- Text Size +
Samantha smiled and turned around and began to pull his cloths off. She didn’t think she could get his cloths off fast enough as she began kissing him passionately. She pushed him back onto the bed and slid down his body. Her hands slowly moving up inside his legs, her eyes watching his movements as she licked up his erection. Kevin moaned loudly as she took it into her mouth and began sucking on it. She stopped suddenly when a song began to play. Kevin let out a frustrated groan.
“ Who turned on the music?” Samantha asked looking around. She began to giggle as Nick’s voice began to fill the back.
“ Ok when did he sneak that on?” Kevin asked pulling Samantha into his arms. Kevin kissed her on the lips and looked around the room.
“ What?” She asked giggling.
“ Ya know the mood is gone.” Kevin said looking at her.
“ That’s fine. We’ve got two weeks.” Samantha said running her finger over his cheek.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ So when are they due back?” Nick asked.
“ Their plane lands in a few hours.” Brian said heading into the house.
“ When did you get a key?” Nick asked him.
“ Well Sam gave me one cause she’s got a cat. And he needs to be feed.” Brian said heading towards the kitchen with the bags he was carrying. Nick shook his head and followed him, he stood in the doorway while Brian unloaded the bags.
“ Hey, are you going to help me or stand there and watch?”
“ Every job needs a supervisor and I’m supervising.” Nick giggled as Brian tossed a bag of veggies at him. Nick grabbed some things out of the bags and began to put them away. Nick looked out towards the door and saw AJ and Howie entering the house.
“ What are we going to be waiting for them?” Nick asked.
“ Nope. We are setting up the place for them.” Howie said grabbing four plates, two wine glasses and the candles. He set everything on the table and turned and looked at the others.
“ What can I say I’m a romantic?” Howie said smiling. AJ laughed and patted his friend on the back.
“ We wouldn’t have it any other way D.” AJ said. Howie shook his head and looked around.
“ What are they having for dinner?”
“ That Max is taking care of. He will be here right before they arrive home. That way their meal is hot. He might stick around to serve it and then head off himself. Melissa is making the dessert and bringing that over within the hour. So we have very little time to get this stuff done and get out of here. Nick did you bring the roses in from the car?” Howie asked.
“ Nope. I didn’t know you had any. I’ll go get them. How many bouquets are there?”
“ Four. There are three for the house and one for the bed. The one for the bed are white. Then there are pink, yellow and red ones. The red ones for the table.”
“ Got it. I’ll be right back.” Nick said heading out of the house.
“ Damn D you really are a romantic.” AJ said.
“ The flowers where Kevin’s request. But where we put them and the colors where all my idea.” Howie told them. Nick rushed in with the flowers looking out of breath.
“ You ok dude?” AJ asked.
“ Fine, but we have a problem.” He said
“ And that would be what?”
“ Fans.” Nick said pointing towards the window.
“ Oh great. How are they going to get back here and we get out of here?” Brian asked.
“ That’s what Randy is for. I called him as I came in. Security are on their way over.”
“ Good. Now lets get this stuff done and try and get out of here.” Brian said looking at them. They quickly finished up, met Melissa at the door.
“ Here is the dessert that they will die for.” Melissa smiled handing AJ the chocolate cake.
“ Ok. Max will be here soon to make the main meal.”
“ I am here. Everyone out. I got a call from Carlos he said he’s picking up our love birds at the airport as we speak.”
“ Great. Ok. Have fun.” Brian said heading towards the door. AJ, Nick and Howie hurried out of the house behind him. Surprisingly the fans had gone home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“ We are home.” Kevin said putting the key in the door. He set the bags just inside the doorway and then turned towards Samantha. Smiling he lifted her into his arms and carried her into the house.
“ Welcome home Mrs. Richardson.” Kevin said kissing her passionately. Samantha held onto him and then broke the kiss when she heard someone clear their throat.
“ Welcome home Mr. And Mrs. Richardson, your dinner awaits.” Max said pointing towards the candle light table. Kevin set Samantha down and took her hand and led her towards the table. He pulled out her chair and then had her sit down and then pushed in the chair.
“ It smells wonderful Max.” Samantha said looking at her friend.
“ I aim to please.” Max said setting the plate in front of her. He then placed at plate in front of Kevin and left the room. Leaving the newlyweds alone he stepped out onto the deck.
“ This is wonderful.” Samantha said once they where alone.
“ Yes it is. The guys really wanted to make our first night home a memorable one.”
“ Our first night as a married couple as a memorable one.” Samantha said looking at him.
“ Yes it was.” Kevin said with a wink.
“ Boy if that plane and limo could talk.” Samantha giggled. Samantha looked up to see Max walking back inside and walking towards them.
“ How was dinner?” He asked as he cleared the plates.
“ It was great.” Kevin said looking at him.
“ Dessert will be out shortly.” Max said walking into the kitchen with the plates. Samantha smiled and reached across the table to take Kevin’s hand in hers. Kevin stood and walked over to her and kissed her lips. Sitting down in the chair nearest her he sat here running his fingers threw her hair. Samantha leaned over and kissed him before she stood and moved away from the table. Kevin watched her walk across the room to the cd player and pull out a cd and place it in the player. She motioned for him to come to her. Kevin stood and walked over to her. There was a roaring fire in the fireplace even though it was a warm evening. Kevin pulled Samantha close to him as the song started. Max stood in the doorway and watched the couple dance. He was so happy that Samantha was finally happy.