- Text Size +
I entered the house, sighing and feeling tired.

"Hey baby," Nick said, greeting me with a kiss.
He made me smile. "Hey," I said, barely audible to hear.
"What's wrong?" he said, putting his finger on my chin causing me to be in the same level as him.
"Nothing, I'm just tired," I said, sighing again.
"Ok. You got your dress?"
I nodded. "I'll show you upstairs."

We walked upstairs, with Angel giving me an evil glare. I sighed. "Life sucks," I murmured.
"It sure does," Nick said, laying down on the bed.
I laughed. "You always know how to make me smile."
"Hey, I try. I was born to make you happy."
"'Cause, baby, I was born to make you happy . . . Born to make you happy," I sang.
"Ever thought of the music biz?"
"Um, no thanks. I suck."
"No, you don't. Just a few singing lessons, and you're set."
"Cool, but . . . na."
"Ok . . . Put on your dress, please? I wanna see you in it."
"Ok, but then I want a massage."
"Okie dokie," he said as I took of my shirt.
There was a moment of silence, and I noticed it was kinda disturbing Nick. I noticed him wandering my body through his eyes . . . eager to touch my skin.
"Come . . . Help me," I said.
"Ok," he said, getting up immediately and helping me put on the dress.
"Help me," I sang. "Figure out the difference between right and wrong, weak and strong. Day and night, where I belong." He turned me around, so that I was facing him.
"Help me make the right decisions. Know which way to turn, lessons to learn, and just what is my purpose is here . . .," we sang, but were cut off by our lips joining together. Later on, Nick and I were on the bed, deeply drowned into our kiss . . . And well, . . . we made love once again.

About 3 Hours Later . . .
7:30pm
The Carters' and I went to dinner at a local, fancy restaurant. The food was great and the ruined day got better . . . until he appeared yet again.

"Hey, Ally," the voice said. No please, not him . . . Frankie.
"Oh, hey!" I said, thinking, "What are you doing here? You're so not suppose to be here . . ."
"Um, what are you doing here?" he asked.
"Oh, um, I'm with my future in-laws and fiance; family dinner. And I was just on my way to the bathroom," I said, almost running to the restroom.
I ran into the bathroom. "In-laws my ass," I thought. "After I tell Nick, I will never see them again." I knew I had to tell Nick, and I will. Maybe not now, but I will. After I was done checking myself in the mirror, I walked back out to the table. I saw a familiar guy dressed in a suit. "Not again!" I thought.
"Hey Ally," Nick said, "This is Frankie. Ya no, the actor. I heard you had a crush on him."
I thought, "Oh no, now he knows I like him."
"Um, yeah . . . I came across him in the bathroom," I told Nick. "I am so busted," I thought. "This is the end."