- Text Size +
…Chapter 21…



One Year Later


Michelle was still living in California. None of the guys or anyone else – except Nikki (remember the fan) knew where she was. Michelle had sent gifts on their birthdays and christmas but hadn’t seen or spoken to them in over a year, but that was all about to change because of a phone call from Nikki telling Michelle that Leigh and Kris were pregnant and Leigh was expecting her baby any-day now.


Leighanne and Kirsten were sitting on the couch and the guys were down in Brian’s basement studio when the phone rang.

“Hello” Leighanne said as she answered the phone.
“h-hey Leigh”
“Oh my God – MICHELLE? Is that you?”
“yeah Leigh its me”
“AAAHHHHHHHHH” screamed Leigh “KRIS GET THE OTHER PHONE!!!!”
“Leigh calm down your pregnant” I said
“OK, hang-on how did you know?”
“ummm… Nikki told me”
“Nikki as in your friend me and Kris bumped into yesterday Nikki?”
“Yeah, she rung me this morning and told me that you and Krissy were preggers, so I rung to congratulate you”
“Hello” Kirsten said on the other phone
“Hey Krissy” I said
“M-M-Michelle? Is that you?”
“Yeah it’s me”
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
“Kris calm down your preggers as well”
“sorry”

Bri, Kev, Howie, Nick and AJ came running up the stairs

“What’s wrong?” Asked Brian
“Don’t tell them its me” I pleaded but only Kirsten heard.
“its Michelle” Leigh said waving the phone.
“Too Late” Kris said

Brian grabbed the phone

“Shell is that you?”
“Yeah it’s me, don’t scream, I’ve only just got my hearing back thanks to Kris and Leigh”
“Oh My God, How are you? Where are you? Why haven’t you called? You coming home?…”
“wow wow slow down Bri, one question at a time, put me on speaker phone so I don’t have to repeat myself”
“ok, your on speaker phone now” Brian said as he pushed the speakerphone button

“Thanks, Hey everyone…” Then I answered all their questions like Brian’s ones

“So why did you call now after ALL this TIME and not BEFORE?” AJ asked Bitterly

“Well don’t get BITTER at me ALEX but Nikki called this morning and told me that she saw Kris and Leigh and that they were both pregnant, so I called to congratulate them” “Leigh when you due?”

“Next couple of days”
“You mind if I come and see you then – I wanna be there when he or she is born”
“I would love it if could be there when Michelle Gracie is born
“Michelle?”
“Yeah we wanted to name her after her Angel Godmother”
“You want me to be her godmother?”
“Will you?”
“Of-course, I would be honoured, and I would hug you if I was there”

Then the doorbell rung, “sorry Shell I have to get that” Leigh said

Leigh left and Bri and the others carried on talking to me, Leigh opened the door and I hung up the phone and prepared for Leigh’s reaction

“May I help you?” she said

I just smiled and she screamed and hugged me.

“My god you look so different!” Leigh said.

I was now Blonde and my hair was a lot longer, I was more tanned and I was wearing a black leather skirt, knee-high boots and a white halter-top.

“You look beautiful” I said as she hugged me again.

We walked into her and Bri’s house
“What’s wrong?” Leigh asked the guys
“Michelle just hung up on us” Nick said
Leigh smiled “It doesn’t matter”
“why?” Nick asked
“Cuz of this…” and she pulled me infront of her.

They just looked at her weirdly, they didn’t recognise me.

Then AJ’s jaw hit the floor “My got you’re gorgeous” she said as he recognized me and Nick elbowed him in the side.

It was so funny that they hadn’t recognized me I had to try not to laugh or smile otherwise it would ruin my fun.

I looked over at Krissy and lifted an eyebrow, the ‘lightbulb’ went on but I gave her a look not to say anything.

I whispered something to Leigh and laughed and we went upstairs and Kris followed

“Where you going?” Bri asked
“To get something, you’ll see” Leigh shouted back

I came back downstairs wearing the shirt I gave Brian
Brian ‘clicked’ straight away and twirled me around in a big circle, then Kev and Howie did the same.

NICK STILL DIDN’T CLICK

I turned and whispered to Bri “he really is blonde isn’t he” Brian laughed “yeah”

I walked up to Nick and said just 4 words

“HAPPY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY” Then he clicked

“My god you have changed to much” and he hugged me

I looked over at AJ and I found him more gorgeous than ever. I had forgiven him ages ago and for the life of me I couldn’t stop loving him. I actually think I loved him more, well they do say that absence makes the heart grow stronger.

I released nick and stood infront of AJ, his eyes pleaded me for to let him hug me, in my eyes I gave him the answer and he smiled and hugged me. In his ear I whispered “I forgive you”
He pulled back and smiled
“Really?”
“Yeah I forgave you a long time ago”
“Then why didn’t you come back?”
“I needed time by myself”
“I still love you, I’m still in love with you Pooh”
“And I’m still in love with you, BUT you need to earn my trust back and if we do this at all its gonna have to be very very slowly, and you have to EARN my TRUST back”
“I know, thankyou”

I turned to my friends and smiled, I WAS HOME ONCE AGAIN….

THE END!

(AN: hey guys this is the end of this one, but I do have a sequel in the works… I will start posting that next week… thankyou for reading this and giving me feedback, I really do appreciate it.)