- Text Size +
**RATED PG-13**


August 22, 2007
11pm
We were at Howie's club, Tabu. Izzy and Danny came. I drank Vanilla Coke, but I felt a little weird. Like a little pinch of alcohol was on my soda. It tasted bad, but I continued to drink it since it was my soda. I was chilling with Izzy earlier. Nick and I danced a lot, but mostly to the "dirty-dancing" songs. Also there was a point where Nick and I began making-out in the couch. AJ laughed because he noticed that we were both so horny. Nick went to the bathroom, and I sat on a chair at our table.

"Hey," a good-looking, brown-haired guy said. "wanna dance?"
I smiled ,"Yeah, sure."
They mysterious man let out his hand, and I took it. I danced to another dirty dance song with mystery man. "This guy could dance!" I thought.

(Nick's POV)
I got out of the bathroom. "Hell, I know I'm gettin' some tonight," I thought mischievously. I went to our table. Ally wasn't there. I looked around and saw her dancing with another guy. I grew jealous and furious. I saw that he was trying to kiss her or her neck. His hands were on her waist. I watch every move they made as I walked my way to them. I pushed the guy to one side and pushed Ally to another.
"What the fuck?" the guy said.
"Nick, what are you . . . ?" Ally began.
I punched the guy across the face, causing blood to come out through his broken lip. "Never mess with my girl, bitch!"
The guy punched me back, and I looked like him.
"Guys, stop it!" Ally screamed.
The guy through himself on top of me, and we hit each other with our fists. Another guy held the guy dancing with Ally while Kevin and Brian tried to pull me back.
"Never ever mess with her!" I screamed at him.
"I wasn't messin' with her, dumbass! It was just dancin'!" He replied.
"Hey, what's goin' on here?" Howie asked. Uh-oh.
"This guy stopped me from dancin'!" the guy said to Howie.
"Nick, what's wrong with you. It was just dancing, baby," Ally said with her hand on my cheek.
"I'm sorry," I said. "I was just being protective 'cause I don't want no one else to hurt you."
She smiled, "I know, baby." She kissed me.
"Yo, the police are comin'!" somebody shouted.
Ally stopped kissing me.
"C'mon," I said, as we ran to Howie's office. "Stay here, ok? Hopefully, they won't find you. If they're coming, then hide where they can't see you."
She nodded.
I ran back out and saw the police were here.
"And where were you?" a policeman asked me.
"In the bathroom," I lied.
He looked at me suspiciously, but I just walked away.
"You hid her?" AJ whispered.
I nodded.
"So what happen was that Mr. Carter's drink was taken by someone else and he got mad?" another policeman said. Everyone said, "Yes."
"Ok, so, basically, nothing happen. Ok, we're out, men," the policeman said and got out of the club. We waited till they drove away.
"Ok, free drinks for everyone!" Howie screamed.
I was confused. "Rok, what happen?"
"Howie told everyone that if they lied about what happen, they would get free drinks," he told me.
I smiled and laughed. I ran back to Howie's office. I saw Ally there with a face that I never saw before.
"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked her, as I bend down next to her.
She kissed me hard, laid herself on the floor, pulling me on top of her. "I want you."