- Text Size +
**RATED PG-13**


30 Minutes Later . . .
2:45pm
AJ drove into the driveway.

"AJ, slow down," I told him, as I saw Nick's car in the driveway.
He obeyed. "So, how are we gonna get the stuff inside?"
I thought quickly, "Umm . . . through the back door. I'll open it."
"K," AJ said, as I got out of the car.
I was close to the door, when I heard Nick whine, "Where is she?" I heard everyone try to control him. "She's getting you a present, Nick," I heard Brian say. I opened the door.
"Baby!" Nick screamed, running towards me, hugging, and kissing me all over.
"I missed you, too," I told Nick, smiling.
"I missed you soooo much," Nick said, like a 7-year-old.
"I know, baby, I know," I said and kissed his lip lightly.
"Where's my present?" He asked suddenly.
"You'll get it a week before the wedding," I told him, going to upstairs. I gave everyone else a sign to go help AJ with the stuff.
Nick followed me, "Aw, that's a long time!"
"Oh, well, I guess you'll have to be patient," I told him, getting a shirt from the drawer.
He pouted.
"Not gonna work, hun," I told him.
"Aw, ok, fine," he said, as his arms were placed around my waist. Soon after, he began kissing me neck. I tried so hard not to moan, but I did.
"See?" he whispered, continuing to kiss my neck. "You want me; I know you do. You're just as desperate as I am."
I stood up straight. I got my strength back. "But, I'm keeping my word," I told him, taking off my shirt. "I guess I could practice a bit and make him desperate," I thought evilly. I took off my bra, and Nick stared at me, amazed.
"A-Ally," he tried to say.
"Yes, Nickolas?" I said, facing him. He stared at my breasts. I chuckled evilly to myself.
He gulped, walking towards me, with his hands stretched out, "C-Can I?"
While putting on my shirt, I stared at the bulge in his pants. Mission succeeded. "What did I say, Nickolas?"
He groaned. "Please? Please, please, please?" he begged.
"No," I said, going downstairs. I quickly gave the guys downstairs a sign to asking if everything was hidden. They gave me the thumbs up sign. I nodded.
"C'mon, please?" Nick begged.
Everyone laughed at Nick. I laughed a bit, too.
"What?" Nick said, confused.
"Hey Kaos, what's that?" AJ said, still laughing and pointing at the bulge in his pants.
Nick looked down, "Um, I'll be right back." He ran back upstairs, while the others and I laughed.