- Text Size +
Chapter 4
Callie sat in her seat on the airplane the next day. It was seven ion the morning and she was beat. Her and her two new friends had been up till four that morning talking about everything from there childhoods to there latest crushes. They were becoming her new best friends.
‘ Hey you don’t mind if I sit by you do you” a voice asked her.
Callie looked up to see De standing in the aisle. “ Sure”
Callie had a window seat so De plopped down right next to her and placed her bag under the seat in front of her.
“ I thought you were going to sit with Tara” Callie asked.
“ Nope She is sitting with Kevin” De laughed.
“ I bet she can’t sit still” Callie joked.
“ Of course” De said. As you have seen she gets all giddy and tongue tied when she is around him.
There conversation was interrupted by the flight attendants voice.
“ Ok we are now closing the doors and in just a few minutes will be clearing for take off so please fasten your seat belts and make sure that your seats are in there most upright position”.
Callie checked her seat belt and looked out the window.
“ You ready for your first tour” De asked.
“ Yep but IM a little nervous” Callie admitted.
“ Awe don’t be you are going to have a blast” De told her.
Callie nodded and continued to look out the window. She watched as the plane took off and they got higher and higher. After a few minutes she started to get bored. She turned towards De. “ So what’s the deal with you and Nick”.
De shrugged. “ Nothing were just friends.
Callie didn’t believe her for a minute. She knew that look well. Her eyes gave it a way. “ You guys look how should I say quite cozy”.
“ I guess you could say we are pretty close” she admitted. She looked over at the seats next to her and watched nick’s face as he played on his game boy. He had a look of total concentration.
Callie grinned as she saw a smile appear on her face as she watched Nick.

The first destination on the your was LA. They were going all the way out west and the slowly making there way back east. Callie had never been away from Florida so this was like a big adventure for her. The bodyguards had escorted the boys out first since there as a crowd forming quickly outside the gate. The dancers went next to the baggage claim and than got in a limo behind the boys. “ So where are we off to now” Callie asked.
“ We are going to he hotel” Tara replied.
“ Good cause I am tired” Callie complained.
“ The flights usually tend to wear you out” De told her.
“We have anything planned for tonight like any practices” Callie asked hoping that the answer was no.
“ You will learn quickly that the day we get into a city we never do anything work related” De said.
“ So how’d you like sitting by Kevin” De asked Tara.
Tara blushed. “ It was OK I mean we really didn’t talk much”. She replied.
“ You guys haven’t really exchanged more than 2 words to each other” De pointed out.
“ Well that’s more words than I have talked to AJ” Callie said with a sigh.
“ Sounds like someone has it bad” De teased. “ Why don’t you just talk to him”.
“ Because I get all tongue tied when IM around him plus he is taken”. she said.
“ to a bitch” De rolled her eyes at the thought of the nasty bitch.
“ Yeah Sarah isn’t good for him and I can bet that once AJ gets to know you he will like you and you guys will be an item” Tara told her.
“ Yeah right” Callie muttered.
By that time they had arrived at the five star hotel. They all got out of the Limo and checked in. The hotel rooms were quite exquisite.
“ Wow” Callie breathed as she set her stuff down. She walked over to the window and looked out at the incredible view. It was of the entire city and the sun was just starting to set. De and Tara smiled and walked to her and looked out themselves.
“ Well girlie this is what life is like on tour with the backstreet boys so get used to seeing incredible views and fancy hotels” Tara said.
Callie looked down at the city. Everything she had ever dreamed of was coming true. She was a professional dancer and to top that it was with her favorite band off all time the Backstreet boys. She was touring in beautiful cities and had two great friends along the way. Life was perfect. But there was one thing missing. If she could just have him her life would really be complete.