- Text Size +
July 27, 2008
11:30am
(Ally's POV)
I woke up to hear Nick snoring softly. I smiled. I looked at the environment around me: all the bags and suitcases around on the floor, the window was partly opened, and Nick had his arms around my waist, having me close to him. I heard he stopped snoring. I looked at him for a few seconds. His eyes opened up.

"Good morning, baby," he said, kissing my cheeks lightly.
I smiled, "Buenos dias, papichulo." ("Good morning, babyboy.")
He smiled and stretched. "What we gonna do today?"
"Well," I began, "I wanna go to San Pedro de Macoris and go to my uncle's farm."
"Cool."
"But," I continued. "We gotta rent a car. It takes like 2 or 2 and a half hours to get there."
"Aw."
I pouted.
"Ok," he replied, giving in.
I smiled, kissing him. "C'mon, chulo, we gotta take a shower, first."
"Ooh, shower," he smiled mischievously, touching my arms.
"No," I told him.

3 Hours & 30 Minutes Later . . .
2:02pm
Nick and I were on our way to my uncle, Tio Abraham's, farm. By the way, Tio means "uncle." Anyway, we rented a car at the airport, where Dominican girls were checking Nick out.

"Mirelo. El e buenmoso. Tu no quer?" one said. ("Look at him. He looks hott. Don't ya think?")
"Aye, si," the other replied. ("Oh, yeah.")
"Yo lo quierdo," the first one said. ("I want him.")

Nick smiled at them. I noticed the first one lick her lips at him. I turned around, grabbing Nick's hands. I smiled at the girls devilishly. The first one gave me a dirty look.

So, we finally made it to the farm. I looked at the workers and smiled remembering them.
"This is it, Nick. Whatcha think?" I asked, looking at him.
I nodded his head agreeingly. "It's cool. How many acres does he have?"
"Eh, 1 or 2. But, I don't care about that. C'mon, Nicky, let's go to the horses!"

I ran to the little house of where my uncle kept all the horses. I took out a black horse. "This one's mine," I told Nick. "I love riding him." I gave Nick a brown horse.
He pet the horse.
I got on mine quickly. "C'mon, get on him."
Nick got on the brown horse and we rode all around the farm. I felt a bit as if I was flying. I was high up and the wind blew on the hot day. After the horses, I showed Nick the ducklings. I put one of them in a pool of water and it swam. Nick was a bit scared that it would drown since it was sinking when I put him on the water. We watched the sun go down, and the day ended with a romantic kiss.