- Text Size +
3 Months & 20 Days Later . . .
April 22, 2009
(Ally's POV)
My screams were the sound that was coming from the hospital room . . . Yes, I'm in labor. I remember earlier I was nervous; it is my first child, and I've seen documentaries where they said giving birth is painful. God, does all the pushing hurt.

Nick's birthday was back in January, as you know. We just spent the day together. Then came Valentine's Day, Izzy and Dan's wedding day. How nice it was . . . in a church. Very romantic . . . Anyway, my mom's birthday, Jane's birthday, and finally, Izzy's birthday. She had to spent it over here, since I was in the hospital, hehe. So once again, here I am in pain . . .

I screamed, "Oh, God!" I was holding Nick's hand. It's amazing how he kept up with me. I'm hurting his hands by just squeezing them! Izzy, Nick, and the doctor were my coaches. Izzy kept me relaxed after I screamed at Nick.

"I'm gonna kill you for this, Carter!" I screamed, as a contraction flowed through my body. I moaned loudly.
"No, you're not, babygirl," Nick told me, looking at me and the doctor back and forth.
"I will! I swear!" I screamed and moaned again. "Remind me to kill him, Izzy!"

And later on, came more pain.

"I can't go through with this," I cried, "It hurts, Nicky; it hurts so bad."
Nick tried to relax me. "It's ok, babygirl," he comforted me. "Just think about the baby. Just think how she'll look when she's born."

Thank God; after all that pushing, our first child finally came. A baby's cries filled the room. Nick was carrying the baby and showed her to me . . . Yes, HER.

"Look, baby, i-it's Kryssie," Nick said, smiling. I never saw him so happy in my life.
He handed me our baby. I stared at the baby that I created . . . That the man I've loved all my life and I made. She was beautiful. I caressed her cheek, decreasing her cries. I stared down at her as she stared back at me, smiling. I smiled back at her. Soon she fell into deep sleep. I watched her as she slept. I looked at Nick, and he smiled. We stared back at our daughter, . . . Krystal Sky Carter.