- Text Size +
Chapter 10
“I really think we ought to tell the guys the truth about what happened to Tara,” De told Callie.
“Yeah but maybe she doesn’t want anyone to know her business” Callie argued.
After the two had left, they were walking around the hotel aimlessly trying to figure out what to do.
“True but they are going to get suspicious when they see the cops here and find out that we are taking her to the hospital,” De pointed out.
“That’s true but we shouldn’t tell them the truth of what actually happen,” Callie said. “We can make something up”.
“Ok like what” De asked.
“I don’t know yet” Callie replied.
“Well it will just be easier to tell them the truth,” De argued.
Callie rolled her eyes and threw her arms up. “Fine whatever you say but IM warning you that if she gets mad you can tell her it was all you”.
“Fine now let’s go call a group meeting”. De announced.
The two girls made there back to the floor that the whole tour was staying on. De knocked on Kevin’s room. Kevin opened the door. He looked like he had been asleep. “Kevin we need to have a group meeting”.
“Now”? “It’s only six in the morning”.
“I know but it’s a real emergency,” De said urgently.
“Fine” He grumbled.
“Can we meet in here?” De asked.
“Why not in your room since you’re the one calling the meeting” He asked.
“That’s why we need to have a talk” De told him trying not to get to irritated.
Callie who had been standing behind De walked and one by one had gotten the people. About ten minutes later, everyone was present but was all cranky from being woken up early.
“Ok fine now that we are all here what is it De” Kevin asked impatiently.
De and Callie explained the situation with Tara and all the impatient and annoyed faces they had seen earlier were now replaced with shock and were wide-awake.
“So you see you will have to excuse her from the concert tonight and maybe the next couple,” Callie said.
“ Not to mention we will probably be a little late to dance practice cause the two of us have been up all night”.
“Of course I understand perfectly” Kevin assured them. He could not believe that this was happening. From what he knew about her from talking to her he thought that she was a sweet girl and very pretty girl not to mention one hell of a dancer.
“Please don’t pity her though she really hates that kind of stuff” Callie reminded them.
“We know that but we want to show that we care and are here for her” AJ replied.
Kevin thought about the hell that she must be going through and he felt angry and wanted to find the fucker that did this.
“Well we should be going so you can all go back to sleep now” De told them making there way towards the door.
The girls left and soon after the people left to go back to their rooms all talking about how they can help cheer her up. Kevin walked over back to his bed and lay down. He closed his eyes but he could not seem to drift back. He hated the way things had turned out for Tara. She was his friend and he felt like he had to make her feel better and take away he pain. He sighed. “What can I do though”?
Finally, his eyes started to droop and sleep took over him still leaving him with that one question unanswered.

By the time, Callie and de had made it out to the hallway they saw the police coming out. They both made there way over to the Officers.
“Are you finished?” Callie asked.
Officer Andrews nodded.
“So do you think you will be able to find the guy”? Callie asked.
“Hopefully we will if he was truthful with the name and where he lives,” He said. “In cases like this one usually the guy does it to lots of girls and usually lies to them about there name, age and even where they live”.
“Well thank you Officer for coming” De told him.
“No problem mame just doing our jobs” Officer Moore told them. “We will contact you if we have anything and also taker to the hospital to get checked and they will get the guys prints that he left on her and give it to us to help with this investigation”.
The Officers left and they walked in to find Tara crying on the couch. Her knees up. Callie and De sat beside her and hugged her as she cried. Once her sobs had subsided De got up. “Come on IM taking you to the hospital and than you can get a shower and we will all get some sleep”.
Tara nodded and the two guided her out the door.