- Text Size +
3 Hours & 30 Minutes Later . . .
1:30am
Hours later, after the 3-hour sex scene, I was falling asleep. I shut my eyes, falling asleep slowly. Isabelle untied me from the chair. "Lay down with your face facing the floor," Isabelle ordered. I did what she said. I laid there, closing my eyes again, falling into deep sleep.
"Hold him," I heard Willa tell Isabelle.

(Nick's POV)
Isabelle held me as I watched Willa take out the gun.
"No!" I screamed. "Stop!" I saw Ally lift her head up as Willa shot into her back. She screamed in pain, and I moved trying to get out of Isabelle's grasp.
"No!" I screamed again, still moving trying to protect Ally. I watched in horror as blood appeared on the back of Ally's shirt, and I listened to her cries of help and pain. I looked at the gun in Willa's hand. She pulled the trigger again. Another shot was fired . . . And Ally . . . was silent.
"No! No!" I screamed repeatedly, tears appearing in my eyes.
"Let's go," Willa said.
I looked back at Ally laying on the floor, her blood still coming out. She and Isabelle pulled me out of the room. We entered the hallway, and I looked at the door. It was the room where every dream came true and where every dream was destroyed.

We walked outside where Willa parked her car. Isabelle drove while Willa stood in the back, watching me, TRYING to arouse me. But, I can't be aroused . . . I just witnessed the death of my soulmate and beloved wife. And what's worse is knowing that she also carried MY first child. My life will never be the same again.

1 Week Later . . .
December 31, 2008
1pm
Today is New Year's Eve. I've been in hostage for a week now. The last time I ate was the day before yesterday's lunch. I only ate one bite. And after that bite I was full, not satisfied, but full. Every night Willa and Isabelle tortured me. They tried to convince me into to having sex with them. But, never. They could tell me I had to or they would kill me, and I still wouldn't care. I don't care about anything anymore, only Ally. My heart, my life, everything inside me is empty. My light is gone, and it will never come back. If you're wondering, yes, I'm still handcuffed. What's also sad is that probably missed my wife's funeral . . .

"Come out of the building with the victim," I heard a voice, coming from the window say. Then, I heard sirens . . . The cops! They're here! I jumped, trying to see the window; Willa and Isabelle had me tied up. Then, Willa and Isabelle came into the room.
"C'mon," Willa shoved me into the hallway, after Isabelle untied me. She had me in front of her with the gun pointing at my neck. "Alright, no funny stuff," she told the cops. There were about 10 cop cars with all the cops pointing at us. God, this is gonna take long.