- Text Size +
“ Jasmine I’m home.” Samantha called out as she entered her house. She looked down to see her small black cat and then around the dismal home. She was tired and as she kicked off her shoes she looked at the small couch she had purchased with her advance.
“ Well Jazzy are you hungry?” She asked looking down at the cat that was playing around her feet. She walked into the kitchen and pulled the small bag of cat food from the pantry and poured the cat some food into the dish. She then walked into the back of the house and began dropping her cloths on the floor as she entered her room. She looked around and grabbed her sleeping cloths and headed into the bathroom. Drawing a warm bath she slid into the warm water and let the bubbles and warm water make the day go away. Her muscles were stiff and sore and how busy the restaurant had been. She grabbed the People weekly Magazine that sat on the stand near the tub and flipped the pages.
“ Holy Shit.” She said sitting up looking at the picture that was in front of her.
~~ Backstreet Boy and oldest member Kevin Richardson pictured here with some of the cast members from Chicago, Kevin had just finished up his run on Chicago before it broke for the holidays. ~~~
“ Good god, he’s famous. And oh god.” Samantha said dropping the magazine onto the floor. She couldn’t believe that she had talked to him and he had talked to her. And now she knew his entire name. She hadn’t even bothered to really talk to him or his friends it surprised her when she had been asked out to the table. She finished her bath changed into her sleeping cloths and slid into her bed. Jazzy her cat slid into the bed next to her and meowed at her.
“ Not tonight Jazzy.” Samantha said looking at the cat. Jazzy curled up and went to sleep.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ So what did you think of her?” AJ asked sitting across from his friend.
“ Her who?” Kevin asked looking at AJ.
“ Sam, the new cook over at the Disney café.” AJ said snickering a bit.
“ Oh, she’s pretty. What of it.” Kevin said looking at AJ.
“ Are you going to go see her again?” AJ asked looking at the older man. Kevin looked at him and shook his head.
“ What is it to you?”
“ Cause if your not I’m going to.” AJ said looking at Kevin. Kevin groaned and looked towards the papers he was going threw.
“ What ever J.” Kevin muttered. AJ smiled and took off for something to do. Kevin looked around and shook his head. He did find the new chef very attractive but he didn’t think he could dive into a relationship right now. But maybe he could talk to the woman. Kevin decided he’d figure it out in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Samantha was sitting at one of the tables at the restaurant going over the dinner menu with a couple of the cooks when she heard a noise.
“ Excuse me.”
“ Yes?” Samantha said looking up to find one of the men she had seen the day before standing in front of her.
“ Can I speak to you alone?” He asked her. She looked at him, her mind trying to remember what his name was.
“ Sure AJ. How about you guys take a break I’ll be right back.” Samantha said standing and following AJ out onto the terrace.
“ I…I uh wanted to know if you’d like to go out to dinner.” AJ asked. His eyes scanning her blue ones for a response, AJ looked past her and saw Kevin entering the restaurant. Kevin looked to see the two in a heavy conversation and lowered his eyes and left the restaurant.
“ That would be nice. I haven’t seen the city yet.”
“ Good your date will pick you up at exactly six pm. What day are you free?” AJ asked.
“ I’ve got tonight off that’s the reason I’m here I’m going over the dinner menu with the other cooks.”
“ Alright, your date will pick you up at six.” AJ said looking at her.
“ Wouldn’t my address be a good idea?” Samantha asked looking at him. AJ nodded and waited for her to write her address on a piece of paper.
“ There will be a limo to pick you up at six for your date.” AJ said smiling.
“ Alright. See you then.” Samantha said smiling at him. AJ nodded and headed out of the restaurant. AJ sighed and knew he had to find Kevin.