- Text Size +
Kevin stood and nearly tipped the chair he had been sitting in over.
“ What the fuck where you doing?” Kevin asked, his voice dripping with venom.
“ Kissing the girl. What did it look like I was doing?” AJ said looking at Kevin.
“ Gentlemen take it outside.” Samantha said coming from the kitchen. Kevin looked towards her, he could see the embarrassment in her eyes but she didn’t say anything about it. Kevin looked at the Disney people and then towards the door.
“ Is this finished?” Kevin asked.
“ Yes it is. The show is on for next week.”
“ Thank you.” Kevin said excusing himself from the table and stormed from the restaurant. AJ stood there and looked at the others.
“ What the hell where you thinking?” Howie hissed looking at him.
“ What was I thinking? She’s a beautiful woman and if that old man doesn’t see that than too bad.” AJ said turning on his heal and heading out of the restaurant.
“ Sweet lord he’s going to get himself killed.” Nick muttered following the others out of the restaurant.
“ Sorry bout that.” Brian said before following them from the room. The Disney exects watched the group leave and Samantha looked at her bosses.
“ I am so sorry about that Mr. Disney.” Samantha said looking at him.
“ Are you dating one?” He asked looking at her.
“ The tall one with the dark hair. We went out on our first date last night. And I was hoping to go out with him again tonight. But I have a feeling I’ll be bailing him out of jail.” Samantha said looking at them.
“ I have a feeling Kevin likes you and his friend is being stupid.” Mr. Disney said looking at her. Samantha let out a small chuckle at that response.
“ How was the meal?”
“ It was spectacular just as I expected from our best chef.” He said looking at her. Samantha smiled and backed from the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kevin walked into his apartment and threw his keys onto the table and stormed into the apartment. He was pissed and needed to get away from AJ and he knew if he had stayed a minuet longer he would have killed him. He heard his front door open and he spun around to see Brian standing there.
“ What?” He growled looking at his cousin.
“ You need to calm down. You know that AJ does things like that to annoy you.”
“ And annoyed is exactly what he got.” Kevin spat at him.
“ He’s going to stay away from her.” Brian said to him.
“ I highly doubt that. That little bastard will do this to annoy me. I have to rest then I am showering and picking up Samantha for a date this evening.” Kevin said looking at him. Brian nodded and headed from the apartment. He knew he had to find AJ before he did something stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha looked out of her car window and knew that she’d be seeing Kevin later that evening. And she was excited about that, and was highly surprised that she didn’t get a call that he was sitting in jail. Parking her car she walked up to her house and saw a man standing there holding a bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear. At first from a distance she couldn’t see who her mystery man was thinking it was Kevin she hurried towards him only to find out it was AJ.
“ What are you doing here?” She asked looking at him.
“ I came to apologies to you about what I did earlier.” AJ said looking at her. Samantha wasn’t entirely sure he was being truthful but she wanted to get ready for her date with Kevin. She pushed past him and opened her door, turning and facing him she smiled politely.
“ I’m sorry I’d ask you in, but I must get ready for my date with Kevin.” She said to him. AJ looked at her and she didn’t like the dark look that seemed to fill his eyes.
“ Really?” AJ said handing her the bouquet of flowers. Samantha looked at him with a strange look but took the flowers. AJ leaned forward and kissed her full on the lips. Samantha tried to shove him off but this time AJ wrapped his arm around her waist and pushed her into the house closing the door behind him with his foot. AJ finally released her and looked into her eyes. Samantha reached out and slapped him hard.
“ Get out.” She shrieked back away from him. AJ smiled ever so slightly and moved forwards towards her. Samantha screamed loudly and stumbled backwards onto the couch. AJ pinned her to the couch and kissed her again. Samantha squirmed under his weight. She heard the door open again and she screamed again, she felt his weight pulled off of her and then saw an angry Kevin standing there.
“ What the fuck where you doing?” Kevin asked holding AJ up by his throat. Samantha was crying with her legs up against her chest. Kevin looked towards her and saw the tears and then at AJ, doubling up his fist he punched AJ square in the jaw, knocking the smaller man out. Kevin dropped AJ’s unconscious form onto the floor and pulled Samantha into his arms.
“ I am so sorry.” Kevin said holding her close. Kevin looked down at AJ and then back at Samantha.
“ He’s been drinking.” She sobbed. Kevin noticed the smell of liquor on AJ’s breath.
“ Yes he has. And when he wakes up I’m going to kick his ass.” Kevin growled.