- Text Size +
2 Weeks & 3 Days Later . . .
December 24, 2008
10pm
Nick and I were in the car. We were on our way home from having Christmas Eve dinner at the Carters'. Yeah, it was fun. Jane told me some of their Christmas stories. Nothing really going on. Except that . . . Well, I have this big feeling that something bad is gonna happen tonight. Should I tell Nick? I dunno . . . I'll just keep it to myself; I don't want him to start worrying.

Nick drove into the driveway, and I looked at the house . . . Inside was pitch black. My heart was thumping rapidly against my chest. I gulped and sighed trying to remain calm. "Ok, I should stop," I thought to myself. "I'm being paranoid." I walked towards the front door with Nick in front of me. I looked around at my surroundings, the frontyard. The only sound you could hear was the sound of crickets. Nick opened the front door, and I entered . . .

"Something wrong, baby?" he asked, closing the door.
"N-No, t-there's nothing wrong. Just thinking," I told him.
"You sure?" Nick said, wrapping his arms around my waist, rubbing my stomach, kissing and sucking my neck.
I nodded, moaning. That's my weakness.

Then all of a sudden, the light was turned on.
"Merry Christmas," said a voice behind us. This voice was too familiar. "Sorry to spoil YOU'RE Christmas."
Nick and I turned around . . . And Willa strikes again.
Nick sighed and using his strong, manly voice, he said, "What do you want, Willa?"
"The person I've wanted for the past few years . . . You," she answered.
Nick sighed, "Never again. I told you that. Never. It was a mistake."
"Oh, yeah? What if you could have two people instead of one?" she said, as someone appeared into the light . . . Isabelle.
"No," Nick answered simply.
"Fine, then," Willa said, "Have it your way . . . Come on this side, Nickolas, now."
"No," Nick repeated.
"Do it . . .," she took out a gun, "Or else."
Nick looked at the gun pointing at me. Nick and I looked at each other and noticed . . . This time, Willa's serious.