- Text Size +
I gulped and sighed trying to remain calm. "Nick, go."
"No," Nick repeated again. "No, I'm not leaving you."
"Do it!" Willa said, "Or else I'll shoot her stomach, making your baby gone."
I looked at Nick. "It's the only way," I whispered to him. "We have no choice."
Nick sighed, "I love you." He walked to Willa's side and sat down on a chair. Isabelle handcuffed him and tied him to the chair.
I stood there, watching her pointing her gun at me for every move I made, and Isabelle kissing the lips that I would always kiss. I watched as she entered her tongue into Nick's mouth. He knew he had to. Or else our baby, or even I, would be gone. Their kiss continued and lasted for a couple of minutes. I stood there, my head down, tears falling from my eyes . . . I was heartbroken. I rose my head again, regaining my strength and becoming strong once again. Fighting for Nick was always a challenge for me. I've fought for him all my life, and I'm not backing down now. I'm not gonna risk Nick again; I'm not gonna lose him . . . He is my prized possession.
"That's enough, Isabelle," Willa told her, pushing her towards me. Isabelle also handcuffed me.
I looked at Nick. His face showed sadness. He looked up at me and noticed that I had silently cried.
"Go upstairs," Isabelle told me.

I went upstairs with Isabelle close behind me. I walked with my handcuffed hands to the front and my head down as if I was a prisoner. I entered Nick and my room.
"Sit on the chair," Isabelle said.
Helplessly, I obeyed. I looked around the room as if looking at it for the first time, then closed my eyes to avoid tears coming down. I felt Isabelle tie me up tightly to the chair. I opened my eyes, seeing Nick and Willa entering the room. Nick showed no expression on his face.
"Lay down on the bed," Willa told Nick.
I watched as Nick did what he was told.
"Now," she began, "we'll give you what you've been dreaming of for years . . . A threesome."
I gulped when she said that. I sighed deeply . . . My tears are coming.
"And you," Willa pointed at me. "You will watch . . ." She grabbed my jaw and squeezed it tightly. ". . . Or else." She pointed the gun at me.
"I will," I said, inaudible to hear.
"Good," she said, getting on top of Nick.
This is the worst night of my life.