- Text Size +
I looked at her. "Ok, but let's go home."
"No, Nicky," she stopped me. "Here now, please Nicky? I need to feel you inside of me, please, Nicky? Please?"
"Ally, . . ."
"Aw, please, Nicky?" she begged.
"No."
She began pouting.
"No," I repeated. I noticed . . . inside of her, right now, was not love, but lust. "C'mon, we're going home."
"Ok," she sighed sadly. As much as I want her right now, I can't. I don't want her to be mad in the morning. Also, I forgot to buy condoms.
We made our way to the guys and told them we were going home. In the car, Ally kept on teasing me by rubbing my thighs.
"C'mon, Nicky, you know you want me. I know it. I see it in your eyes," she said sexily.
"God, is she trying that hard?" I thought, laughing.
"See? You're blushing!" she said.
"Am not. I'm just laughing 'cause of something that I'm thinking about," I told her.
"What is in that little head of yours, Nickolas? A vision of me naked?" Oh, God! "A vision of me sucking you?"
I grew hard immediately. But, once again, I stopped myself. We finally made it home. I thought I was gonna die, especially with a horny, hott girl next to me.
When we entered the house, Ally ran upstairs. I walked slowly behind her. I saw she had her back to me and was only wearing her panties. Man, was I really hard. I stripped down to my boxers and slid into bed. Ally did the same.
"Nicky, why can't we fuck tonight?" she asked after I turned off the light next to me.
"Because I'm all outta condoms, baby," I told her. "Now, c'mon, go to sleep." I grabbed her waist, pulled her close to me, held her tight, and kissed her neck. I closed my eyes.
"We don't need a condom, Nicky . . ."
"Yes, we do. I don't want you to get pregnant outta lust. Now, sleep." I closed my eyes again.
"Nicky, . . ."
"Sleep."
I heard her sigh. "Ok, but just kiss me."
I sighed. I turned her to face me and kissed her lips softly.
She pulled back. "Ok, thank you, baby. Goodnight," she said, giving me a quick peck on the lips. Then, she turned with her back facing me. I pulled her close to me and held her all night, like my favorite teddy bear.