- Text Size +
Chapter 1

Nick Carter pulled his black skull cap down lower to the point where it nearly covered his eyes. His blonde locks were tucked neatly into the cap. His baggy black jeans were accompanied by a long sleeved black t-shirt so that his distinctive tattoos would be covered. He didn't want to be recognized. It would ruin everything. He had plans for tonight and he wasn't going to let some stupid mistake spoil his fun. Not when he had spent days perfecting every last detail. Nick reached into his pocket and pulled out dark tinted sun glasses, the final touch of his disguise, and put them on so that his famous blue eyes would be covered, hidden from everyone around him, hidden in an attempt to hide his identity. No one was to find out about his little excursion. This was something for him to know and him alone.

Nick put the keys into the ignition of his black Escalade, the sound of loud rock music rocked from the speakers as he began to drive down the dark road towards the club that he knew was just out of town. The distance of the club was a key reason as to why he chose it. It was far enough away from where he was staying that there stood no chance that he would run into anyone that he knew. Anxiously, Nick moved around in his seat, he wanted to get to the club quickly. Pushing the gas pedal with more urgency, Nicks car began to move faster. He felt his adrenaline beginning to rise as the minutes and miles passed him by.

The scenery outside of his car shot by as only blurs of color not the objects they really were. The closer the club became, the more excited he became. Finally after driving through one of the nameless towns that he was in, only to arrive in another, he found himself at his destination. A smirk of satisfaction appeared on his face as he opened the door of his car. Nicks eyes scanned the parking lot after he closed, and locked his car door, there was no one outside but Nick could hear the music that was playing inside from where he was standing. This was perfect, no one would ever be able to figure out what he was up to.

Nick walked into the club through the main door pleased to find that there was no security there to stop him. This was going to be much easier than he had originally thought it would be. As Nick made his way through the crowd his eyes wandered over the women, trying to decide which one of them to pursue tonight. Tonight he was looking for something different. He was tired of the easy sluts that always flung themselves at him, he wanted a challenge. A woman that he had to work to get, maybe he'd find one that didn't want him at all, that always made things exciting.

Nicks eyes fell on a young woman dancing suggestively to the loud music, her hips moving back and forth in such a way that told him that she had a lot of experience and would know exactly how to please him. He stopped for a moment to watch her until finally deciding that she would be much too easy. He committed her face to memory though, just in case he became annoyed with the other women, there was no way that he was going to be leaving alone. His eyes continued their journey, not finding what he was looking for. The night is young, he reminded himself, the right girl will come along. Putting his search on hold, he walked over to the bar and ordered a beer, hoping that the woman he was looking for would come to him.

He took a sip of his beer then crossed his arms across his chest and continued to take in the crowd. In all of years of performing, he had learned how to find just what he was looking for in the crowd before him. Too many damn easy sluts, he thought to himself. He turned his head to look at who was at the bar where he was standing. He smiled to himself when he saw a young woman sitting on a stool, alone. She had on jeans and a t-shirt, she didn't look as if she belonged with this crowd. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled neatly back into a pony-tail and had her hands linked together by her fingers sitting on her lap. To him, she seemed to be one of those shy types that had allowed a friend to drag her here after insisting that she would have fun. She was perfect. Nick made his way towards her, she didn't see him coming as she had her head down, until Nick spoke.

"Hey baby girl," Nick stated, causing the young woman to look up at him. Her deep green eyes looked at him nervously. He got the feeling that she wasn't expecting someone to hit on her. He flashed her his infamous Carter grin, guaranteed to make women go weak in the knees. Now that he thought about it, they should really make his grin illegal. His grin was a weapon. It gave him more power than any man should ever have.

"Hi," she replied so that he could barely hear her. Oh yeah, this was the right woman, he thought as he looked down at her. She turned her head away from his when she saw that he was looking directly at her.

"You here alone?" he asked, his grin still plastered to his face, she fidgeted nervously.

She shook her head. "No, I'm with a friend," she replied as she pointed into the crowd towards the first girl that Nick had considered taking with him when he had first arrived. His grin grew wider, maybe this could end up being a two for one. The thought quickly left his mind. There was no way that he would be able to get the girl before him comfortable with that idea. Oh well, he thought, there's always next time.

"Want me to buy you a drink?" Nick offered, sitting down besides the girl.

"No, thank you," she replied.

"Come on, just one. Bar tender," Nick called. The man walked over to Nick. "Get me another beer." The man nodded and placed a bottle on the bar. Nick nodded and the man walked away.

"No, it's okay. I don't want anything, thank you," she insisted.

"It'll loosen you up baby girl. After all, you are here to have a little fun aren't you?" She looked at him questioningly. He continued to smile at her, hoping that she would take the drink.

"I've never drank before," she admitted, trying to avoid eye contact at all costs.

"There's a first time for everything," he replied handing her the bottle. He held his out towards hers. "Here's to new experiences." She looked at Nick reluctantly before tapping her bottle with hers and taking a sip of the new substance. "See, wasn't so bad, now was it?"

"No." Nick let his smile soften a little as he leaned his arms against the bar as he looked at her. Under the casual clothes, Nick could tell that she had a real figure. Probably too insecure to show it off he thought to himself, well I'll change that.

"My name's Chris. What's yours?"

"Allison."

"Beautiful, that's a beautiful name," he replied. "So Allison, what are you doing for the rest of the night?"

"Nothing," she replied taking another drink of her beer. Nick could feel her tensing up again. She must have assumed that he wanted sex Nick thought as he watched her continue to keep her space.

"Look baby girl, I know this really isn't the kind of place that you like to hang out at. I can tell by the way you're acting that you're not comfortable," Nick commented. "I've got a place not too far from here where I think you'll be a lot more comfortable and we'll be able to talk better." Allison looked towards her friend, she didn't want to leave but she knew that she wasn't going to get any help from her companion.

"Chris, I don't think that's such a good idea," she replied. hoping that he would just back off and leave her alone.

"Why not? I'm just trying to get to know you a little better, that's all. What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing," she answered.

"Allison come on. You know she's gonna be wasted soon anyway, if she isn't already is, and won't remember you telling her that you were leaving, if she even remembers that you're here. I've seen it happen before. Come on, my cars right outside, I'll take good care of you."

"I don't even know you. I really don't think that I should be leaving with you."

"Hey, I don't bite. I'm perfectly safe. I just want to get to know you a little better. What's wrong with that?"

"Why can't we just stay here?" she asked.

"Do you really like being here, baby girl?" he questioned. "Because I get the feeling that you don't."

"Chris.. I really don't think it would be a good idea."

"Come on, I just want to talk and if at any time you want to come back here, I'll take you right back as soon as you say the word. I promise," he said placing his hand over his heart. "So will you come with me?"

"Alright," she answered reluctantly, hoping that she hadn't made a mistake by taking him up on his offer. Maybe this was her night to relax and have fun, everyone else seemed to be doing it. He smiled at her and took her hand as they began to walk towards Nicks car. That was pretty easy, he thought to himself, but now this is where the fun begins. "Is that your car?" she asked as they stopped in front of the Escalade.

"Yeah baby girl it is," he replied as he opened the passenger door for her. She looked at him amazed by the fact that he owned such a car. Every other car in the parking was some run down machine that only had months left in its life span. Nick walked around to the other side and got into the car just as she was buckling her seat belt. She turned to look at him when she felt his eyes on her.

"What's with the sunglasses? It's the middle of the night," she said.

"Yeah I know, but I like them."

"Think they make you look cool?" she commented as Nick pulled out of the lot. The alcohol must be getting to her already for her to have become so relaxed.

"Do they?"

"They make you look like you have something to hide," she replied as she reached over to take off his glasses. He grabbed her arm, stopping her before she could remove them. "What?"

"Relax baby girl, they'll come off soon enough," he replied as he stole a quick glance at Allison. She sat back against her seat. Nick sped up a little bit, wanting to get back before the alcohol wore off. He wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get her to drink any more once she had a clear mind. Nick looked over at her again to see that she was staring out of the window.

He suppressed a sigh when he thought about her. She was just another slut, she probably saw right through his disguise. She probably knew that he was Nick Carter and that was why that she had agreed to leave with him and that was why she had wanted to take off his sunglasses. She wanted to be sure first. Well that's okay baby girl, you have no idea what you've just gotten yourself into, he thought to himself.

He could already imagine the look on her face when he had finished. It would be just like all of the others and would give him indescribable pleasure. It was that look that he fed off, it was what kept him doing this time and time again. It was all about the rush that he recieved. A rush that never got old. A small grin appeared on his when he thought about the night ahead of him. Nothing was going to stop him now.

The rest of the ride back to Nicks rented cabin was quiet and Nick was beginning to think that the alcohol had ran its course through her already. He looked over at her to see that she was still staring through the window. Trying to figure out where they were headed, they all did. After twenty minutes of driving, Nick pulled up into the drive way of the small cabin and she looked at him questioningly.

"I like my privacy," he stated as he exited the car, hoping that she brought his excuse and believing that she had since she made no further comments about the cabin or its location. She opened her door and followed him side, letting her eyes move around the room after she was completely inside. She's not going anywhere now, he thought to himself, it was almost impossible for her to find a way to escape since they were so far away from a city and there were no other homes in the area for her to go to. All of which was just another aspect in his well thought out plan. "Want anything to drink?"

"Yeah, just give me whatever," she replied, not even looking at Nick. He smirked as he grabbed one of the bottles from the cabinet before him and poured some into two glasses. Then he reached for another bottle, pouring just a couple of drops into one of the glasses. Once he stirred the mixture in the glass with the added ingredient, he headed towards Allison. He tapped Allison on the shoulder and gave her the glass he had adding something to. She smiled at him and took the glass. "It tastes funny," she stated, her face scrunching up in distaste.

"You'll get used to it," he assured her as he drank the contents of his glass in one quick gulp. She looked at him nervously and took another small drink, not wanting to offend him. He smiled at her and motioned for her to take a seat on the couch that was behind her. She did and he walked over to sit next to her.

"I'm starting to feel a little tired," she stated, "maybe I should go home."

"No, it's okay. It's just the drink."

"Are you sure?" she asked, her voice becoming weaker. "Because..."

"Yeah baby girl, I'm sure," he interrupted as he watched her eyes flutter shut, a smirk on his face. It was time for the fun to begin.