Yeah but AJ’s a really nice guy, but if ya fuck with Michelle he will be ‘up-your-arse-in-a-second”
“So will all the other BSB guys” JJ laughed
“But don’t think Michelle can’t take care of herself, she can. I heard at the Jive party on her second day here Timberlake was harassing her, I don’t know what did did but Michelle got Big ‘ole scary ‘Don’t-do-nothing-for noone, except-my-job Frank to keep Justin away from her, and look he is even here” Hartnet said nodding in Franks direction.

“why would Timberlake be here?” JJ asked looking around
“He’s not FRANK is here cuz Shell invited him”
“What do you mean by Pretty Much spoken for?”
“Well that’s the thing – Michelle and AJ aren’t dating – their not together BUT they are ‘head-over-heals’ for eachother” “So don’t mess with her ok?” Hartnet said
“Yeah I get the message load and clear” Josh said
“So what sports ya into…”

Mean while with Michelle…

“Ok Jules, I’m gonna introduce youuuuuuuuu…”
Suddenly I was spun around and I was face to face with Ben Affleck… I giggled

“Ben that’s one way to get a gurls attentions” I laughed

“hey sweets you wanna dance?” Ben asked

“Well it looks like I already am (laughs) but I have to introduce my new friend Jules to some people, I’ll be back I promise” I got out of Bens arms and went back to Jules

“Sorry about that, now what was I saying? Oh yeah I’m gonna introduce you to 3 fantastic chicks. Now where are they? Oh there…”

I walked over to Christina (Aguleria), Mandy (Moore) and Jessica (Simpson)

“Hey gurls, I wanna introduce you to Julia, Jules this is Chris, Jess and Mandy”

“Hey Julia whats up?” they all responded

“Nothing much, what no Britney?” Julia laughed as she sat down

All of us laughed “Nah Britney ain’t coming, lets just say she is not the sorta person I like to hang out with” I said

“Oh, I heard that she was a absolute snob who doesn’t care about anyone but herself… so don’t worry I get it” Laughed Jules (No-offence all Britney fans, I do like her latest song with Madonna, if it will get me in your good books, hehehehe jokes but I do like the song)

“Sorry gurls, I have to go and see Ben before he gets all pissy, so I’ll leave Jules in your capible hands, and I’ll see you later”


Over the course of 3 hours I had barely had the time to sit down, I danced with Danny (Glover), Mel (Gibson), my boys, Ben, JJ, Hartnet, Josh, Elton, David (Boreanaz), James (Madison), Kerr (Smith), Will (Smith), Lonnie (AJ’s body guard and I had to remind him that he was OFF DUTY), I also dance with Frank but I mostly danced with AJ, God I love him – WHAT, OH MY GOD DID I JUST SAY I LOVE AJ, OH MY I LOVE ALEXANDER JAMES McLEAN…

½ an hour later after the realisation that I love AJ I decided to bring all the gurls that I could find out onto the dance floor… I went around and got Kylie, Danni, Jess, Mandy, Jules, Chris, Sarah, Reese, Katie (Holmes) and Michelle (Williams) then I set off to find Kirsten and Leigh, I finally found them on the laps of Kev and Bri.

“Come-on gurls, where dancing” I said pulling them off Kev and Bri

On the way to the dance – floor (which was my living room) I grabbed Jen (Pit) and Meg (Ryan).

All 15 of us gurls were getting down and ‘dirty dancing’ on the dance floor with no guys …
At the moment I was dancing with Kylie…

“God that gurl can move”Josh said (he was surrounded my AJ, Nick, Kev, D, Brian, JJ, Hartnet, Brendon Fehr, Brad Pit, Freddie and Ryan – they all are standing around watching the girls)

“Who?” Ryan asked

“Michelle – look at the way she moves, you’re a lucky man AJ” Josh said
“Huh? Yeah” AJ responded, not really listening, he was to mesmarized by Michelle’s dancing…
“Excuse me guys” AJ said putting his coke down and heading in Michelle’s direction

Michelle’s POV

I was dancing with Kylie ad I felt someone come up behind me and as soon as that person touched me I knew who it was cuz of the electricity that ran through my body, Kylie smiled and I spun round to be face to face with a very sexy looking AJ. AJ and I danced for a bit then we went out side by the pool to get some fresh air, it was kinda cold out so no-one else was around.

AJ sat down on one of those sunbathing chairs and pulled me to sit in-between his legs. And we stayed like that for a while listening to eachother breathe and the music of my party. After a while I broke the silence

“ya know Aje, I love this- being here with you, with out having to fill the silence with conversation, your such a good friend to me”

“BUT ya see that what I don’t want anymore”…

I shot straight up and out of Aj’s arms and turned to face him

“ww-what???”

“I don’t want to be FRIENDS” I was about to say somethin but AJ interupted me “ I wanna be MORE than friends… MICHELLE DAWN REED I HAVE FALLEN HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE WITH YOU” AJ declaired while holding my hands

I smiled “ALEXANDER JAMES McLEAN I have fallen head over heals for you”
“your not just saying that?” AJ asked
“Nope, definatley not”

Then AJ Kissed me and I didn’t hesitate for one second to kiss him back, the kiss was gentle at first then once our tounges met it AJ pulled me on top of him and it became the most heated and passionate kiss I had ever experienced.



Inside before we started kissing…


“Come her guys and look at this” Leigh and Sarah called

“Aww they look so cute” Reese said
“Why aren’t they together yet?” Ryan asked
“Dunno… I don’t think its gonna take long though” Kev said
“Oh shit I think AJ just said something wrong, I have never seen Michelle move so quick” Nick said in surprise
“I don’t think so Nick… Oh My God their KISSING…F I N A L L Y!!!” Sarah said
“Nick it looks like you owe me $50 bucks” Brian laughed, then quickly stopped when Leighanne slapped him.
“You made a bet?” Leigh asked
“Man, couldn’t they have waited 3 weeks” Nick whined, Kirsten and Reese slapped him (Kirsten upside the head and Reese on the arm)
Nick gave an innocent hurt look, then laughed and handed Brian over the $50…







Hey guys i hope you liked that chapter, sorry if there are spelling mistakes its just that it is 4.00am and i'm tired, i hope you enjoyed it... cheers *Michelle* :)