- Text Size +
'Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and Alyson Joa got married last night. Sadly, we do not have any information on the wedding. In a press conference, last month, Nick said they were getting married in a church. Rumors are, instead, they got married in a private beach. Because no one saw them, we have no pictures. Next . . .'

Ok, ok. Nick and I both know it may have been a bit harsh to the fans that we lied about where we were getting married, but hey! We wanted privacy; we wanted no interruptions. I just hope the fans understand.

"Nick, let's make a press conference, and tell them why we did it," I told Nick.
He nodded, "Yeah, I hope the fans understand."
"Definitely, Nick. True fans always understand their idol actions."

July 23, 2008
10:30am
Well, here we are . . . at the conference. Nick's not the only one who's gonna be talking. I am, too. God, I'm nervous.

"Scared?" Nick asked.
"Like hell. I mean, thousands of reporters taking pictures of you and stuff. God, I hope I don't embarrass myself."
"Baby, how can you possibly embarrass yourself?" Nick laughed.
"Pictures, dummy," I teased him.

45 Minutes Later . . .
". . . Yeah, so basically we both just wanted privacy on our wedding day," Nick said, as I stared at the thousands of reporters taking pictures of Nick and I. God, I hate being in the spotlight . . . when it's gonna go worldwide.
"But," I began, "We're gonna be nice and hand out a picture of the wedding." I stood up and handed the picture a reporter. I, of course, made copies. And, the picture spread through the crowd quickly. "Should we tell them?" I asked, looking at Nick as he smiled. The reporters were quiet and looked at us.
"You tell them," Nick agreed.
I nodded, "We're going to Dominican Republic for our honeymoon. That's all I'm going to say."
Nick smiled, kissing my lips. Of course, cameras flashed. When the conference ended, Nick and I kissed once more and left the building.

Anyway, Nick and I already packed for our honeymoon. After the conference, Nick and I decided to head over at Jane and Bob's house. Jane was excited that we visited. "Finally! My son seems as if he doesn't want to visit his own mother anymore," Jane said. I laughed.

Later on, Jane wanted to talk to me in private . . . it was about the honeymoon.

"So, you're going to Dominican Republic?" she asked.
I nodded, "Nick'll love it. It's just like Florida only hotter."
"Well, you kids have fun," she said, winking.
I smiled, laughing. "You really want grandkids, don't you?"
"Oh, honey, I've been waiting all my life for grandchildren. Ever since that blonde boy was born."
I smiled, "And I'm happy to be the mother of the children."
"Me, too."
"Thanks," I smiled.
"Baby!" I heard Nick scream. "Mami, where are you?!"
"In the kitchen, chulo!"
Jane looked at me. Oh, yeah, . . . she didn't know I'm teaching Nick some Spanish . . . hehehe. "So, you're teaching my son Spanish?"
"It's not my fault; he copies me with the nicknames . . . I'm teaching him good stuff."
"Thank God," she replied. "Thank God for you. I told him ever since he was a young Backstreet Boy that one day someone will teach him Spanish."
"So, apparently, you knew about me before I knew Nick?" I told her.
She nodded.
"Baby! There you are!" Nick said, hugging me by my waist. "Whatcha doing with mom?"
"Talking about you," I said, kissing his lips softly.
Nick looked at Jane. "Mom, . . ."
"Oh, don't worry, honey. It's good stuff about you."
I laughed.