- Text Size +
We got the bags inside.

"Wow," Nick replied. "It's beautiful."
I smiled.

My aunt's apartment was on the 5th floor, with no elevator. It had a living room, of course, 2 guest bedrooms, a bathroom, the master bedroom with their own bathroom and kinda like a basement only on the same floor. Pretty cool, huh?

"So, where we're gonna sleep?"
I led the way to the master bedroom.
"Baby, don't you think you could get in trouble? I-I mean, it's your aunt's room," Nick said.
"It's ok, Nicky. She suggested it."

12:15pm
So, Nick and I unpacked and got ready for a bit sight-seeing, about an hour later. But, the door opened.

"¡Hola, Alyson!" It was my mom's cousin, Jose.
"Hola, Jose! ¿Como tu ta?" (" . . . How are you?")
"Bien. ¿Y este es tu esposo? ¿Nick?" ("Good. And is this your husband? Nick?")
Nick looked at him, confused. I smiled, chuckling.
"Si. Jose el e Nick. Nick, this is my mom's cousin, Jose." ("Yes. Jose this is Nick . . .")
They shook hands.
"¿Y Benazir?" ("Where's Benazir?") Benazir's my cousin, too.
"Ta bien. En la casa ta. ¿Quieres venir?" ("She's fine. She's at home. Wanna come?")
"Seguro," I told him. ("Sure.") I turned to Nick, "Wanna come to my cousin's house?"
Nick shrugged his shoulders.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah, just kinda tired," he answered.
"Aw, I'm sorry, baby. It's just that I'm excited."
"I understand, babygirl."
I smiled, kissing his lips tenderly. "I promise after this we'll come back and rest."
"Whatever's down with you, baby."
I smiled, again. "C'mon, Jose's waiting for us downstairs."

Nick and I made our way downstairs, and soon we were on our way to Benazir's house in a small town called Haina.