- Text Size +
May 22, 2008
The night of the family dinner, with Frankie, was again uncomfortable. Before we left to go home, Frankie pulled me a side, and told me, "I really like you, Ally. Please be mine," with that he kissed my neck, and I walked away . . . Not saying anything to him. Frankie has called me a few times. I noticed he wanted to talk like "mushy-gushy" . . . You know, like how boyfriends and girlfriends talk, "I love you," and such. I completely avoided him when he tried. I feel like punishing myself for betraying Nick. When I was young, I thought I'd never do this to him . . . I feel like killing myself . . . Not that I would try to do it again! But, I mean like stay away from Nick; I think that would be the best thing.

Today was the prom night. I was kinda nervous, but Nick was with me through everything. Nick got me limousine . . . again. He said it was "our private limo." By the way, yes, we did make-out on the way to the place the prom was held. Everything was going right; I smiled to that. When we got there, we were greeted by Izzy.

"Dude, killer outfit," she told me.
"Major. Look at yours," I said, commenting hers.
"Thanks. Too bad Danny's not here to see me."
"He isn't? What happen?" I asked her.
"I don't know. He said he couldn't come. Something's up with his fam," Izzy said, a bit sad. "But, I got a date, and he's a cutie, too."
"Really? Well, don't go cheating on Dan now," Nick said.
"I won't. Ooh, here he is," Izzy said, . . . getting my worst nightmare.
"Frankie!" Nick said, going to his side to give him a hug.
"Nick! Wassup, man?" Frankie said, returning the hug.
I just stood there, petrified and scared.
Frankie came to me. He hugged me. "Hey, gorgeous," he whispered, kissing my cheek.
I gulped. "Hey," I tried to say.
He just smiled and went to Izzy.
"C'mon, let's sit," Nick said, grabbing my hand to leading me to a table.

We sat and talked, basically about anything that was in our heads. I noticed Frankie staring at me . . . looking at me. He smiled, showing desire. I just made a small smile back. When the prom was almost over, there was a slow song on. I wanted to dance with Nick. I was going to ask him, but Frankie came into the picture.

"Could I have this dance?" he asked.
I looked at Nick. He had the face saying, "Go ahead."
I sighed, got up and holding his hand, made it to the dance floor. He and I swayed to the music. I looked at Nick talking to Izzy. In the middle of the song, Frankie whispered in my ear, "I know it's too soon, but Ally, slowly, I'm falling in love with you. I feel like I need you everyday." He breathed and kissed my neck slowly. My head rested on his shoulder. He smothered my neck and shoulder with kisses. I stood there, motionless, about to cry thinking and knowing that Nick and I wouldn't be together in the future. I sucked up my tears and acted as if everything was ok, but Nick noticed.

"Ally? You ok, baby?"
I nodded.
"You sure?"
I nodded again.
"I love you, k, babygirl?"
I nodded one more time. "I love you, too."
He cupped my face in his hands and looked at me. I looked back at him. He kissed me passionately. Tonight will definitely be a night I'd never forget.