- Text Size +
Chapter 5
The hotel room had three bedrooms so each girl could have her own room. Callie had finished packing and was watching TV when Tara and DE came in.
“ Hey what are you doing”?
Callie looked up briefly “ IM just flipping through a few game shows”.
“ We were thinking of going and taking a dip in the pool you want to come” Tara asked.
“ Sure IM bored and there really isn’t much else to do” She replied.
“ Ok cool” both girls left the room so she could change.
As Callie was getting her swimsuit on she heard the hotel phone ring. She walked over to the phone but midway stopped when it stopped ringing and she could hear that one of the other girls had picked it up. Callie had finished and was brushing her hair when there was a knock at the door. “ Come in”.
The door creaked open and De walked in. “ Hey that was AJ on the phone”. “ He wanted to know if we wanted to go to a club wit the other guys”.
“ Um sounds like fun are you all going”? Callie asked.
“ Yeah we are I told him that we would probably go” De replied. “ So get ready and we are to meet them downstairs in the lobby in a half hour”.
“ Ok” Callie said.
De walked out and she shut the door and looked through her pile of clothes. She finally decided on a baby blue sparkle tube top and black flair pants. She stuck her brown hair in a half pony tail and curled the ends and than dud her make up. Finally she grabbed her black high heeled platform shoes and her purse and walked out. The other two girls were waiting on the couch all ready.
“ Sorry I took so long” Callie said.
“ Its no problem I like your top” De complimented.
“ Thanks I like your outfit” Callie replied.
De had put on a mint green halter top and a black mini skirt with high heeled hooker boots. She had put her hair in a ponytail.
“ Do I look fat” Tara asked worriedly.
De groaned and rolled her eyes “ Oh here we go it starts”.
“ No you don’t look fat” Callie told her.
Tara had put on a yellow spaghetti strapped top with a matching skirt and dress sandals and her normally curly hair was now completely straight. “ Ok good”.
“ Lets go before she starts on her non existent fat rolls” De suggested. “ That always comes next”.
“ No it doesn’t” Tara whined.
“ Sure” De replied.
The three girl made there way on to the elevator and into the lobby of the hotel. The guys were already there and waiting.
“ Wow you guys look great” Kevin commented when he saw them.
“ Yeah you look damn sexy” AJ said.
“ Thanks now lets go” De replied ushering them all out the door.

They all arrived at the club a few minutes later and found a table to set there stuff down. Tara nervously checked her outfit. When she had heard that they were going to be coming to the club she had wanted to look good especially for Kevin.
“ what do you all want I’m ordering drinks” Kevin announced.
After they all told Kevin what they wanted he hurried off to the bar.
“ Well IM off to go find some ladies” AJ announced walking off on to the dance floor.
Tara looked over at Callie to see a frown on her face.
Nick took De’s hand. “ Let’ dance”.
De smiled “ Ok but Carter if you step on My feet I’m personally going to make you sorry” She warned.
“ IM shaking” He joked.
“ You should be” De pointed a finger at him.
Nick laughed and lead her on to the crowded dance floor.
Tara smiled and shook her head. “ They should just admit there feelings and go out already” she thought. Tara knew that De deserved to be happy. The smile didn’t last long though. She wanted Kevin and she wanted him badly.
“ Ok here are the drinks” Kevin announced.
He passed the drinks around to those that were still at the table which consisted of Brian, Callie and herself.
Just than two girls wearing obnoxious clothing came up to the table.
“ You boys want to dance” The blonde one purred.
Kevin and Brian shrugged. “ Sure why not”.
Tara watched miserably as both boys disappeared on to the dance floor. Tara felt a pang of jealousy hit her heart.
Callie looked over. “ Having fun yet”.
Tara snorted. “ Oh yeah so much”.
“ what do you say instead of sitting here like a bunch of losers go out and find some total good looking men I mean there has to be a few single guys waiting for girls like ourselves to ask them to dance right” Callie said.
“ You right lets go” Tara replied with a confident smile.