- Text Size +
Chapter 13

For the entire ride Nick could hear the two women in the back of his truck struggling against their confines. He laughed has he listened to them. There was no help for them now. He’d gotten them, they were his now. Finally, he arrived back at his cabin. He opened to door and turned on the lights and looked at his reflection in the mirror by the door. The bitch got a good fucking shot, Nick thought to himself, she was going to have to pay for that. He walked back outside and opened the back of this truck. Both women had given up all attempts to escape during the long ride.

“Good evening ladies,” Nick greeted as he looked over them. He reached into the truck and removed Kristine’s body first. Tears were rolling down her checks. Nick sighed, “Why do they all have to cry? Can’t you just take your fucking death like a woman? Shit.” Nick dropped her onto the floor in his bedroom and went back outside to get the other woman. He lifted her body and carries her into his bedroom also, except this time he dropped the body onto his bed. He sat on her legs then untied them. She made a small attempt to struggle again, but again it was to no avail. Nick grabbed her feet, spread her legs and chained her down onto the bed. He untied her arms and chained them to the bed as well. Roughly, he ripped the tape from her mouth in one swift motion.

“You know, I never did get your name,” Nick stated as he looked down at her. She looked up at him, trying to hold back her tears, not saying anything. “Fine, be like that. Not like it makes a difference to me anyway.” Nick forcefully ripped her clothes off of her body. He looked down at her and licked his lips. He then pulled his own shirt over his head. “You’re the type of girl that I like to fuck anyway, the ones that don’t want me to fuck them that is. I find I get better sex that way.” Nick ran his tongue along the black woman’s body. He sighed and stopped when he heard Kristine struggling.

“May as well take care of her first,” he said. Nick rose from the bed and walked towards a now very frightened Kristine. Once again, he picked up her body, this time he brought her into the bathroom. Without regard, he dropped her. Kristine’s head collided with the rim of the bath tub, cracking open her skull. He smiled and left her body in the tub, he would worry about the rest later.

“Well, now that I have that taken care of,” Nick said smugly to the woman tied to his bed, “I can have my fun with you.” Suddenly she screamed at the top of her lungs, hoping in vein to get someone’s attention. He laughed. It was an evil laugh that one only expects to hear in the movies. It was the kind of laugh that bared the deep roots within a person and brought terror to the heart of even the most hardened person.

“No one can hear you except for me and the dead bitch in the bathroom. Save your energy because trust me honey, you’re going to need it.” Finally her resolve vanished and started to cry.

“Please don’t do this to me,” she pleaded through her tears.

“Begging doesn’t work with me honey,” he informed her. “Now, are you going to tell me your name or what?”

“Fuck you,” she said spitting at him. He brought his hand to his face and brushed away the saliva that had landed on his face. Shaking his head angrily, he looked down at her.

“You’re going to regret that you fucking slut,” he screamed and punched her in the face. She lifted her head as far as she could and spit out the blood from her mouth. Nick opened his jeans and pulled out his cock, it was at attention already, the entire scene playing out before him turned him on. He put on a condom and rammed himself into her. She screamed in pain. He shut his eyes and took in the feelings that surrounded him. He roughly rammed himself in and out of her and his orgasm came quickly.

Panting, he rose from the bed and looked t her. Blood covered the sheets from the stab wound that she had sustained during their fight in the alleyway. He pulled his jeans on and walked into the bathroom where blood was spilled all over the tub. He turned the water on in the tub to wash away the blood. Nick grabbed his axe and left it fall heavily onto Kristine’s neck. Her head fell off with one clean shot. He reached for one of the bags that he kept under the counter in the bathroom and put her head into it and put the bag off to the side. When he looked back down at the body, he smiled, an idea had come to him.

This time he wasn’t going to bury her in the back yard. He was going to dump both of them somewhere. He wanted someone to find them this time, he wanted people to know what he was doing to all of the women that he had come across. Nick reached into the tub and lifted up both of her arms and placed them both on the rim of the tub and cut them off. He put her hands in the bag with her head. He picked up the bag and walked out to the backyard, he would have to keep these so that the police wouldn’t be able to identify her body.

Nick grabbed a larger bag from the kitchen and wrapped it around Kristine’s body. He used the tape to hold it shut and he brought her body out to his truck where he put her body in the back once again. Nick walked back into his house and into his bedroom. The other woman was still lying there. He looked at her, he wanted to do something different with her. He turned around and lifted the knife from his dresser and walked over to her. She closed her eyes and braced herself for what she knew was coming. Nick stabbed her more times than he could count. With each stab, he brought his arms back up to stab her again. He wanted to make sure that she was dead. He wrapped her body exactly how he had Kristine’s body and carried her out to his truck.

He sighed and shut the back of his truck, and quickly hopped into the drivers seat. He wanted to get them out there now. It was pitch black dark outside and there was no signs of anyone else out on the lonely road that Nick was driving on. After about twenty minutes Nick found himself at a bridge. He pulled off to the side of the road. This was where he was going to dump them. He walked around to the back of his truck and pulled out Kristine’s body and threw her off the side. He heard a splash seconds after letting her go over the side. Quickly, he walked back to the truck to get the other woman’s body. He did exactly the same with her. Nick went right back into his car not wanting to risk having someone see him there. He turned around and headed back to his cabin to clean up a bit. He had to get rid of any evidence that had been left behind by his two victims.

Nick was happy with what he had done. Tonight was a night unlike any other. Though he had set out to do what he did as often as he could, it was different this time. This time someone might find the women and he would officially be dubbed a serial killer. He smiled to himself. He knew he would have the infamy that came along with being a serial killer, with being the best serial killer.

If only the people knew why he was doing this, why he was killing these women. Everyone else thought that they were just normal women who were at the wrong place at the wrong time, but they were all wrong. All of them were sluts who were willing to fuck the first man they saw. Unfortunately for his victims he was the first man they came across. Nick reached his hand up to his now sore jaw. He wasn’t too worried about it. To him, it was a souvenir from the murders.

Nick pulled into the driveway of his cabin. He was going to have to get out of there soon because he was spending too much time there. If the people he rented it from started to suspect anything he could get into some serious trouble. Quickly, Nick went through the house cleaning up anything that may have DNA evidence on it and left the cabin for the last time.