- Text Size +
This chapter was originally written by my friend Carlmichael but I didn't like how it went with the rest of the story so I rewrote it....

~*~~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 12

Another night, another drive, another victim to be claimed by the now insatiable desire to kill that Nick had obtained since the beginning of his murder spree. Every night he heads to the road for another kill is a night when he can hardly contain his excitement. Nicks black escalade sat in the drive way of his cabin as he grabbed a black bag and exited the cabin. Nick threw the bag into the back of the car and sped away down the isolated roads surrounding the cabin. Memories of murders past starting rushing to his mind once again. He was proud of his work as he know thought of what he was doing to be. His job was to rid this world of the scum that seemed to be in abundance. Naomi’s actions had only perpetuated his desire to kill. It’s Friday, Nick thinks to himself, so he’s well aware of the fact that there will be plenty of woman for him to choose from. Nick basked in his thoughts as he saw countless people moving about in a quick manner once he had reached the city. None of them would ever know how close they came to a killer. This thought thrilled him. Finally, he found a club that was buzzing with activity. 187 was its name. He laughed to himself for he knew that this number sequence the police code for homicide. Little did anyone know how eerily appropriate the name was.

Nick exited the car wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt, black sneakers, and a black leather jacket. His eyes were covered by a dark pair of sunglasses and on his head he wore a skull cap, under which his long blonde locks were hidden, much as it was on every other night he hunted. The women on line all turned their attention to Nick, his mysterious look excited them. His pace was slow and composed as he walked towards the club acting as if he were unaffected by the looks he was getting. He walked right up to the bouncer and slipped him two fifties and entered the club. Money was not an issue. He would do anything it took to get him more victims. He’d obtained his other victims by free so in essence he felt as though he were stealing. Paying to get in a club strangely extinguished the single flame of remorse Nick possessed. It was almost as if he had now orchestrated a reasonable exchange. To Nick, everything was right now. He’d obtained the balance that he needed. Though the dancehall music blared, Nick didn’t seem to notice it, it wasn’t important to him. Keeping an eye on the crowd, Nick made his way to an empty table in the back. From there he would his perch upon which he could hunt. The hunt was almost as important as the actual murder. Nick glared at the crowd before him. Most, if not all, of the women before him would make the perfect target.

“Shit,” Nick cursed as he jumped up from his chair. A waitress had spilled a glass of water onto his lap. Nick grumbled to himself, this was exactly how he had met Naomi. His anger flared but he kept it a secret within him as he looked at the waitress.

“Oh my god,” cried the waitress, “I am so sorry, please forgive me.” Quickly, she retrieved a napkin to help him clean off. She rubbed the napkin along his lap attempting to remove all of the liquid. Nick relaxed, realizing that his next victim had just come to him. He looked down at her. Her shirt was cut low revealing her breasts. She stopped her actions, noticing that he was becoming aroused. She looked up at him seductively.

“Hello handsome, my name is Kristine and I’ll be serving you tonight, what would you like to have?” she stated. He looked up and down her beautiful Hispanic body, impressed with what he saw and thrilled by the fact that she had come to him not knowing what would happen to her before the night was over.

“Well Kristine,” Nick said emphasizing her name, becoming bolder than he had been with his prior victims, “to tell you the truth, I would love to see you naked, chained down and spread out on my bed.”

“Well stranger, I think that can be arranged.”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah, let’s go,” she replied wrapping her fingers around his wrist. Moving through the crowd excited Nick even more. Thoughts started spinning through Nicks mind. He wasn’t sure whether he was going to kill her at the club or some how manage to lure her back to his cabin. The idea of killing her in a public place made the act that much more appealing to him. He would definitely try and kill her here. He’d have to cover his tracks well, he was aware of this. There was no way that he could just leave the body there at the club, he couldn’t risk being seen leaving where her body would be found. It was way too risky. He’d have to find a way to get her out of the club without anyone knowing. Once they reached the back of the club, Kristine unlocked a door to a private room. Slamming the door behind him, Nick pushed Kristine down onto a couch sitting by the door. Nick climbed on top of her and kissed her. She moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Nick ran his hands up and down her body before pulling her shirt off over her head. Kristine slid her hands up Nicks shirt, running her hands over all Nicks hot, smooth skin. He pulled away from her in order to pull off his shirt, his sunglasses and hat falling off in the process. Her hands immediately went to his head and she weaved her fingers into his hair. Suddenly, she flips them over so that she’s on top. Her fingers ran up and down his bare chest and his eyes remained fixed upon her every move. Nick reached up and unclasped Kristine’s bra and threw it to the other side of the room. She bit her lower lip as Nick ran his fingers over her crotch through her panties and jeans. Her eyes shut and he flipped them over again.

Nick unzipped her jeans and pulled them down along with her panties, leaving her naked body exposed to him. Her breathing had become labored with anticipation. Nick ran his fingers down her body and once again to her crotch, which this time was completely exposed to him. He inserted two fingers deep inside of her and her body arched forward with pleasure. Kristine made no attempt to muffle or conceal her moans as Nicks fingers reached a feverous pace. She started pulling on Nicks hair, knowing that she was rapidly approaching her orgasm. Nick felt her starting to tighten around his fingers, she was almost there. He leaned down and wrapped the nipple of her right breast in his mouth. Kristine thrust her hips, keeping up with Nicks fingers. Her breaths were shorter than ever as she came and fell limp against the couch.

“Fuck,” she panted as Nick pulled his fingers out from Kristine’s vagina. He looked down at her, completely turned on. “Don’t worry cowboy, I’m not too tired to make sure that you’ve had your fun,” she replied as she pulled herself out from under Nick. She dropped to her knees in front of Nick as he sat up on the couch. Her hands went right to the zipper of his black jeans, slowly and teasingly as she pulled it down. Nick lifted his hips so Kristine could pull down his pants and boxers. Nicks member was standing completely at attention and she licked her lips. Kristine brought her head down and ran her tongue over Nicks entire length. Nick wrapped his fingers roughly through Kristine’s hair as she took him deeply into her mouth. Her head started bobbing up and down on his dick. He threw his head back as moans escaped his lips. Panting, Nick looked down at Kristine and watched as her head went up and down.

“Oh yeah,” he groaned as he felt her fingers rubbing against his balls. He shut his eyes and relaxed as Kristine continued to suck him off. Willing sexual partners was something that Nick had very few of in the past few months. As a matter of fact, that only two that he could think of was Naomi and now Kristine. Of course, Nick thought to himself, both of the women that he had fucked had to be whores. He had them both in the first night. That alone made them whores. Nick took in a deep breath as he reached his climax and shot his hot load into her throat.

“Come on,” Nick said as he pulled Kristine onto her feet and back onto the couch with him. Kristine let her and wander down Nicks body and stroked his cock, feeling him harden with each touch from her hand. Nick laid Kristine on the couch and laid on top of her.

“Fuck me baby,” she coaxed, “I can’t wait to feel that cock or yours slamming deep inside of me.” Nick reached onto the floor to retrieve his discarded jeans and pulled out a condom from the back pocket. He slipped it on after opening the wrapper and positioned himself at her opening. Swiftly, he thrusted himself deep inside of her. She screamed with surprise and pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his waist, forcing him to go deeper inside of her. Nicks thrusts were rapid and rough. Kristine let her hands slide up and down Nicks body and every now and then allowed her fingers to trace the tattoos that she found on his back.

“Mmm,” Nick moaned as he continued to thrust into Kristine. Her hands have now left Nicks back and she began to play with his nipple rings. He groaned as he felt his second orgasm approaching quickly. He sped up his already feverous paced thrusts hoping to bring his orgasm upon sooner. She moaned and reached her climax, seconds later, pushed over by her orgasm, Nick released and fell upon Kristine’s body. After a moment, his breath returned to almost its normal pace and he pushed himself up and turns himself away from her.

“I haven’t been fucked like that in a long time,” she admitted, closing her eyes and letting out a long sigh.

“Is that so?” Nick replied, a pillow in his hands.

“Um hum,” she answered, her eyes still shut. Nick turned around and forcefully brought the pillow over her face. In shock, she struggled with him. He pushed the pillow tighter over her face. Though she was continuing to struggle, Nick could feel that she was losing her strength. Nick stopped when she passed out, just short of death. He dressed her and took her keys. Quickly, he put his clothes back on and went out through the back door of the room that they were in. His eyes scanned the area. He was at the other side of the club.

Nick placed Kristine’s keys in his pocket and quickly walked around to the other side of the club to get his car. He kept a careful eye out to make sure that no one was watching him. A cool breeze blew through the air. The coolness of the air was a needed change. He relaxed even further, enjoying the cool air. He finally arrived back at the front of the club. The line that was there when he had arrived had dissipated into nothing, either they had finally gotten in or went off to find another club. Nick unlocked his car door and drove back around where he left Kristine.

He walked into the alleyway where he had come out from and unlocked the door with Kristine’s keys. He pulled her body out into the emptiness of the night. Nick opened the back door of his car and pulled out the bag that he had put there when he left the cabin. Opening it up, he reached inside and pulled out duct tape and rope. He took the rope and tied it around her legs tightly. Reaching into the bag again, he pulled out a knife and cut off the remainder of the rope. Using the spare rope, he tired her hands behind her back. Finally, he took the tape and cut a piece off to cover her mouth with.

“You know this is all your fucking fault,” Nick growled to Kristine’s unconscious body. “If you weren’t such a fucking whore I wouldn’t have to kill you. It’s the fucking sluts like you that piss me the fuck off. All of you deserve to die. I hate all of you.” Nicks head shot up when he heard something off in the distance. “Hey looks like its gonna be a two for one night,” Nick whispers into Kristine’s ear. He picks his knife up off of the ground and stabs Kristine with it several times in the shoulder. He smiled at the sight of the blood oozing out of her wounds. She was awaken by the assault and began to struggle but once again it was to no avail. Nick looked back down the alley, pleased to find that it was a woman who had made the sounds. Nick grinned down at Kristine.

“Help us,” he called down the alley. The woman on the other end stopped. “Please, someone, we need help over here! It’s an emergency!” Nick took off his jacket and put it over Kristine’s body to conceal the rope that bound her. The woman cautiously made her way towards Nick. “Don’t try anything stupid okay you fucking bitch?” he whispered.

“What happened?” the woman called, still keeping her distance. Nick looked up and saw a beautiful young black woman standing several feet away from him.

“I don’t know,” Nick replied. “She’s hurt and she needs help. I think she might have been shot or something. She’s bleeding really badly.”

“Ummm, just stay here and I’ll go get some help okay?” she replied slowly turning around to head back down the alley.

“No, please don’t leave me. You have to stay here with me,” he pleaded. Still partially cloaked in darkness, Nick stuck the bloodied knife in his back pocket and slowly stands up. “Do you have a cell phone I could use just to call the police? I think she might be dying.”

“Okay,” she said reaching into her pocket book. Cautiously she made her way towards Nick. He kept his eyes locked on her as she made her way towards him. She extended her arm so that Nick could reach the phone. Before she knew what was happening, he grabbed her and pulled her roughly towards him, the cell phone falling to the ground and breaking.

“You fucking asshole,” she yelled as she struggled with Nick. He lost his grip on her and she hit Nick in the face, her fist balled up tightly. She made it only about three feet before Nick caught up with her and stabbed her in the back of her shoulder. She fell to the ground from the sudden pain inflicted b the stab wound. He dragged her body back where Kristine still lay, tears still pouring from her eyes. Nick grabbed some more rope from his bag and began to tie up his second victim.

“Oh come on, stop fucking crying Kristine,” Nick said rolling his eyes as he tightened the knot holding the second woman’s hands bound. He grabbed the tape and wrapped some around the black woman’s mouth. He looked down at her, “Oh, I forgot to thank you for your help,” he said with a laugh. He walked over to his truck and opened the back. Sighing, he bent over to pick up Kristine’s body and he tossed it in the back. Next he grabbed the second woman’s body and did the same with hers. He slammed the back door shut and looked around to make sure that no one had seen what had just occurred. Nick got into the drivers seat and pulled off towards his cabin.