- Text Size +
Kevin watched Samantha walk around and talked to the guests that where there at the reception. He couldn’t have been happier.
“ Hey Kev.” Brian said walking over to his cousin.
“ Hey. Enjoying yourself?” He asked.
“ Yeah, how about you? Are you happy?”
“ I am very happy. Sam is what I’ve always wanted. She’s been the one I’ve always searched for. I love her with everything I am.” Kevin said smiling.
“ That is the greatest thing I’ve heard from you.” Brian said looking at him. Kevin smiled and looked towards his bride.
“ I think I’m going to go dance with my wife.” Kevin said walking across the dance floor.
“ May I have this dance?” Kevin asked pulling Samantha into his arms.
“ Sure.” Samantha said letting him lead her out to the dance floor. Kevin pulled her close and danced to the slow song that was playing. Samantha rested her head on his shoulder as they danced.
“ You are so beautiful to me.” Kevin sang along with the song. Samantha looked up into his eyes and kissed him sweetly.
“ It’s almost time to go.” She whispered in his ear. Kevin looked into her eyes and nodded. Kevin led her off the floor and towards the door.
“ Come on maybe if we get out of here they wont notice us gone.” Kevin said heading towards the door. Samantha giggled as they hurried into the waiting limo. Kevin pulled her into his arms and began kissing her.
“ I love you.” Samantha said leaning against him.
“ I love you to. Sammy you are the best thing to happen to me.” Kevin said.
“ Kevin the day I met you, that was the day my life started. You came into my world like a whorl wind and swept me off my feet. Now we are spending the rest of our lives together. We will have a long life together and have lots of babies.” Samantha giggled.
“ Lots of babies huh.” Kevin said kissing her neck. “ Maybe I could get started on that early.”
“ Oh really.” Samantha said climbing onto his lap. She looked deep into his green eyes and smiled. She leaned forward and began kissing his neck and down his chest.
“ Maybe we should wait till we get to the plane?” Kevin suggested as his breathing quickened. Samantha kept kissing her way down his body as her hands slowly undid his pants. Samantha looked up and smiled at him. Kevin moaned as Samantha’s hands slid down into his pants.
“ Let me pleasure you.” She whispered as she slid his pants past his hips. She pushed him back against the seat and pulled her dress over her head. Kevin’s hands slowly moved up her body and began to message her breasts. Samantha moaned and then looked down at him. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him deeply, their tongues tangling as their kiss deepened. Kevin’s hands slid down her body and came to rest on her hips. Kevin flipped her over and smiled at her.
“ I love you.” Kevin said kissing his way down her body. Kevin positioned himself and slid into her slowly. He waited watching her expressions.
“ I’m not hurting you am I?” Kevin asked. Samantha let out a breath and shook her head.
“ No, keep going.” She said. Kevin wasn’t entirely sure, he could swear he could hear pain in her voice. Kevin waited until she had adjusted and then slowly moved in and out of her. Samantha wrapped her legs around him pulling him closer and deeper.
“ Move Kevin. I need to feel you.” She said looking at him. She pulled herself up and began kissing him as Kevin quickened his pace.
“ Oh god. Faster.” She said digging her nails into his back edging him on. Kevin moved faster and harder into her. He could feel she was close. Kevin could feel his own release as she tightened around him. He filled her with his seed at the same time as she screamed his name. Kevin lay his head down on her chest and listened to her breathing slow.
“ That was spectacular.” Kevin said rolling her over and running his fingers threw her hair.
“ Yes it was.” She said laying there. She looked up and kissed him.
“ We should get dressed we should be arriving at the airport soon.” Kevin said to her.
“ Yeah I know.” Samantha sat up slowly. Kevin looked at her as she pulled her bra back on and then pulled her shirt over her head. Kevin quickly began to dress as he felt the car came to a stop and the driver tapped on the privacy glass. Kevin looked up and pushed the button and the glass lowered a bit.
“ We are here sir.”
“ Thank you.” Kevin said. Samantha finished pulling on her shoes and moved over to sit next to him. Kevin kissed her and then reached for the door. The door opened and Kevin slid out held his hand out to her.
“ Come on we’ve got a plane to catch.” Kevin said leading her to the private plane he had chartered for their flight to Paris. Kevin smiled and walked onto the plane, he was surprised by the flowers and champagne that was waiting for them. He walked further towards the back.
“ Oh the boys went all out for us.” Samantha said from the bedroom. Kevin walked towards the back and smiled. The bed was covered in red roses.
“ Oh we are going to have some fun with that.” Kevin said kissing her neck.