- Text Size +
**RATED R**


That Night . . .
11pm
Even though I made her breakfast, I also made our evening very romantic. I made dinner . . . well, I tried and when we finished eating, we went on our new boat. I named it Alyson Rose, which is her first and middle name. She had such a shock on her face when I showed her.

"Whatcha think?" I asked her.
"Nick, you didn't have to do this. You know you didn't," she said, hugging me.
"I wanted to, for my fianceé," I said, leaning down to kiss her.
Our kiss was slow. No need to rush. Finally, after 7 minutes of making-out, she pulled back for air, and said, "C'mon, let's go on it." She grabbed my hand and led me on the boat.
I followed her and made my way the driver's cabin. She followed me, and I started the boat. A few miles away from the shore, I stopped the boat. She was sitting next to me, so I held her. I felt she was shivering.
"Are you cold?" I asked her.
She was shaking. "Y-Yes. Just a bit," she shuddered.
"C'mon, let's go to the main cabin," I told her, getting up and letting her go in front of me.

When we got to the cabin, she gasped at the sight. I had candles surrounding the room and rose petals surrounding the bed.

"Nicky, why did you do all this?" She said looking at me, with her brown eyes shining.
"Because I love you," I whispered and kissed her passionately. "Now, let me make love to you."
She smiled, and whispered, "I'd love for you to do that."
We kissed again. I put my hands on her back and unzipped the zipper of her lavender dress. While I pulled it down, she took off my jacket of the suit and began to unbutton my blue suit-shirt. I looked at her. She had not worn a bra. I stopped and began to take off my shirt. She turned, so her back was facing me, and as she walked towards the bed, I looked at her tanned-body up and down, enjoying the sight. She took off her shoes and laid down on the bed. By now, I was left with only one thing on . . . my boxers. I jumped on the bed, on top of her. We began to kiss one another hungrily. I felt her hands roam up my body to my head. Then, she pushed my head down to her neck. I began to arouse her by kissing, sucking, and licking her neck. I heard her moan. I smiled mischievously and moved down to her breasts. I heard her moan louder, this time.
While I sucked on her breasts, I entered my two long fingers inside her. Her back arched, and moaned, "Yes, Nicky, yes! . . . Fuck me with your finger, baby." I thrusted my fingers inside of her, deeper and faster. She turned me on with her moans. I could tell she was almost gonna come. Surprising her, I went down and entered my tongue inside her. I heard her gasp. I licked hard and sucked gently. She began to move her hips rhythmically with my tongue. I heard her scream, "Nicky! Ooh, . . .," as she came into my mouth. I kissed my way up to her lips and stopped there. I entered my tongue inside her, letting her taste herself. She responded by kissing me crazily and hard. I pulled back; she whimpered and pouted.
"Horny, baby?" I asked her. By her kissing me, I believe so.
She didn't say anything; she just nodded with an innocent face.
I smiled, "Why didn't you tell me?"
Unexpectedly, she grabbed me and threw me down on the bed.
"Damn, baby!"
She smiled mischievously and began to suck me. I, aroused that I was, of course, moaned. I thrusted into her mouth, desperately wanting a release. "C'mon, baby, harder," I grunted, sounding like an order. She did what I said and took me into her mouth. "Babygirl! Ally! " I nearly screamed. She made her way up and kissed me hungrily. "Make me yours, papi, make me yours," she whispered, as we kissed again. Slowly, I flipped her over, making me on top.
I immediately thrusted inside her. She moaned deeply. I wrapped her legs around my waist.
"Deeper, baby," she pleaded, "Deeper, please."
I quickened my pace and made it deeper inside her. "I want you to come, babygirl, ok? Cum for me, baby," I breathed heavily.
She nodded. Bad boy that I am sometimes, I began to kiss her breasts and rub her. I knew that would make her come in no time.
"Torture," she breathed. "Complete torture, but I love it anyway."
I kissed her lips hard, knowing she would come any second.
"Mmm, . . . Nick!" she nearly screamed in my mouth. When I thrusted harder inside her, she moaned.
"C'mon, Ally, I wanna cum . . . Babygirl, make me cum," I breathed, nearing my release.
She began kissing my neck and going down to my chest. I grunted, as I released inside her. I laid down on top of her. She kissed me. "Mmm, Nicky, that was the best one yet," she said, like a small child.
I smiled. I made her happy, and I was glad. "I love you, too, baby." I got out of her and fell on a side.
She came over and held me, her head resting on my chest.
"I love you, too, Nicky," I heard her mumble before I drifted to sleep.