- Text Size +
**RATED R**


After I finished with her neck, I began to kiss her lips again. At the same time, I began to lift up her shirt and her bra. We pulled away, and I took off her shirt and bra both landing on the floor. We kissed passionately as I continued to undress her. I entered my tongue inside her mouth . . . a way we haven't kissed in a long time. I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts with her panties; soon after they too were on the floor. I looked at her . . . her once again naked body, lying on the bed.
"Ally, I almost forgot how beautiful you are," I told her. "God, you're so beautiful."
She just smiled; I smiled back. I leaned back in to kiss her again. I put my hands on her back, rubbing it softly. She had wrapped her arms around my neck, pushing my mouth to go deeper into hers. I went back down to her neck, kissing and sucking it lightly. I heard her moan. I moved down to her breasts. I took one in my mouth, repeating what I did to her neck. I did the same to the other one. I went lower to her stomach, kissing it. I went back up to her lips, kissing them hard. I began rubbing her, and she moaned. I pushed my finger inside her, making her to moan louder. I thrusted my finger inside and out of her. I noticed she was trying hard not to scream. She kept her eyes closed. She always did. I knew when she closed them, she was letting her feelings take over her . . . letting me take over of her . . . letting me take over her soul.
She was so close when I took my finger out. She looked at me.
"Por favor, Nickolas, por favor," she begged. ("Please, Nickolas, please.")
"Por favor, what baby?" I told her.
She pouted. "Entralo." ("Put it back in.")
"Ok," I told her simply.
She looked at me strangely. I entered myself deep inside her and began thrusting in and out quickly. She moaned deeply. Soon, I felt her hands on back; her nails dug inside my skin, turning me on. I kissed her passionately. She replied by kissing me softly. I felt her beginning to shake. I wrapped my arms around her body, holding her. She moaned again. I whispered in her ear softly.
"Shh, babygirl," I comforted her. "It's ok, baby, it's ok. It's alright."
She looked a bit in pain. I looked into her eyes. She looked as if she was going to cry. I slowed my pace. Her pain went away, but she continued to shake.
"Nicky," she tried to say. "I'm so close, Nicky. Hold me, Nicky, hold me."
I held her as I made my final thrusts. She screamed my name as she came and I screamed her name.
"Nicky, you feel so good," she moaned as my cum entered her insides.
I got out of her and laid down next to her. "I love you," I heard her say softly.
"I love you, too, babygirl," I replied. I wrapped my arms around her, kissed her forehead, and entered the world of unconsciousness.