- Text Size +
**RATED PG-13**


July 26, 2008
6am
Today is the day when we go to our honeymoon. I was ready; showered and everything. Now, I just have to wake up Nick.

Since his back was facing me, I looked at his "Kaos" tattoo and let my finger run down his body. He shivered, but didn't wake up. Also, his mouth was open, and I smiled to my devilish idea. I put my mouth close to his and let my tongue roam inside his mouth. I heard moan.

"Mmm, Ally, . . ." I saw Nick's hands moving around to hold me. He opened his eyes, "Ally? Oh, there you are. Baby, you scared me for a minute."
"Sorry, babe, but c'mon, you gotta get ready," I told him.
"Honeymoon day, is it already?"
I nodded.
"Wow, it seems like only yesterday we got married."
"True," I told him. "Now, c'mon, . . ." Nick got up and made his way to the bathroom as I spanked his butt. "We gotta jet."
Nick licked his lips in response. I covered my breasts, even though I had a shirt on. "Hell yes," Nick replied.
I laughed.

6:40am
Nick and I were already at the airport, since it's 10 minutes away. We had to wait about 30 minutes more until we board into the plane. Although, the plane was suppose to departure at 7:30.

I shivered a bit.
"You cold?" Nick asked.
I nodded, "God, these air conditioners are always major."
Nick put his jacket around my shoulders, laughing. "Diablo," he continued to laugh. ("Damn.")
"Diablo, es verdad," I said, also laughing. ("Damn, is the truth.") "So, you're learning?"
"All because of you," he said, kissing my lips softly.
After a 5-minute make-out, Nick moaned. "I need you, babygirl," he said. "So, bad, baby . . . Goddamn."
I shook my head, "Remember what I said?"
"Aw, baby, at least halfway."
Hmm, should we? I mean, it IS gonna be halfway. I smiled, "Later."
"Aw, baby, . . ."
"I promise, Nicky. Later."